Author Topic: AJ proves that he is a Getbigger in this thread. Great Guy.  (Read 27271 times)

Simple Simon

Re: The poster -aj- has missile tits
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2014, 06:37:36 AM »

I am Junior now, promise you. Sorry I shouted at you before I can't even remember what I was melting down about at the time.

And the fucking around with you on the board was all the work and coercion of the UK thugs, sometimes you just got to go deep down undercover and take one for the team to protect your children.

My work is done with them now, they know I am untouchable. I always had love deep for you and Wolfox and you know in your heart what I am saying is true.

Lets talk private, I will make it right.

Peace

You certainly did Zeus.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2014, 06:39:01 AM »
Since this thread is doomed to be on page one with the usual getbig brawl, can Shizz change the title to something less psychologically damaging?

Please?

:D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2014, 06:41:14 AM »
Since this thread is doomed to be on page one with the usual getbig brawl, can Shizz change the title to something less psychologically damaging?

Please?

Your wish is granted.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: AJ proves that he is a Getbigger in this thread. Great Guy.
« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2014, 06:41:23 AM »
LOL, thanks.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2014, 06:49:18 AM »

I am Junior now, promise you. Sorry I shouted at you before I can't even remember what I was melting down about at the time.

And the fucking around with you on the board was all the work and coercion of the UK thugs, sometimes you just got to go deep down undercover and take one for the team to protect your children for the future.

My work is done with them now, they know I am untouchable
. I always had deep love for you and Wolfox and you know in your heart what I am saying is true.

Lets talk private, I will make it right.

Peace

Your mother should have swallowed you junior

But then you in the form of a load would have told so many fantasies and lies On the way down your mom's throat

That her tonsils and esophagus may have stopped posting due to your presence

But you made it to earth. Now please stop posting so we Can have top posters like your mom's tonsils and esophagus begin contributing again.

They don't have fingers and  are usually covered in jizz, with zero posts, but they're better posters than you or shitshoe by a London mile

Ky

Uncle Junior

« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2014, 06:56:46 AM »
Your mother should have swallowed you junior

But then you in the form of a load would have told so many fantasies and lies On the way down your mom's throat

That her tonsils and esophagus may have stopped posting due to your presence

But you made it to earth. Now please stop posting so we Can have top posters like your mom's tonsils and esophagus begin contributing again.

They don't have fingers and  are usually covered in jizz, with zero posts, but they're better posters than you or shitshoe by a London mile

Ky

Ahhh finally my good Albanian friend is back on the shared Foozle conspirator account, how are you doing bro long time no see, heard you were gonna be back with new name, good to have you back, we should train sometime.

This gimmick style is very transparent bro, not good for security purposes....I would change it if I was you...lol  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »
If people leave because of posters does that not suggest they take it a bit to sI riously and in fact it would do them good not to post ?
If you don't like someones postings then don't read them or is it more complex than that ?   ???

Thing is, that's not as easy as it sounds.  If you're scrolling down a thread  and reading it...you're taking it in. I know myself I'm a fast reader, and before i realized who wrote some dumbass post, I will  already have read half of it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2014, 07:18:23 AM »

Thing is, that's not as easy as it sounds.  If you're scrolling down a thread  and reading it...you're taking it in. I know myself I'm a fast reader, and before i realized who wrote some dumbass post, I will  already have read half of it
Bullshit. I can't stand Failcan's (Marty Champions) posts/threads. You don't see me whining for him to be put in timeout, or the fact that he is ruining the board.

I just ignore him.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2014, 07:21:36 AM »
Bullshit. I can't stand Failcan's (Marty Champions) posts/threads. You don't see me whining for him to be put in timeout, or the fact that he is ruining the board.

I just ignore him.

yeah I literally wanna vomit when ever I see Failcan thread but you never hear me complaining or giving a shit.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2014, 07:44:36 AM »
Falcon has or had very good build.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2014, 07:47:06 AM »
Falcon has or had very good build.
Yes, also his pencil dick has obviously given him leeway with the executive board.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2014, 07:56:18 AM »
Two important points:

(1) I am a strong man

(2) Poster "Var City" has my full Platinum-level support

(3)

(4) Option D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2014, 11:52:40 AM »
Maybe there should be an "off the island" thread every month.  All getbiggers with X,000+ posts vote on a the recipient of a fabulous prize.  The winner of this prize has their account deleted.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2014, 12:26:15 PM »
AJ is good guy, like him.

Free Halo. 8)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2014, 01:24:31 AM »
_AJ_ is a great guy, great built and TBH he's the last one on here you wana mess with, dude can shoot your knee cap from half a mile away.
S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2014, 04:47:24 AM »
_AJ_ is a great guy, great built and TBH he's the last one on here you wana mess with, dude can shoot your knee cap from half a mile 0.8 kilometers away.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2014, 05:44:28 AM »
Yes, 800m means I don't have to break out the .338 Lapua for real long range work.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2014, 06:27:20 AM »
Yes, 800m means I don't have to break out the .338 Lapua for real long range work.
You can open fire on me anytime stud.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2014, 06:37:40 AM »
You can open fire on me anytime stud.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2014, 07:10:16 AM »
aj posts on the Y.  He didn't need to prove anything to anyone.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2014, 07:16:06 AM »
aj posts on the Y.  He didn't need to prove anything to anyone.
Thanks for the clarification stud.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2014, 07:39:07 AM »
Too easy
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2014, 12:52:31 PM »
??? Nobody said anything about natural vs. enhanced.

Are you retarded as well as a slob? Multiple posts made about how that's a recreational user physique - mildly enhanced ....  My point is that there is no reason at all to need hormones to achieve that. Maybe I just don't understand because I gained easily but I was similar albeit a good bit leaner while in the corps and I certainly didn't know a thing about hormones at the time.
Shizz - I cannot comprehend how you allow yourself to look the way you do. It's so friggin easy to eat right and train. If your smart with your training and don't get wrapped up in using heavy weights to look cool in the gym - or just as bad try to have "great form" so it looks like you know what you are doing - transformation is not hard. Contest condition is a brutal form of self mutilation - but abs and clearly defined muscle is just not rocket surgery. See
If you spent half the time that you do here - in an actual gym - you would begin having more respect for yourself and would feel 100 times better. Brushing your teeth in total darkness because you simply cannot hear the sight is NOT NORMAL man.. Do something for yourself. Your life will change. Get in shape and you will

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2014, 01:08:50 PM »
Are you retarded as well as a slob? Multiple posts made about how that's a recreational user physique - mildly enhanced ....  My point is that there is no reason at all to need hormones to achieve that. Maybe I just don't understand because I gained easily but I was similar albeit a good bit leaner while in the corps and I certainly didn't know a thing about hormones at the time.
Shizz - I cannot comprehend how you allow yourself to look the way you do. It's so friggin easy to eat right and train. If your smart with your training and don't get wrapped up in using heavy weights to look cool in the gym - or just as bad try to have "great form" so it looks like you know what you are doing - transformation is not hard. Contest condition is a brutal form of self mutilation - but abs and clearly defined muscle is just not rocket surgery. See
If you spent half the time that you do here - in an actual gym - you would begin having more respect for yourself and would feel 100 times better. Brushing your teeth in total darkness because you simply cannot hear the sight is NOT NORMAL man.. Do something for yourself. Your life will change. Get in shape and you will