Author Topic: Iraq, Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded, including Children  (Read 35730 times)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 ::) Its hard to believe anyone is fucking stupid enough to muster any excuse for Islam !  these people are fucking animals and they all should be nuked !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
::) Its hard to believe anyone is fucking stupid enough to muster any excuse for Islam !  these people are fucking animals and they all should be nuked !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The strange part is, if I was to start a religion or some type of group allowing it's followers to fuck children, oppress women, use terrorism to further it's agenda, kill non-followers and boldly claim world dominion as it's stated aim,  I would be called a lunatic by the libtards and most everyone else and locked away as a danger to society.  But because there is already such a group that has been around for centuries the libtards give them a pass all because it is already popular.
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
The strange part is, if I was to start a religion or some type of group allowing it's followers to fuck children,

A lot of WHITE PEDOPHILES are defending this religion.  The ARABS will defend this practice quite passionately if you call them out on it.
Ψ

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
The Bush administration and the vile neo-cons who supported the illegal war in Iraq have to take a lot of the blame for what is happening now.
The religious minorities were safe under Saddam's regime and even warned that their safety will be at risk from radical Islamist if Saddam is overthrown. Of course, their pleas fell on deaf ears.

agenda21nwo

Isn't ISIS the same people  the US wanted to help overthrow Syria?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Isn't ISIS the same people  the US wanted to help overthrow Syria?

Yep, the US aided the Syrian rebels (Islamic radicals) to fight against Assad (a moderate).
Of course, they knew full well that if the rebels gained control they would indiscriminately slaughter the Shia and Christian populations in Syria but they obviously didn't care - until now ::).
It was a similar tale with Iraq.

Thank God for Putin.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

It isn't Islam.

It's brainwashing.

Look at genocide across the world in recent history - Germany, Cambodia, Myanmar, Bosnia, Rwanda - all cases where people turn en-masse on others that are different.

People are just fucking nuts. Seems all they need is some nutjob leaders to spew some hate and they go homicidal.

I would agree that Islam is the reason people are using to justify killing people that are different - but are humans just hard wired to do this shit?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
It isn't Islam.

It's brainwashing.

Look at genocide across the world in recent history - Germany, Cambodia, Myanmar, Bosnia, Rwanda - all cases where people turn en-masse on others that are different.

People are just fucking nuts. Seems all they need is some nutjob leaders to spew some hate and they go homicidal.

I would agree that Islam is the reason people are using to justify killing people that are different - but are humans just hard wired to do this shit?

Difference is without Hitler, Pol Pot etc none of those slaughters would have happened. These radical Islamist groups are all independent of each other, all over Africa and Missle East with followers around world, yet all act in same barbarous way. Only umbrella is the religion.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Difference is without Hitler, Pol Pot etc none of those slaughters would have happened. These radical Islamist groups are all independent of each other, all over Africa and Missle East with followers around world, yet all act in same barbarous way. Only umbrella is the religion.

Yup.  And did you see Hitler posing with severed heads, or raping children then killing them, or posing children with severed heads, etc etc etc...
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
It isn't Islam.

It's brainwashing.

While I agree with your general premise, I would argue that Islam directly facilitates the persecution of non-muslims through doctrine.
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
While I agree with your general premise, I would argue that Islam directly facilitates the persecution of non-muslims through doctrine.

and it attracts the lowest demoninations.  People with a penchant for it's perversions.
Ψ

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Happy AUSSIE family in middle east raping women and children..

Those whacky Australians...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
People forget how Islam spread and forged huge powerful empires throughout the centuries, especially since its inception....nothing but violent raids. It certainly did not spread from love.

Here's one fine example from the prophet's days:

Umm Qirfa was an old Arab woman contemporaneous to Muhammad. She belonged to a pagan tribe named Banu Fazara. This old woman who was also a chief of her clan was brutally killed when Muhammad and his followers raided her tribe and overpowered them. The incident took place almost six years after Muhammad’s Hijra. Zaid ordered Qays b al-Musahhar to kill Umm Qirfa and he killed her cruelly. He tied each of her legs with a rope and tied the ropes to two camels, and they split her in two. Then they brought Umm Qirfa’s daughter and Mas’ada’s son to the apostle. The daughter of Umm Qirfa belonged to Salama b. Amr b. al-Akwa who had taken her.
S

Fortress

• Getbig V
Can it be that many are finally waking to the realities/horrors of Islam and its followers?

If enough of us level-headed grunts can begin to "push back", well, we might have a chance to save our ways of life.

If they wanna worship fake a fake god and behead each other, let 'em. Their world is theirs and ours is ours. Leave it like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Oh yeah, the nazi germany had such civilized ways to commit crimes against humanity, Isis is so much worse

hitler was the second coming of jesus  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
the shit goes both ways.

Isis should be wiped out completely, and everyone who supports or romanticizes Isis should be jailed.

But seeing these arab kids like this makes my head hurt.

What can you do when you live in a world where the world leaders want terror and confusion among people so that they will later have easier time to strip more personal freedoms away from people in the name of security.

manfredou

• Getbig II
i'm a Moroccan Muslim and i hate those mother fucker jihadists/terrorists/ extremists.

I hate (Hamas, Hizbollah, Iran, Obama,netanyahu, “Muslim Brotherhood”, "I.S.I.S" known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria).

We (Arab Muslims and Arab Christians Brothers) are the first victims of those terrorist “I.S.I.S”, we must joint efforts to counter Islamist militancy across the arab countries, and stop the expanding of the circle of terrorism in the region/world.

We are seeking an united front against Jihadists militancy across Middle East.

Like the majority of the young Arabs  (at Twitter for exemple), WE CONDEMN VISIBLY AND LOUDLY those asshole terrorists....We just want to live in peace with all our brothers in humanity, enjoy life and(Bang Bitches) .

Fuck fuck fuck  all those animals terrorist...

i'm sick of seeing blood everywhere...I'just want to enjoy music,that’s what i’m listening now : start from minute 02:13 yalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa habibi  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Oh yeah, the nazi germany had such civilized ways to commit crimes against humanity, Isis is so much worse

hitler was the second coming of jesus  ::)

Are you really this ignorant?  If so, you know what to do with yourself.  These ISIS turds are no better and no worse than Nazis.  The only reason libtards can't bring themselves to condemn them is that they consider them "people of color" and thereby immune to all criticism.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Are you really this ignorant?  If so, you know what to do with yourself.  These ISIS turds are no better and no worse than Nazis.  The only reason libtards can't bring themselves to condemn them is that they consider them "people of color" and thereby immune to all criticism.

I think it is more the Libtards see them as the victims of Western oppression and therefore Muslim terrorism is justified.  The mind of a libtard is a pretty sick place. The libtard actually suffers from a severe form of self hatred that he projects out into the world.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I think it is more the Libtards see them as the victims of Western oppression and therefore Muslim terrorism is justified.  The mind of a libtard is a pretty sick place. The libtard actually suffers from a severe form of self hatred that he projects out into the world.
Not to mention a level of smug self righteousness and arrogance that makes them completely resistant to any kind of logic or reasoning. They always know whats best and the ends always justify the means and youre a fcking moron if you dont completely buy their idead whole heartedly and embrace radical liberalism.

much like the extreme religious right.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Are you really this ignorant? 

are you? can't even see OBVIOUS sarcasm. It was for muscleman2013 above, but next time I will add a hundred sarcastic smileys

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
are you? can't even see OBVIOUS sarcasm. It was for muscleman2013 above, but next time I will add a hundred sarcastic smileys

Congrats buddy, finally there's one poster on here even dumber than you are.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Congrats buddy, finally there's one poster on here even dumber than you are.

well, rather being stupid and cocksure than intelligent and full of doubt, it feels awesome. Everything seems so obvious and basic.

Nah, I'm damn smart, too smart, incredibly smart.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
 ??? ::)