Author Topic: Blood test results after about 4 years of blast/cruise  (Read 7105 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Blood test results after about 4 years of blast/cruise
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2014, 12:27:14 PM »
And too much Omega-6.

I should Also add to that completely REVERSED omega 3:6 ratios with barely any 3's. You are setting yourself up for bad news.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2014, 12:33:45 PM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »
(I'm deeply into a medicine science as a hobby so I know quite a lot).

Oh, ok. I would be concerned about the provisional signs of eventual ill health due to your steronz gobbling, but since you're a "medicine science hobbyist" I'm sure you've got everything under control.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2014, 05:41:17 PM »
Oh, ok. I would be concerned about the provisional signs of eventual ill health due to your steronz gobbling, but since you're a "medicine science hobbyist" I'm sure you've got everything under control.

That's not what I said. And these signs hardly have anything in common with dem sterons as they've been apparent quite a few years before I touched anything not sold over the counter.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2014, 05:51:23 PM »
post a picture of your physique so we can judge whether or not your b&c was worth it!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2014, 02:56:41 AM »
post a picture of your physique so we can judge whether or not your b&c was worth it!

About 245lb @ about 10%, over 6 foot.

Sweet spot is less than 6 grams a week.  8)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2014, 03:54:10 AM »
I had everything tested after 4 years of constant test use. Eating everything in sight for 2 years and cleaning up diet to keep around 8% the other 2. Mine came back with hypertension and everything else was ok. This was in 2004. Afterwards i've not been using more than a cycle here and there and stopped that heavy eating year round. Also use something for my blood pressure *seloken* 50 mg aday so no high blood pressure anymore. Everyone who have done constant cycles year round, and everyone else as well should get themselves checked.
MIRAGETROPIN

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2014, 04:10:24 AM »
I had everything tested after 4 years of constant test use. Eating everything in sight for 2 years and cleaning up diet to keep around 8% the other 2. Mine came back with hypertension and everything else was ok. This was in 2004. Afterwards i've not been using more than a cycle here and there and stopped that heavy eating year round. Also use something for my blood pressure *seloken* 50 mg aday so no high blood pressure anymore. Everyone who have done constant cycles year round, and everyone else as well should get themselves checked.

I will get a regular extensive test every 6-8months from now on. If I'll manage to solve my iron issues I'm pretty confident it's possible to keep everything else in check quite easily. Only other possible issue is a heart. Maybe I will have to stop lifting alltogether if it will turn out it's twice the size lol.. No prob, I have plenty of other stuff going on, wouldn't be an end of all, but I'd like to keep myself jacked if possible tho'..

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2014, 05:09:18 AM »

Almost every marker related to hemoglobin is out of whack. This one is the strangest. I'm anemic by these values (here comes the reason of my constant lethargy). Tren is known to shoot these through the roof and basically any anabolic steroid elevates these values, so it's interesting. But... I've been prone to anemia from an early childhood, so most likely this is genetic and not related to juice. I will be working to bring these up. (where's that anti-heme iron fella?  ::) )

Take it for what it's worth.

My hemoglobin levels went up pretty fast on gear and slowly rose every test from then on, for 4 years of use. I don't know what levels you are using but normal was up to 16 and mine were going 18, 18.2, 18.3, 18.4 etc.

After i stopped using it went back to normal.

Lets put it this way. If something isn't normal, and it's not to do with diet or training, be careful. Maybe a long stretch off gear might be worth it.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2014, 05:25:29 AM »
My hemoglobin levels went up pretty fast on gear and slowly rose every test from then on, for 4 years of use. I don't know what levels you are using but normal was up to 16 and mine were going 18, 18.2, 18.3, 18.4 etc.

After i stopped using it went back to normal.

Lets put it this way. If something isn't normal, and it's not to do with diet or training, be careful. Maybe a long stretch off gear might be worth it.

Well it was apparent before the gear so "off" won't change much.. I have to find out the real reason behind this. May be genetic, as one family member has similar issues from what I've recently found out.