Author Topic: How can RONNIE maintain 6 children & non working wife @ his house?!  (Read 6199 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
His wife has 2 boys from a previous marriage and 3 daugthers+ 1 daughter on the way...and all them live in Ronnies 3000 square foot house! how can ronnie maintain this?!?!?
imagine in 6+7 years when they grow up a little...damn this ronnie is dumb as fuck,do he use his head before doing things

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
Re: How can RONNIE maintain 6 children & non working wife @ his house?!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 07:26:23 PM »
Yes he did, just the wrong head. :D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 07:40:34 PM »
His wife has 2 boys from a previous marriage and 3 daugthers+ 1 daughter on the way...and all them live in Ronnies 3000 square foot house! how can ronnie maintain this?!?!?
imagine in 6+7 years when they grow up a little...damn this ronnie is dumb as fuck,do he use his head before doing things

DA fuck do you care?

Not like an assleaker like you pays into any type of social service program....

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 12:21:17 AM »
I'm just stepping in to correct the facts.

Ronnie has 8 daughters + one due any minute now.

9 girls in total not 6.
S

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 12:44:48 AM »
Dude is following natural law. More kids the more his genes will propagate.

Money is a tool to increase your chances of gene flow.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 02:57:08 AM »
It's common knowledge that Coleman inherited several million $ from Ben Weider as he brought striated glutes in thongs to a whole new level. Ronnie is set for life.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 06:12:16 AM »
I'm just stepping in to correct the facts.

Ronnie has 8 daughters + one due any minute now.

9 girls in total not 6.

6 (2 from his wifes previous marriage + 3&1 on the way) LIVING IN HIS HOUSE and not total number of the kids

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 07:33:47 AM »
It's common knowledge that Coleman inherited several million $ from Ben Weider as he brought striated glutes in thongs to a whole new level. Ronnie is set for life.

sometimes Coleman also does private posing sessions on webcam for Goodrum. This pays well.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 07:49:28 AM »
I really am beginning to wonder if he knows all his kids names...

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 03:35:34 PM »
I really am beginning to wonder if he knows all his kids names...

He knows all their last names

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 03:57:34 AM »
Jesus will be happy with him.Blacks are father less community in America.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 05:40:45 AM »

Ronnie Coleman's net worth exceeds 10 million dollars....a large portion of it was earned doing guest posing overseas.  He also have a degree in accounting so he knows how to manage money
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 05:41:57 AM »
Ronnie Coleman's net worth exceeds 10 million dollars....a large portion of it was earned doing guest posing overseas.  He also have a degree in accounting so he knows how to manage money

true about his accounting. Apart from the flashy cars, I think Ronnie manages his money quite conservatively. Doesn't he still live in the same house that he bought during his first olympia win?

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 06:11:40 AM »
... He also have a degree in accounting so he knows how to manage money

Vince also HAVE a degree in journalism.

LOL@Ronnie knowing how to "manage money" because he has a fucking run-of-the-mill accounting degree. What are you, a retard? That means fucking nothing. Money has fallen out of the fucking sky and into Ronnie's lap because of his accomplishments in bodybuilding. That is like saying a dude with BS in Business Management from some random shit hole university knows how to run a business because of his watered down useless degree. When will people learn undergrad degrees mean absolutely nothing these days. Business degrees are handed out like cracker jack box prizes in the U.S now. It takes absolutely nothing to obtain a college degree but willingness to accrue debt these days. Or, better yet, parents who can pay for you to go party balls for 4-5 years (those who have been know thats all it is). Other countries are not like this. A university degree still means something. If undergrad was a challenge to you then you are a fucking idiot -or- you went to a top tier Ivy league school.

If he's so bright, why didn't he convert his Grambling State University BS in accounting into a job at an accounting firm? Or anything for that matter? He was shut down over and over after he graduated and delivered newspapers and pizza from Dominos before becoming a cop. The pinnacle of his "real world" career pursuits.  A fucking COP. The reason was because he's not too bright and he talks like a fucking slave fresh of the cotton plantation. Nobody would hire him. In summation, Vince, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about (per the usual) and Ronnie knows as much about managing money as your average joe who spends 1 hour reading about it online. Hope this helps.

Epic Truth Post of Peace.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 06:16:36 AM »
Jesus will be happy with him.Blacks are father less community in America.
Thanks to a certain generation.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 07:30:44 AM »
C'mon man...
WTF??? Do you really think that?
If you had a net worth of eight figures, would you  be at these seminars peddling this worthless shit???
Guys as dumb as Ronnie do NOT have eight figure net worths...
Get with it man-he doesn't know how to manage money, let alone pull out- 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 08:47:49 AM »
true about his accounting. Apart from the flashy cars, I think Ronnie manages his money quite conservatively. Doesn't he still live in the same house that he bought during his first olympia win?

Yep....all paid off too.  In addition, rather than taking out a huge loan he just sold his cars and put down his own money to start Ronnie Coleman Nutrition...thereby giving him the majority of profits from it which will always be great considering that he's an 8 time Mr Olympia.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 08:51:02 AM »

Yep....all paid off too.  In addition, rather than taking out a huge loan he just sold his cars and put down his own money to start Ronnie Coleman Nutrition...thereby giving him the majority of profits from it which will always be great considering that he's an 8 time Mr Olympia.

Vince angling to be the new Ronnie gofer when the time is right. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 09:02:23 AM »
Vince also HAVE a degree in journalism.

LOL@Ronnie knowing how to "manage money" because he has a fucking run-of-the-mill accounting degree. What are you, a retard? That means fucking nothing. Money has fallen out of the fucking sky and into Ronnie's lap because of his accomplishments in bodybuilding. That is like saying a dude with BS in Business Management from some random shit hole university knows how to run a business because of his watered down useless degree. When will people learn undergrad degrees mean absolutely nothing these days. Business degrees are handed out like cracker jack box prizes in the U.S now. It takes absolutely nothing to obtain a college degree but willingness to accrue debt these days. Or, better yet, parents who can pay for you to go party balls for 4-5 years (those who have been know thats all it is). Other countries are not like this. A university degree still means something. If undergrad was a challenge to you then you are a fucking idiot -or- you went to a top tier Ivy league school.

If he's so bright, why didn't he convert his Grambling State University BS in accounting into a job at an accounting firm? Or anything for that matter? He was shut down over and over after he graduated and delivered newspapers and pizza from Dominos before becoming a cop. The pinnacle of his "real world" career pursuits.  A fucking COP. The reason was because he's not too bright and he talks like a fucking slave fresh of the cotton plantation. Nobody would hire him. In summation, Vince, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about (per the usual) and Ronnie knows as much about managing money as your average joe who spends 1 hour reading about it online. Hope this helps.

Epic Truth Post of Peace.

There's a ton of people with college degrees who are waiting tables and delivering pizzas....that's just the way it goes.  There's also nothing wrong with being a police officer.  As far as I'm concerned, I went to ITT Tech and worked as a systems engineer for many years at Ikon, Teletech, Lockheed, Alltel, etc but I got tired of the constant rat race and the constant layoffs.  I now have a degree in Fitness and one in Health Management but I don't work at a hospital presently and do not plan to.  I use my degrees however to run my business and to process medical claims for customers for billing their items to Medicare

Going to college is not always for doing something specifically as a career but more as a guide to figuring out what you wish to do in life.  You don't have to go to college to be successful but it definitely increases your changes out in the business world.  Employers will still hire a college graduate over a high school graduate .....unless they have a degree in liberal arts, English, or some other bullshit.

Ronnie Coleman went to college to play football for Grambling State, he didn't make it to the NFL but he got a great education and went on to become successful in bodybuilding.  There's nothing wrong with his speech, he's from Louisiana and that's how people talk down there, obviously you've never been there and no different from my Southern Drawl that I have because I'm from North Carolina.  

The only moron here is you and the sad attempt at putting down Ronnie Coleman or myself for that matter is a laugh.  Buzz off
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 09:06:08 AM »
C'mon man...
If you had a net worth of eight figures, would you  be at these seminars peddling this worthless shit???

Donald Trump is a billionaire and he goes around and peddles ACN which is a MLM company.  Ronnie Coleman goes around and markets his line of nutritional supplements....should he be doing something else???  Being a millionaire doesn't mean as much as it used to be
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 09:11:04 AM »

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 09:16:05 AM »
C'mon man...
8 figures HAHAHAHA he doesnt have even 10k in the bank!
first he wanted to use his pension fund,he had there 100k but they said to him if he wanted to pull this out he will pay the penalty of 30kmso he would get 70k...are 70k enough for starting the company?!?!?!
what millionaire,he had 3 children before beeing employed and when he got a full time job as a police officer he imediately bought new cars without paying child maintence!

ronnie is a ridiculous retard,only 15years old kids could "admire" how much muslce he had,then when they grow up they realize that ronnie is a retard

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2014, 09:31:45 AM »
I was reading a book the other day about Alpha's. It's stated that it's a scientific fact that men who produce female offspring are Beta's. And if they produce male offspring they are Alpha's. So if a male has two kids, one male and one female, he is considered neutral. If a man had say 10 kids, 9 female and 1 male, he is considered a limp wristed fruit cake and should have stopped having kids after the 3rd girl...What's Ronnie's offspring ratio?

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2014, 10:17:24 AM »

There's a ton of people with college degrees who are waiting tables and delivering pizzas....that's just the way it goes.  There's also nothing wrong with being a police officer.  As far as I'm concerned, I went to ITT Tech and worked as a systems engineer for many years at Ikon, Teletech, Lockheed, Alltel, etc but I got tired of the constant rat race and the constant layoffs.  I now have a degree in Fitness and one in Health Management but I don't work at a hospital presently and do not plan to.  I use my degrees however to run my business and to process medical claims for customers for billing their items to Medicare

Going to college is not always for doing something specifically as a career but more as a guide to figuring out what you wish to do in life.  You don't have to go to college to be successful but it definitely increases your changes out in the business world.  Employers will still hire a college graduate over a high school graduate .....unless they have a degree in liberal arts, English, or some other bullshit.

Ronnie Coleman went to college to play football for Grambling State, he didn't make it to the NFL but he got a great education and went on to become successful in bodybuilding.  There's nothing wrong with his speech, he's from Louisiana and that's how people talk down there, obviously you've never been there and no different from my Southern Drawl that I have because I'm from North Carolina.  

The only moron here is you and the sad attempt at putting down Ronnie Coleman or myself for that matter is a laugh.  Buzz off

Well said Vince.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2014, 10:21:49 AM »
Ronnie is broke just like all these other guys-
Anyone who thinks he has any real money is as dumb as Ronnie-
Get with it people-
Your "idols" are broke drug addict losers...
Wake up and see things for what they are-