Author Topic: The Official Lobstah Q&A thread  (Read 77118 times)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Re: ***The Official Lobstah Q&A thread***
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2014, 06:29:20 PM »
  I'm taking back Rose McGowan.  it seems she's had some plastic surgery that has turned her face into dog shit.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2014, 06:32:17 PM »
No, I mean "wow" as in God bless your parents for them genes.

You look awesome.
aww, thanks.  yeah, let's all give a round of applause to my dad,  because I got basically NONE of my mom's genes (long skinny legs, giant boobs, giant shelf butt)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2014, 06:42:57 PM »
Why do you post on GB?
I like being able to banter about my ridiculous niche sport with people who understand the ridiculousness of it,  but also enjoy it for what it is. On other forums, people are eitherjudging it like it's the Olympics or some sort of quest for healthy living (it is a pageant), or they're too busy bashing the sport and everyone involved to say anything I care to read.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
  I'm taking back Rose McGowan.  it seems she's had some plastic surgery that has turned her face into dog shit.

Good, Rose is a looking beat down lately, good call on Washington. Your hamstrings look serious, good job in developing them.  The before picture actually looks like Vince Goodrum, and not in a good way

Meth will get you lean like a mofo

For a lot of us, the women on stage look very very similar, it is hard for us to discern the subtle difference between 3rd to 10th place.  What areas do you need to bring up in order "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women"?

I

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2014, 07:37:47 PM »
Good, Rose is a looking beat down lately, good call on Washington. Your hamstrings look serious, good job in developing them.  The before picture actually looks like Vince Goodrum, and not in a good way

Meth will get you lean like a mofo

For a lot of us, the women on stage look very very similar, it is hard for us to discern the subtle difference between 3rd to 10th place.  What areas do you need to bring up in order "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women"?

delts and glutes up, waist down

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2014, 07:40:53 PM »
Measurements? And don't act like you don't know. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2014, 10:21:49 PM »

I like a woman who fully appreciates the head down bum up aerodynamic optimization position....

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2014, 12:05:01 AM »
Measurements? And don't act like you don't know. ::)

I actually have no idea. 2 weeks before the ny pro,  my waist was 26"  but that means nothing.
 what I do know is this:
 me at the start of contest prep, me the best I think I've ever looked, and Candice Lewis the best I think SHE'S ever looked.  She's near the top of the game and I'm not even close.  So as previously stated, delts and glutes up, waist down.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2014, 01:30:35 AM »
i admire your dedication lobstah

its small margins from the back to the front of the pack

i wish you every success
T

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2014, 02:23:10 AM »
I actually have no idea. 2 weeks before the ny pro,  my waist was 26"  but that means nothing.
 what I do know is this:
 me at the start of contest prep, me the best I think I've ever looked, and Candice Lewis the best I think SHE'S ever looked.  She's near the top of the game and I'm not even close.  So as previously stated, delts and glutes up, waist down.
I'm curious, do you think the lack of breasts (real or fake), hurts you?  I know it shouldn't, but do you think it does? 

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2014, 02:47:18 AM »
I'm curious, do you think the lack of breasts (real or fake), hurts you?  I know it shouldn't, but do you think it does?  
yes and no.
yes, if I had any kind of boobs I would have more sex appeal and look a little more balanced on top. Judges judge the full package, so sure, it might help.
But padding has worked well for me over the years when my body is on point (see middle pic in that triptych), so I don't think that's what's hurting me.
Also, Alicia Coates is as flat as I am, but doing well because her body is dope. If your body's not right, it doesn't matter how big or small your tits are.
Just saying.

flat, flat, busty. I'd rather be the first two ladies any day, AND they're doing pretty well...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2014, 04:21:16 AM »
yes and no.
yes, if I had any kind of boobs I would have more sex appeal and look a little more balanced on top. Judges judge the full package, so sure, it might help.
But padding has worked well for me over the years when my body is on point (see middle pic in that triptych), so I don't think that's what's hurting me.
Also, Alicia Coates is as flat as I am, but doing well because her body is dope. If your body's not right, it doesn't matter how big or small your tits are.
Just saying.

flat, flat, busty. I'd rather be the first two ladies any day, AND they're doing pretty well...

1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2, grape fruit, warm apple pie, 3
I

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2014, 09:44:20 AM »
 what I do know is this:

3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,2,2,take your Mom for seafood dinner,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2014, 09:58:10 AM »

1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2, grape fruit, warm apple pie, 3
dassiiiiit

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2014, 01:17:14 PM »
dassiiiiit

That video sounds a little typical getbig thread.

- "Take me to BBQs"... lol, only real NY would say that
- "Keep my ass-pussy clean, wash it out Listerine".   He obviously watch too much Borat

LOL,  but the real sad part is that Getbig has desensitized to me such things.. I mean after Kai "The Grapefruit defiler" not much can shock me

1.  When are you "OMR" going to work out? getbig needs pictures of that debauchery.
2.  Based on your glutes growing I am guessing that you do a lot of squats and deads.  What are your other favorite exercises?
3.  When you go out do women hit on you?
4.  Protein fart much?
5.  When is your next show and what are you looking to place?
6.  Will you be at the O this year?
7.  How often do you practice posing and stage moments?
8.  What are your thoughts on womens' fashion, especially those hip hugger shorts that show the lower butt cheeks?

for the record atmospheric pressure would make water boil at different temperatures. The higher than you go the less heat would be required to make water boil.

I

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2014, 02:27:40 PM »
1.  When are you "OMR" going to work out? getbig needs pictures of that debauchery.
2.  Based on your glutes growing I am guessing that you do a lot of squats and deads.  What are your other favorite exercises?
3.  When you go out do women hit on you?
4.  Protein fart much?
5.  When is your next show and what are you looking to place?
6.  Will you be at the O this year?
7.  How often do you practice posing and stage moments?
8.  What are your thoughts on womens' fashion, especially those hip hugger shorts that show the lower butt cheeks?

for the record atmospheric pressure would make water boil at different temperatures. The higher than you go the less heat would be required to make water boil.

you have a lot of questions!

1)  whenever.
2) squats yes, dead no except for stiff-leg.  favorite exercise = stiff-leg DL
3)  no one hits on me  EVER unless it's like 3am on the subway, and then I'm usually too busy trying to figure out a safe and hasty way out before I'm  sexually assaulted to notice gender (always male)
4) I eat almost no processed food, so no. I have protein shakes maybe once a week, if that.  I've figured out my digestive system and I know what doesn't go down or come out well.
5) End of October, and placing AT ALL would be a step up from last time, but top ten would be a blessing.
8>  live for them.
 atmospheric pressure yes, but mineral content as well. Salt water boils at a higher temperature than distilled.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2014, 03:27:18 PM »
I want dat ass lobstah. Watch this video, and you will be mine.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2014, 04:06:13 PM »
I want dat ass lobstah. Watch this video, and you will be mine.

wassup Halo.  No.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »
you have a lot of questions!

1)  whenever.
2) squats yes, dead no except for stiff-leg.  favorite exercise = stiff-leg DL
3)  no one hits on me  EVER unless it's like 3am on the subway, and then I'm usually too busy trying to figure out a safe and hasty way out before I'm  sexually assaulted to notice gender (always male)
4) I eat almost no processed food, so no. I have protein shakes maybe once a week, if that.  I've figured out my digestive system and I know what doesn't go down or come out well.
5) End of October, and placing AT ALL would be a step up from last time, but top ten would be a blessing.
8>  live for them.
 atmospheric pressure yes, but mineral content as well. Salt water boils at a higher temperature than distilled.

Lobstah......I'd like to order take-out food, slip into some comfy sweat clothes, kick back on the couch, and watch a video of Chaos shaving his legs with you!

Any availability?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2014, 05:56:17 PM »
Lobstah......I'd like to order take-out food, slip into some comfy sweat clothes, kick back on the couch, and watch a video of Chaos shaving his legs with you!

Any availability?
Yeah sounds good. I like Chinese boneless bbq ribs and prefer leggings over sweatpants.  let me know if that's cool with you.  I'm free twenty minutes after the Olympia is over. Bring a bottle of Fresca.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2014, 06:02:05 PM »
Yeah sounds good. I like Chinese boneless bbq ribs and prefer leggings over sweatpants.  let me know if that's cool with you.  I'm free twenty minutes after the Olympia is over. Bring a bottle of Fresca.

Chinese will work, I kinda have a personal preference for my leather leiderhosen short outfits, Fresca on ice and two ripe grapefruits.....one each.

I will wear Old Spice and subtitle the TV....

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2014, 06:15:35 PM »
  the amount of cardio is dependent upon how much bodyfat I need to obliterate.  but probably 45 minutes 5 days a week during const prep?  And ECA all day.  peppered with meth.  Just kidding.    no.  no one treats me like a  musclehead ever.  men sometimes treat me like having some muscle means I'm a dominatrix, but no one ever assumes I'm dumb.  That said,  as soon as I open my mouth, it's pretty apparent that I'm Steve Urkel, so maybe they don't have a chance.    DANCING to?  booty rap and pop rap.  LISTENING to, metal, hardcore, and whatever you want to call Danzig at this point.   Splash, A Bronx Tale, Full Metal Jacket, Warriors, Grandma's Boy   Berlin, Lisbon,  Stockholm    Rose McGowan,  Kate Upton, kerry  Washington   Hell's Angels (Hunter Thompson),  Cities of the Red Night (Burroughs), Rant (Palahniuk)  Salt or mineral content
Oh shit. Hell's Angels is a great book, read it a long time ago.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2014, 07:08:20 PM »
Taking one for the team. You're an honorable soldier.

I really appreciate that, E! Also, to your other point, AGREED, but I think it's more the insulin or the combo of the two than the GH alone. Of course, my knowledge of that stuff is rudimentary at best.
For the two weeks before a show, and usually 8 weeks after. Or any time I want to do some kind of crazy color to my hair, because I refuse to risk the health of the hair that actually grows out of my head for a blonde streak or because I wanted to be a redhead for a week.
ditto, girl. Wish I could say that about all the ladies here. Props to you and East Coast Chick though for being real, down to earth, legit babes.

I don't drink, but you're totally welcome to have all the beers while I chug Fresca, and we'll still high five and be getbig's Wonder Twins (ACTIVATE!)
Halo sucks, but apparently saying so makes me a target, so I'll refrain from hating on him until he comes back and does something. Otherwise he is of no consequence.

late as hell, but anyhow....   :-* right back at'cha babe!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2014, 07:35:19 AM »
Chinese will work, I kinda have a personal preference for my leather leiderhosen short outfits, Fresca on ice and two ripe grapefruits.....one each.

I will wear Old Spice and subtitle the TV....

mine is red, what color is yours?   

grapefruit? umm... hopefully you are aware that she is not related to Kai
I

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2014, 07:44:52 AM »
Lob, how come you don't post your workouts on the Y board lifting thread with the rest of the cool kids ???