Author Topic: Iraq, Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded, including Children  (Read 35733 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
??? ::)

People need to wake up now. If you worry about statistics like the Political expert "ozomo" and think the problem is small..think again. this is coming slowly into your neighbourhood. Small things get into big problems. DONīT MAKE THE MISTAKE THE UK MADE.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
People need to wake up now. If you worry about statistics like the Political expert "ozomo" and think the problem is small..think again. this is coming slowly into your neighbourhood. Small things get into big problems. DONīT MAKE THE MISTAKE THE UK MADE.
x2

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
I see that baby from Gaza all fucked up because their Hamas captors force civilians to surround their rocket launchers and it sickens me.  Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, (and all their turn their head sympathizers)  they are some sick mother fuckers.

The attached pic of the Russian AK47s being shoved in the face of a Christian baby captured by ISIS haunts me. This could have been stopped had Vagina Man honored his own "Red Line" in Syria.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
The biggest joke is OZMO on here. I asked him if he really was in real life ever active in politics.. and i said if you react like you did with my last post..with a little provocation, in a LIVE debate they will make a fool of him.  he reacted as i thought with his emotions. i also told him i was active in Celle Germany in politics and i can assure you they would eat OZMO for Breakfast in real life. His answer was to delete my posts. A real debate with other political members is ..tactical..unfair...dir ect. Ozmo if you canīt deal with it donīt be a MOD in Politics. I still would like to know, Have you ever been an elected member of your society ? like i was . please answer this .

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
The biggest joke is OZOMO on here. I asked him if he really was in real life ever active in politics.. and i said if you react like you did with my last post..with a little provocation, in a LIVE debate they will make a fool of him.  he reacted as i thought with his emotions. i also told him i was active in Celle Germany in politics and i can assure you they would eat OZOMO for Breakfast in real life. His answer was to delete my posts. A real debate with other political members is ..tactical..unfair...dir ect. Ozomo if you canīt deal with it donīt be a MOD in Politics. I still would like to know, Have you ever been an elected member of your society ? like i was . please answer this .
I think you mean Ozmo. Not Ozomo.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I think you mean Ozmo. Not Ozomo.
in a live debate ozmo you can't just delate people. Your body language.speach tone ..everything counts.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
LOL
V

manfredou

• Getbig II
??? ::)

here in Ifrane / Morocco (a Muslim Country ), Our police arrested 3 men for holding the ISIS  black flag .

merica= pussy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Well there you go. ozmo in his wisdom has banned me for 30 days from the Politics board and conspiracy board...also saying it could be permanent ::) Son get a fucking life will you. the most mods on here take much more than you and donīt ban people. i hit a sensitive nerve did i ? listen just because you never really served as a politician is no ground to get upset.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Oh yeah, the nazi germany had such civilized ways to commit crimes against humanity, Isis is so much worse

hitler was the second coming of jesus  ::)

Oh yeah dumbbell?  Show me pictures of Nazi Children posing with gassed jews?

C'mon bro, I'm waiting...
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
And these pieces of shit/pedophiles/liberals wonder why they launched the crusades?

Ψ

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
And these pieces of shit/pedophiles/liberals wonder why they launched the crusades?

that picture Disgusts me to the core.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
 ;)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
that picture Disgusts me to the core.

These people are old testament style evil.  Makes me believe in that stuff about satan worshipers.
Ψ

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
These people are old testament style evil.  Makes me believe in that stuff about satan worshipers.
Being honest how can anyone live with such oppression. Itīs middle age Barbaric Butchery. Sick People. We in the West are moving forward in our tolerance but to tolerate this "RELIGION" is just going backwards.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Being honest how can anyone live with such oppression. Itīs middle age Barbaric Butchery. Sick People. We in the West are moving forward in our tolerance but to tolerate this "RELIGION" is just going backwards.

This RELIGION, founded by a pedophile, who wrote the Koran under the fire of his pedophilic lusts, has always been backwards.
Ψ

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
This RELIGION, founded by a pedophile, who wrote the Koran under the fire of his pedophilic lusts, has always been backwards.
Very sad we have too many Liberal Fuck wits sleeping and all the the time they are growing.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Religion of peace ::)

drmarkp

• Getbig III
::) Its hard to believe anyone is fucking stupid enough to muster any excuse for Islam !  these people are fucking animals and they all should be nuked !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are the religion of death and destruction... There is nothing 'peaceful' about them... Islam and the image of 'prophet' Mohammed, are Satanic to the core... They are drunk with the blood of their 'oppressors'... They have no god but Satan...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
The rebranded wing of Al Qaeda known as ISIS has been receiving "internet anti tracking software" and "internet technical support" from the US state department via two contracting NGO's

There's a small intro and introduction, but the video starts at 02:14 , hail the truth

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
The rebranded wing of Al Qaeda known as ISIS has been receiving "internet anti tracking software" and "internet technical support" from the US state department via two contracting NGO's

There's a small intro and introduction, but the video starts at 02:14 , hail the truth

pretty crazy stuff.