Author Topic: Iraq, Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded, including Children  (Read 35978 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
If these 2 men are still alive, nothing of this shit would be happening in Iraq and Libya.
There would be peace in both countries and hundreds of thousands of people would still be alive.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
You have to be at least somewhat a hypocrite to calm the "liberal masses" down. Other than that - they should nuke the fuckin place once and for all. The question is simple - what is better - camel fuckers taking over or jews? I would not like to see these arabian animals on the street beheading "christians", that's for sure.
 Kids over there are condotioned to hate western culture from an early age and new pieces of shit will grow up out of them so who the fuck cares, kids or not - just fuckin kill them all, kids, females, males, hell even the donkeys and goats they like to fuck..

Truth of the matter is, no one tolerates Muslim extremists, look at what happened to Egypt, if a Muslim country is fighting Islamic rule then it's a serious sign it should not be allowed anywhere else. Most arab world countries are realising that and extremism is a threat to their rule and safety.

No one likes Hamas, Egypt made their stance clear. Palos need to get rid of them, surrender to Israel, give up islam and become atheists and just live under Jewish law. It's a safe and secure state with lots of money being poured into it from the US tax payers and it's safety on the map is guaranteed by the US the most powerful nation. A lot of jews are moderate and non practicing so living amongst them is ok if you're a mild person in beliefs. Add to this they have Bar Rafaeli and Ordaniel

S

Simple Simon

If these 2 men are still alive, nothing of this shit would be happening in Iraq and Libya.
There would be peace in both countries and hundreds of thousands of people would still be alive.

Thats what my mother said  ;D
Her exact words were "they need people like that to keep them in check"

Skorp1o

• Getbig V

Yes, we enforced our own political ideologies on nations which are not suitable for such systems. Now they are suffering.

S

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Yes, we enforced our own political ideologies on nations which are not suitable for such systems. Now they are suffering.

lets be honest in these 2 cases, it is a bit more than just ideologies.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V

lets be honest in these 2 cases, it is a bit more than just ideologies.

Sad but true

What's shocking is that they put a price on our own people (soldier casualties)...a cheap one.

Tony Blair's son was doing an internship at Morgan Stanley to pave his career in a lucrative investment banking career, all the while working class son's are on the front line getting blown.
S

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

As other have stated, this is sadly true.
A

Purge_WTF

I'm always taken aback by Islamic apologists especially ultra-liberal feminist women. These deluded fools have no idea what they are defending.

A female friend of mine recently blocked my Facebook feed because she didn't like the anti-Islamic and anti-Feminist posts I was making.

Funny thing. These well-to-do white Liberal Femis don't seem to care about women and girls in minority or foreign communities. Even the ones who are sexually mutilated to prevent them from going astray in their (forced) marriages.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
A female friend of mine recently blocked my Facebook feed because she didn't like the anti-Islamic and anti-Feminist posts I was making.

Funny thing. These well-to-do white Liberal Femis don't seem to care about women and girls in minority or foreign communities. Even the ones who are sexually mutilated to prevent them from going astray in their (forced) marriages.

In her defence, I too tend to block right wing knob heads on facebook, who like to exercise their frustration at humanity by shitting on it even more.
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Yes, I asked a feminist at my old work about it and she told me we just dont understand their culture and thay the women arent oppressed, tjey CHOOSE to live like that because the men protect them and treat them like princesses, so therefore they let the men dote on tjem hand and foot by driving them around,  working to support them, and taking care of their everu need so that they can stay home all day and raise their kids or take care of the house.

I couldnt even make this shit up. So when I asked her about why she feels so strongly against women in America doing the same thing, staying home,  raising kids, having a man provide for her, she flipped out and called it oppression of women and how much of a pig men are for expecting their wives to have to stay home all day and raise kids and cook and clean..

Fucking bitches make no sense, apologize on one hand for Islams barbaric oppression and then turn around and tear down western women for the same lifestyle she praised others for wanting.

Dumb bitches.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
This shit is not Islam. I know few muslims and they are completely against Isis and they don't agree with anything Isis represents.

It's not religion that is the bad guy here, but the bad guys in the religion, who twist the word of god and force people to bow down in their name, just like christian crusaders did back in the day and what the pope does today even. And what joon/junior/alex does in getbig, it's not getbigs fault.

And white people who suffer from deciases like liberalism and libertarianism who think we just don't understand these radical muslims culture are just as bad as the radical muslims themselves, both groups should be wiped out of the face of the earth.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
This shit is not Islam. I know few muslims and they are completely against Isis and they don't agree with anything Isis represents.

It's not religion that is the bad guy here, but the bad guys in the religion, who twist the word of god and force people to bow down in their name, just like christian crusaders did back in the day and what the pope does today even. And what joon/junior/alex does in getbig, it's not getbigs fault.

And white people who suffer from deciases like liberalism and libertarianism who think we just don't understand these radical muslims culture are just as bad as the radical muslims themselves, both groups should be wiped out of the face of the earth.

Sorry, but Islam is a vile religion.  Even if they didn't comprise the majority of terrorists in the world, Islam would still be a vile disgusting religion.  From it's worship of a pedo to it's encouragement to lie and kill infidels.  The people you talk about are just token muslims, the type that ISIS has been killing for being too moderate.
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
So whats your solution then, cupcake?

Interstellar travel.  Humanity must get off this gravity well.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Sorry, but Islam is a vile religion.  Even if they didn't comprise the majority of terrorists in the world, Islam would still be a vile disgusting religion.  From it's worship of a pedo to it's encouragement to lie and kill infidels.  The people you talk about are just token muslims, the type that ISIS has been killing for being too moderate.

you'r in your 40's, you should be able to read what I said, bro. My english was on point.

Those radicals you mentioned are blind to the real truth. I know muslims who are against all the vile acts you mentioned, so there, that's it.

Purge_WTF

We could use another one of these:

(4:48 and on.)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
you'r in your 40's, you should be able to read what I said, bro. My english was on point.

Those radicals you mentioned are blind to the real truth. I know muslims who are against all the vile acts you mentioned, so there, that's it.
Yeah, but the radicals argue the moderates are blind to the real truth, and it is the radicals that are running the show.  Like I said, ISIS has been killing such moderate Muslims, so their condemnation is pretty futile, they should be fighting against them and nor just remarking how they don't agree with the actions of radicals.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

I have many Muslim friends myself who are against the likes of ISIS but they tend to be the less religious ones anyway.
The more religious Muslims I knew tended to be the worst characters while the less religious ones were the better ones. Therefore, I think Islam itself is a problem.

The beheading of the Christian man in the video was clearly done in the name of the religion, hence the "God is great" chants and the forced conversion. If you commit a heinous, savage murder of a harmless and unarmed man in the name of a belief (and this is hardly an isolated case), then there surely must be a problem with that belief.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I have many Muslim friends myself who are against the likes of ISIS but they tend to be the less religious ones anyway.
The more religious Muslims I knew tended to be the worst characters while the less religious ones were the better ones. Therefore, I think Islam itself is a problem.

The beheading of the Christian man in the video was clearly done in the name of the religion, hence the "God is great" chants and the forced conversion. If you commit a heinous, savage murder of a harmless and unarmed man in the name of a belief (and this is hardly an isolated case), then there surely must be a problem with that belief.  
The Islamic ideology itself is flawed.  If such a creed can be so easily adopted by extremists and radicals then there is something wrong with it.  You don't see such deep divisions in say the Amish faith were people are interpreting the belief system in such a way so as to endorse terrorism and acts of violence in the name of Jesus.
V

noc

• Getbig IV

Correct.

The Americans have left a huge power vacuum.

MikMaq

Yes, I asked a feminist at my old work about it and she told me we just dont understand their culture and thay the women arent oppressed, tjey CHOOSE to live like that because the men protect them and treat them like princesses, so therefore they let the men dote on tjem hand and foot by driving them around,  working to support them, and taking care of their everu need so that they can stay home all day and raise their kids or take care of the house.

I couldnt even make this shit up. So when I asked her about why she feels so strongly against women in America doing the same thing, staying home,  raising kids, having a man provide for her, she flipped out and called it oppression of women and how much of a pig men are for expecting their wives to have to stay home all day and raise kids and cook and clean..

Fucking bitches make no sense, apologize on one hand for Islams barbaric oppression and then turn around and tear down western women for the same lifestyle she praised others for wanting.

Dumb bitches.
The irony of this post baffles me.

We spent half our time complaining about the trappings of our liberal filth demorcacy.

The other half infuriated that other half of the world rejects this belief system.

I think if you knew many muslims, youd understand that you;d have to have aspergers to really think they have any interest in this extremist nonsense.

Problem is people dont get islamic fellas are more aware of both sides of the coin, than your average white guy can admit.

Its an uneasy feeling realising your trapped at the far end of the pool.

noc

• Getbig IV
From it's worship of a pedo

You would know, sick fuck.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=543976.200

Why have you ran away?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Yeah, but the radicals argue the moderates are blind to the real truth, and it is the radicals that are running the show.  Like I said, ISIS has been killing such moderate Muslims, so their condemnation is pretty futile, they should be fighting against them and nor just remarking how they don't agree with the actions of radicals.

Yes but radicals don't represent the religion. They are not for god and they definitely don't represent islam even though they scream that while they butcher people. It's like saying Hitler represents white people. Or that the Pope represents christians.

Did you know that the new pope said that "personal relationship with jesus could be dangerous". I mean that is the most insane thing I have read so far from the pope and there are many ludicrous statements from that loony toon, because personal relationship with god and looking up to god is what's it about. This only confirms further that religion is infiltrated by insane people who don't follow gods word but who change the word of god and want the world to bow down to them instead.

Trust me man man, don't believe the hype.

You can be religious without being a radical hate mongering lunatic. The butchering video only shows how far a lost civilization can go. Has nothing to do with the religion but because those vile acts have a way to become burnt in the mind, one could think that these radical muslims are actually what Islam is about when they are nothing more but people full of hate and are just lost.

You saw the first video in this thread in the first page. The Isis are destroying mosks and killing other muslims that don't convert to the radical thinking of Isis. I mean how much more do you need?

Fuck all these radicals, brah.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Yes but radicals don't represent the religion. They are not for god and they definitely don't represent islam even though they scream that while they butcher people. It's like saying Hitler represents white people. Or that the Pope represents christians.

Did you know that the new pope said that "personal relationship with jesus could be dangerous". I mean that is the most insane thing I have read so far from the pope and there are many ludicrous statements from that loony toon, because personal relationship with god and looking up to god is what's it about. This only confirms further that religion is infiltrated by insane people who don't follow gods word but who change the word of god and want the world to bow down to them instead.

Trust me man man, don't believe the hype.

You can be religious without being a radical hate mongering lunatic. The butchering video only shows how far a lost civilization can go. Has nothing to do with the religion but because those vile acts have a way to become burnt in the mind, one could think that these radical muslims are actually what Islam is about when they are nothing more but people full of hate and are just lost.

You saw the first video in this thread in the first page. The Isis are destroying mosks and killing other muslims that don't convert to the radical thinking of Isis. I mean how much more do you need?

Fuck all these radicals, brah.

You're missing the point dude. ISIS are Islamic FUNDAMENTALISTS.
If you are fundamentalist in a peaceful belief or ideology then you will be a peaceful person. However, if you are a fundamentalist/radical in a belief that accepts or even encourages violence, then you will be a violent person. It's as simple as that.
If Islam was truly a peaceful religion, you will not have people happily committing murders in the name of it. The fact that these terrorists believe they will be rewarded in heaven for murdering people suggests that their ideology (Islam), does not speak against such actions, otherwise they would not commit such acts out of fear of a hell and damnation.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
You're missing the point dude. ISIS are Islamic FUNDAMENTALISTS.
If you are fundamentalist in a peaceful belief or ideology then you will be a peaceful person. However, if you are a fundamentalist/radical in a belief that accepts or even encourages violence, then you will be a violent person. It's as simple as that.
If Islam was truly a peaceful religion, you will not have people happily committing murders in the name of it. The fact that these terrorists believe they will be rewarded in heaven for murdering people suggests that their ideology (Islam), does not speak against such actions, otherwise they would not commit such acts out of fear of a hell and damnation.

I didn't miss any of your points because I agree with your points, but you keep missing my point and I'm trying to type with good english, but either my english is shit or your mind refuses to understand my analysis, just like Isis is unable to listen to any reasoning of the opposite side because the mind is already made up with bigotry and mixed up half truths one millionth truths.

You have to first consider what kind of people are able to commit murders/beheading in the first place, because it doesn't require religion to begin with. People who are brainwashed with hate in the name of "all the gods names in the history of man" can commit really disgusting things. You still think that Isis represents islam, when it doesn't. All these mad man muslims in europe and america screaming for radical islam utopia are truly lost, totally delusional and I wish they could be wiped out of the face of the earth. It's really sick in my mind to know people like this still exist in this world, but there they are.

But still I want to at least understand why would anyone kill in the name of god when god forbids it in every sense of the word. By doing this I always find the same humane trades and they are hate, selfishness and bigotry, and it doesn't come from religion. Although man can change the religious scripts, twist the wordings, change entire chapters to support their hate monger and fool people to believe in it, it still doesn't make it so. It's just a mans quest to do what a man wants to do, not god.

That being said I condemn Isis/hamas/vatican and whatever cults there are, all of them are plagues that effect other people with hate, suspicion and heresy

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Fyi were not talking about moderate islamists here... were talking about middle eastern islamic fundamentalists.

Moderate muslims living across the world may not be into the extremist aspect, but youll be hard pressed to find one who speaks out against the atrocities committed in the name of their religion by their middle eastern brethren.