Author Topic: death must be fought at every instance and every angle  (Read 6725 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: death must be fought at every instance and every angle
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2014, 12:17:17 AM »
fuck you sir, step away from your circumcised jerk circle.

I am not a pot head, I might have a puff of someones twice a year.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2014, 12:22:17 AM »
Falcon, did you say you're 320lbs?
O

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2014, 12:26:51 AM »
fuck you sir, step away from your circumcised jerk circle.

I am not a pot head, I might have a puff of someones twice a year.

Now Now, settle down big fella, you are too attached to your anger,  Just Relax and meditate a little more and realise that you are everything and everything is you.  Life is nothing more than an illusion, so there is no 'you'. So when I insult 'you', you needn't worry, as there is no 'you' to insult. By trading blows we are simply fulfilling our karmic destiny on our way to become enlightened.   ::) ;D
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2014, 12:36:43 AM »
and on what authority do you speak? you tell me I am wrong, deny a divine basis for real knowledge yet proceed to talk as if you are in possession of proper understanding.

The current proper scientific understanding does not support a divine being. I guess I can speak on that authority, genius. Neal DeGrasse Tyson said, "Science is true whether you believe in it or not." So, yeah, my authority is science.

You have read one too many fairy tales. Don't worry, some day you will truly understand that there is no divine being.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2014, 12:39:20 AM »
The current proper scientific understanding does not support a divine being. I guess I can speak on that authority, genius. Neal DeGrasse Tyson said, "Science is true whether you believe in it or not." So, yeah, my authority is science.

You have read one too many fairy tales. Don't worry, some day you will truly understand that there is no divine being.

V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2014, 12:44:28 AM »
Falcon will figure this out once all existence of electricity is discovered.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2014, 12:45:28 AM »

That quote by Harris captures it perfectly.

It annoys me so much when people say, "Well that's my opinion." How do they not realize that an opinion can be wrong? People are so stuck in the mindset that their opinions are not open up to scrutiny. Very odd way of thinking. Opinions can clearly be wrong if they are in contradiction to the evidence. Yet, people hold so firmly to their convictions.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2014, 12:47:03 AM »
That quote by Harris captures it perfectly.

It annoys me so much when people say, "Well that's my opinion." How do they not realize that an opinion can be wrong? People are so stuck in the mindset that their opinions are not open up to scrutiny. Very odd way of thinking. Opinions can clearly be wrong if they are in contradiction to the evidence. Yet, people hold so firmly to their convictions.
As is their entitlement.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2014, 12:48:16 AM »
As is their entitlement.

True, but again, just like their opinion, their entitlement doesn't make them right. Their entitlement just allows them to hold onto silly ideas.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2014, 12:56:36 AM »
True, but again, just like their opinion, their entitlement doesn't make them right. Their entitlement just allows them to hold onto silly ideas.
Agreed, E-kuls opinion is that its acceptable to dress small children up in revealling clothes and get them to dance provocatively for his entertainment.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2014, 12:57:30 AM »
The current proper scientific understanding does not support a divine being. I guess I can speak on that authority, genius.

So you are allowed to speak on the authority of your infant science which is stumbling and crude and takes physical processes to be the complete truth, yet I am not allowed to speak of yogic science which has been around for thousands of years. Why don't you 'scientists' lol stick to the domain which is your specialty, you crusaders who think your doing your gods work are giving science a bad image.

Neal DeGrasse Tyson said, "Science is true whether you believe in it or not." So, yeah, my authority is science.

enjoy your evangelical religion.

some day you will realize that god and you are one and the same, dont worry.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2014, 01:01:21 AM »
Please tell me you are joking.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2014, 01:08:43 AM »

Another stupid statement. More gibberish from you. ::yawn::
X

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2014, 01:09:21 AM »
I am not attached to the word God, infact you Athitards are more obsessed about God than I am.

From someone with experience in meditation and yoga I am surprised at your hard hardheadedness about this. Enlightenment is a realization of the unity of all life so there is nowhere that God or whatever tickles your fancy is not. Just imagine your gods dawkins and hawking enshrined in your heart, that will do hahaha

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2014, 01:14:00 AM »
I am not attached to the word God, infact you Athitards are more obsessed about God than I am.

From someone with experience in meditation and yoga I am surprised at your hard hardheadedness about this. Enlightenment is a realization of the unity of all life so there is nowhere that God or whatever tickles your fancy is not. Just imagine your gods dawkins and hawking enshrined in your heart, that will do hahaha
Are you claiming to be enlightened?

I am pretty sure Enlightened people wouldn't support a terrorist organization like HAMAS.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2014, 01:19:37 AM »
no, but I have tasted enlightenment and therefore have a desire/aspiration to live in it. That wont leave me, bodybuilding can come and go, women come and go, children may come and go, my parents will die, and one day this heart will stop beating but my need for 'liberation' will never leave me until it is fulfilled.

No but they would support action to stop crimes against humanity. Humanity just called me actually and said it has your colonic irrigation ready to remove Israel from deep inside your anus.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2014, 01:29:14 AM »
no, but I have tasted enlightenment and therefore have a desire/aspiration to live in it. That wont leave me, bodybuilding can come and go, women come and go, children may come and go, my parents will die, and one day this heart will stop beating but my need for 'liberation' will never leave me until it is fulfilled.
You have tasted enlightenment.  WTF.  liberation from WHAT?  It sounds like you are deeply attached to wanting to be enlightened full time.  Isn't 'ATTACHMENT' one of the obstacles to enlightenment. Your attachment to the need to reach enlightenment full time would serve as an obstacle, would it not.  Wouldn't an enlightened being be free from attachment?  

It sounds like you have read one too many books by the Dalai Lama.  Might be time to start thinking for yourself.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2014, 01:33:17 AM »
You have tasted enlightenment.  WTF.  It sounds like you are deeply attached to wanting to be enlightened full time.  Isn't 'ATTACHMENT' one of the obstacles to enlightenment. Your attachment to the need to reach enlightenment full time would serve as an obstacle, would it not.  Wouldn't an enlightened being be free from attachment? 

It sounds like you have read one too many books by the Dalai Lama.  Might be time to start thinking for yourself.

Yes it is but now your just trying to be smart with words, go unblock your hole.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2014, 01:35:10 AM »
Yes it is but now your just trying to be smart with words, go unblock your hole.
Did I make to much sense for you?  Sorry !

Do you think you are the only one to investigate Buddhist Claims and ZEN ideology?

Here is a tip from someone further down the road than you.  It's all a CON.

There is no escape from the human condition and it's inherent suffering, but you can't start a religion based on that truth.  Nobody wants to face that reality let alone donate money to such a cause.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2014, 01:36:44 AM »

He is backed into a corner and is relying on ad hominems.

He needs to stick to what he is good at doing -- sticking needles in his ass and lifting weights.
X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2014, 02:13:51 AM »
Transcendent Man deals with this subject. Ray has his own way of going about it but I'm not sure he is driven by sanity or his estimates and expectations are realistic.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2014, 02:25:24 AM »

He needs to stick to what he is good at doing -- sticking needles in his ass and lifting weights.
lol.  Sad isn't it, desperately seeks enlightenment yet sticks needles in his ass and lifts weights.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2014, 03:18:00 AM »

Do you think you are the only one to investigate Buddhist Claims and ZEN ideology?

Here is a tip from someone further down the road than you.  It's all a CON.

There is no escape from the human condition and it's inherent suffering, but you can't start a religion based on that truth.  Nobody wants to face that reality let alone donate money to such a cause.

Without a strong yearning and need enlightenment cannot be realized, the word attachment is not fitting in this sense.

Your conclusion that it is all a con to me stinks of a weakness and defeat.

Meditation can bring much alleviation of suffering and much joy to those to abide in it. Get going.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2014, 03:20:48 AM »

this is what you Athitards feel comfortable with me doing, you would prefer if I was just a meat head.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2014, 03:31:20 AM »
Without a strong yearning and need enlightenment cannot be realized, the word attachment is not fitting in this sense.

Your conclusion that it is all a con to me stinks of a weakness and defeat.

Meditation can bring much alleviation of suffering and much joy to those to abide in it. Get going.
You are just repeating other peoples words, their are stories of people who reached enlightenment suddenly, with no yearning or dedicated attempt to do so.  And your need to end you suffering via enlightenment stinks of a weakness and defeat to me.

And meditation does fuck all at best, it won't be replacing morphine anytime soon to alleviate real suffering.

But hold on to the hope you can escape the human condition and it's inherent suffering, the suffering this generates alone is a fitting punishment for you.
V