Author Topic: Mike Tyson: Jamie Foxx needs (to be a getbigger) steroids and weights to play me  (Read 7137 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Most actors juice when playing a role of a muscular/athletic character.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Mike had to juice to be Mike, so why wouldnt Jamie Foxx?

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Seriously, why when a black actor is needed the only possible choices are Denzel Washington, Will Smith or Jamie foxx (for old, morgan freeman or Samuel L)? Like there a no other black guys on this planet?

They can give Jamie foxx 300 more ''badass'' roles he will always have that geeky glance over him. Only thing ever convincing part was in Collateral simply because he was playing the beta coward.

epic_alien

Mike had to juice to be Mike, so why wouldnt Jamie Foxx?

he was 210 at 16 num nums

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
WTF. This won't work.

Mike Tyson was in his prime during his early/mid 20's

Jamie Foxx will turn 47 in December.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Seriously, why when a black actor is needed the only possible choices are Denzel Washington, Will Smith or Jamie foxx (for old, morgan freeman or Samuel L)? Like there a no other black guys on this planet?

They can give Jamie foxx 300 more ''badass'' roles he will always have that geeky glance over him. Only thing ever convincing part was in Collateral simply because he was playing the beta coward.

Those three Hebrews are very good actors, so that's why they do so many movies.  Who would you rather see play Tyson?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Those three Hebrews are very good actors, so that's why they do so many movies.  Who would you rather see play Tyson?

Jamie Foxx is 1.5 years younger than Tyson.

They need to get somebody in their 20-30's to play Tyson.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Jamie Foxx is 1.5 years younger than Tyson.

They need to get somebody in their 20-30's to play Tyson.

Maybe..... Will Smith played a young Ali when he was in his 40s and was convincing.  I think Jamie Foxx will be just fine

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
he was 210 at 16 num nums

If you think mike never touched PEDs your name should be changed from epic alien to deluded alien.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Mike Tyson is a freak....nobody that I can think of can do him justice.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Michael Jai White played Mike Tyson...and he could probably still play him.

the trainer

Victor Richards would be good for the role.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Michael Jai White played Mike Tyson...and he could probably still play him.
remember that, Jamie's an excellent actor just don't see him as Tyson.

epic_alien

If you think mike never touched PEDs your name should be changed from epic alien to deluded alien.

at 210 no he didn't use them, and he was at 220 at his prime a whole 2 years later, a whole 10lbs. so what made mike mike, was no ped. if he used them later in life or not. num nums

MikMaq

I fucking hate that douche, a loud mouth dwarf.

Dude would get his head beat in, living in the real world.

And when I say the real world, I mean your generic white upper middle class suburb.

WTF. This won't work.

Mike Tyson was in his prime during his early/mid 20's

Jamie Foxx will turn 47 in December.
Lol nobody cares, theyre black, nobody will even notice.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Ha there were maybe 5 guys on Earth in Tyson s prime that could ve handled him on the street.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Ha there were maybe 5 guys on Earth in Tyson s prime that could ve handled him on the street.

I am one of these men.

Dokey111

• Getbig V

Simple.  Investors want to get their $ back.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
at 210 no he didn't use them, and he was at 220 at his prime a whole 2 years later, a whole 10lbs. so what made mike mike, was no ped. if he used them later in life or not. num nums

What you makes you so certain of this? Lots of rumors that he loved cheque drops and halotestin prefight.

FYI the above listed drugs could be considered "juice".

Lance Armstrong juiced to the gills. Lls.

epic_alien

well what makes me certain is i have eyes, and can use them. they see clearly that his body didn't change from 16-21 years of age. even in his late 20s he never went above 225 in a fight.

but you however rely on rumors?  if thats your thing. cool.  but no i don't think he used test or any other anabolics during that time. as far as short term stims  maybe so maybe not, but sounds to me you don't know the difference between stims and anabolics.

his "cheque drops" were this, not taking his anti depressants a months before a fight.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
robert downey jr is being cast to play Tyson .....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Victor Richards would be good for the role.

Victor Richards would believe it to be insulting for him to even be asked to portray a black American.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
You need an actor like Omari Hardwick in Power (TV series).

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
kai greene