Author Topic: A guy I couldn't stand suddenly passed away...  (Read 15223 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: A guy I couldn't stand suddenly past away...
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2014, 07:43:41 AM »
Get that sodium intake real high.
Oh for sure!!  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2014, 08:36:51 AM »
....and it makes me feel terrific. Nothing like living long enough to piss on my enemies' graves. I used to work for the guy and he was a real prick. Now he's kicked the bucket out of the blue and everyone is saying nice things about him. Hypocrites! Nobody liked him, nor him they. When I got the news I took myself out to a Chinese Restaurant to celebrate.  Got a table for one and just gloated as I stuffed myself with Chinese Food thinking about how satisfying it is that he is dead and I'm alive. Next week I will piss into an empty water bottle and bring to the cemetery and pour it all over his grave. Love being alive while he's dead. Just love it!

Piss directly on his grave, don't use a jar. Do it on a weekly basis at least so his grave will start stinking to piss all the time.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2014, 09:58:22 AM »
Don't involve your holier than thou self here, jerkoff.

AHAHAHAHAH!!!  "holier than thou self".......yep, that's me....better than everyone.   ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2014, 10:12:16 AM »
Many years ago, there was this old guy in a position of leadership who was mean and condescending to a lot of people, except to the young pretty girls and anyone who kissed up to him and never questioned him about anything he did or said.  

One day I confronted him about his behavior.  The old guy got furious at me and started yelling at me, insulting me and making some border line racist remarks at me.  After that, he made it a point to be especially mean to me until I moved on and never saw the guy again for several years.  

After a while I heard a rumor that the guy got dementia.  I wasn't necessarily happy about this because I don't wish dementia on anyone, but I wasn't sad about it either because of who he was and how he had treated others.

A few years later I had this dream that the mean old guy was walking toward me in a very crowded place, a mall or restaurant.  In my dream I thought the old guy wouldn't recognize me because he had dementia.  The guy made eye contact with me, smiled and nodded his head at me as he walked past me and disappeared into the crowd.

The next morning someone posted on Facebook that this old guy had just passed away the night before, the same night I had the dream.  Again, I wasn't necessarily happy about his death because I don't wish death on anyone, but I wasn't sad either because of who he was and how badly he had treated others.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2014, 10:13:07 AM »
I cannot think of a single person who I know personally and who I would feel good about their dying. In some abstract way of course when a monster dies, there is a sense of relief and feelings of justification. I didn't feel any emotion when Jeffrey Dahmer was murdered in prison, for example. He was a monster who would never be valuable to society. It was a fitting end for him. On the other hand, I did not celebrate his death.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2014, 10:13:56 AM »
Many years ago, there was this old guy in a position of leadership who was mean and condescending to a lot of people, except to the young pretty girls and anyone who kissed up to him and never questioned him about anything he did or said.  

One day I confronted him about his behavior.  The old guy got furious at me and started yelling at me, insulting me and making some border line racists remarks at me.  After that, he made it a point to be especially mean to me until I moved on and never saw the guy again for several years.  

After a while I heard a rumor that the guy got dementia.  I wasn't necessarily happy about this because I don't wish dementia on anyone, but I wasn't sad about it either because of who he was and how he had treated others.

A few years later I had this dream that the mean old guy was walking toward me in a very crowded place, a mall or restaurant.  In my dream I thought the old guy wouldn't recognize me because he had dementia.  The guy made eye contact with me, smiled and nodded his head at me as he walked past me and disappeared into the crowd.

The next morning someone posted on Facebook that this old guy had just passed away the night before, the same night I had the dream.  Again, I wasn't necessarily happy about his death because I don't wish death on anyone, but I wasn't sad either because of who he was and how badly he had treated others.

Stfu you're ruining. A fine thread with your cock babble

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2014, 10:16:22 AM »
I cannot think of a single person who I know personally and who I would feel good about their dying. In some abstract way of course when a monster dies, there is a sense of relief and feelings of justification. I didn't feel any emotion when Jeffrey Dahmer was murdered in prison, for example. He was a monster who would never be valuable to society. It was a fitting end for him. On the other hand, I did not celebrate his death.

You are seriously the worst

If you died I would not only get a table
For one, but I would buy the establishment's bar out (for myself), then after the spicy duck I would
Literally douse myself in teriyaki sauce as I weeped in joy and confetti would fall from the sky outside as the world would celebrate you FINALLY shutting the fuk up

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2014, 10:17:51 AM »
Stfu you're ruining. A fine thread with your cock babble

God bless you too, Var City!

I hope I don't dream of you walking past me and disappearing into the crowd.

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2014, 10:22:38 AM »

One day I confronted him about his behavior.  The old guy got furious at me and started yelling at me, insulting me and making some border line racist remarks at me.  After that, he made it a point to be especially mean to me until I moved on and never saw the guy again for several years.  

that's a crazy story......

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2014, 10:27:36 AM »
God bless you too, Var City!

I hope I don't dream of you walking past me and disappearing into the crowd.

? Idiot. I'm an ex competitor and my current physique literally would shit down your throat like a gag factor cum shot of feces. And I'm at the end of a 3 month cruise,
Chilling on vacation in Connecticut having had my cock sucked by 4 different tinder whores in 4 nights and there's blood on my tempur pedic bed from fucking a 19 year old in the ass last night who I snatched digits at a lobster stand. And yes I woke up with shit on. My dick and there's a cum stain on my Saab 93 aero dash board I have to wash off because she pulled up at the wrong moment pre anal when giving me road head on the way home

If I ever walked by you in a crowd dude your gay ass would pop. A half
Chub in a record time for your impotent measle faced
Breed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2014, 10:31:07 AM »
? Idiot. I'm an ex competitor and my current physique literally would shit down your throat like a gag factor cum shot of feces. And I'm at the end of a 3 month cruise,
Chilling on vacation in Connecticut having had my cock sucked by 4 different tinder whores in 4 nights and there's blood on my tempur pedic bed from fucking a 19 year old in the ass last night who I snatched digits at a lobster stand. And yes I woke up with shit on. My dick and there's a cum stain on my Saab 93 aero dash board I have to wash off because she pulled up at the wrong moment pre anal when giving me road head on the way home

Breed.

Yeah, you are a real winner!   ::) ::) ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »

Breed.

Interesting!  Looks like you are living an extremely safe and low risk life.  You should have many many years of life, good health and a comfortable retirement ahead of you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »
Sounds like you are already dead inside.  If you can't think of a single person you would feel good about being dead, you must possess an emotional vacuum.  Their are oxygen thieves walking around everywhere and you have failed to notice even one of them.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2014, 10:39:26 AM »
....and it makes me feel terrific. Nothing like living long enough to piss on my enemies' graves. I used to work for the guy and he was a real prick. Now he's kicked the bucket out of the blue and everyone is saying nice things about him. Hypocrites! Nobody liked him, nor him they. When I got the news I took myself out to a Chinese Restaurant to celebrate.  Got a table for one and just gloated as I stuffed myself with Chinese Food thinking about how satisfying it is that he is dead and I'm alive. Next week I will piss into an empty water bottle and bring to the cemetery and pour it all over his grave. Love being alive while he's dead. Just love it!
You lucky bastard.  Things like that put me on a high for a month.
V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2014, 10:47:56 AM »

Breed.

You must be a beast.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2014, 10:49:49 AM »

Breed.

LOL, you're trying too hard.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2014, 11:31:46 AM »
LOL, you're trying too hard.

it was the clen speaking

I had my first melt down

DAMN ITTTTT

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2014, 12:59:11 PM »
Sounds like you are already dead inside.  If you can't think of a single person you would feel good about being dead, you must possess an emotional vacuum.  Their are oxygen thieves walking around everywhere and you have failed to notice even one of them.

Interesting thought. No I am not dead inside, I have plenty of emotion. I just channel it differently than you do.

MikMaq

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2014, 01:30:10 PM »
Just wait, life is plenty long to find truly despicable people.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2014, 01:35:39 PM »
Interesting thought. No I am not dead inside, I have plenty of emotion. I just channel it differently than you do.

straight into men's butt holes

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2014, 01:46:50 PM »
Just wait, life is plenty long to find truly despicable people.

I've known some fairly unlikeable people in the course of nearly 70 years. I move on. It's the healthy thing to do. Some people prefer to focus on negativity and unpleasantness, I choose to put my energy into more upbeat endeavors. There is a saying which says, "Life is what you make of it." I've had a really good life and I am not expecting anything different in whatever time I have left.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2014, 02:32:02 PM »
I think I`ll hit up the Chinese buffet later today.
What no Sushi.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2014, 04:35:58 PM »
What no Sushi.
I can`t stomach that stuff!  :(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2014, 06:59:08 PM »
I've known some fairly unlikeable people in the course of nearly 70 years. I move on. It's the healthy thing to do. Some people prefer to focus on negativity and unpleasantness, I prefer to put my energy into more upbeat endeavors. There is a saying which says, "Life is what you make of it." I've had a really good life and I am not expecting anything different in whatever time I have left.
Oh I see now, you're old school where they deny their true feelings and deeply repress them.  Keeping up appearances and all that.  Your unconscious must be a seething ball of rage. Oh well, you've got one foot in the grave, no need to unlock that monster at this stage.  Carry on.
V

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: A guy I couldn't stand suddenly passed away...
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2014, 08:27:28 PM »

How's the car selling going man?