Author Topic: The Official Lobstah Q&A thread  (Read 77900 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: ***The Official Lobstah Q&A thread***
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2014, 07:49:11 AM »
Yeah sounds good. I like Chinese boneless bbq ribs and prefer leggings over sweatpants.  let me know if that's cool with you.  I'm free twenty minutes after the Olympia is over. Bring a bottle of Fresca.

lately, I have found the Olympia to be boring.  I guess that I miss the Ronnie days :(

- Have you ever ate at Crab Shanty on City island?  I go there once in a while to gorge and treat myself.
- Where did you go on your last vacation on how long ago was that?
- Tabata?
I

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2014, 08:18:02 AM »
Lob, how come you don't post your workouts on the Y board lifting thread with the rest of the cool kids ???
I can't think of any reason anyone would give even half a shit what lifts I do, how much I lift, or what my split is. If I hit an impressive PR, I'll share it, but otherwise, not much has changed in the last thirty years in terms of bodybuilding training. There are more people (not me) carrying shakers around than before, but otherwise, seriously, DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT MY ROUTINE IS? If anyone genuinely cares, holler and I'll share it.
lately, I have found the Olympia to be boring.  I guess that I miss the Ronnie days :(

- Have you ever ate at Crab Shanty on City island?  I go there once in a while to gorge and treat myself.
- Where did you go on your last vacation on how long ago was that?
- Tabata?

sooooo many quessssstions from you.
-no
-vacation? I went to Santa Cruz in 2005. My body stayed for a week. My heart stayed forever.
-no.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #177 on: August 14, 2014, 08:20:03 AM »
i admire your dedication lobstah

its small margins from the back to the front of the pack

i wish you every success
This slipped through the cracks: Thanks man. I plan to stay the course for as long as it's enjoyable, so I hope I at least get to the middle of the pack so I can SEE the front haha

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #178 on: August 14, 2014, 08:47:20 AM »
I can't think of any reason anyone would give even half a shit what lifts I do, how much I lift, or what my split is. If I hit an impressive PR, I'll share it, but otherwise, not much has changed in the last thirty years in terms of bodybuilding training. There are more people (not me) carrying shakers around than before, but otherwise, seriously, DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT MY ROUTINE IS? If anyone genuinely cares, holler and I'll share it.

Yes we care damnit >:(
the thread is over 300 pages and been going since 2009.
maybe you can ending showing someone a new way to do an exercise or learn one yourself.
only the Get Big elite are asked to post on the thread so it's not something take lightly or scoff at! >:(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 14, 2014, 09:16:50 AM »
Yes we care damnit >:(
the thread is over 300 pages and been going since 2009.
maybe you can ending showing someone a new way to do an exercise or learn one yourself.
only the Get Big elite are asked to post on the thread so it's not something take lightly or scoff at! >:(

IT'S REAL TO US DAMNIT!!!!! 

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2014, 09:17:11 AM »
mine is red, what color is yours?   

grapefruit? umm... hopefully you are aware that she is not related to Kai

Robin's Egg Blue.....like my eyes.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2014, 09:21:17 AM »
yes and no.
yes, if I had any kind of boobs I would have more sex appeal and look a little more balanced on top. Judges judge the full package, so sure, it might help.
But padding has worked well for me over the years when my body is on point (see middle pic in that triptych), so I don't think that's what's hurting me.
Also, Alicia Coates is as flat as I am, but doing well because her body is dope. If your body's not right, it doesn't matter how big or small your tits are.
Just saying.

flat, flat, busty. I'd rather be the first two ladies any day, AND they're doing pretty well...

Honestly Lob.....if you look at the pic bodypart by bodypart, you're right there with her. You just need a little delt cap and lower quad to complete the illusion of being "bigger" than you are.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2014, 09:27:40 AM »
Lobstah......I'd like to order take-out food, slip into some comfy sweat clothes, kick back on the couch, and watch a video of Chaos shaving his legs with you!

Any availability?
chaos and lobstah shaving their legs together while you watch.....strange, but if you're willing to pay.... :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2014, 10:58:28 AM »
chaos and lobstah shaving their legs together while you watch.....strange, but if you're willing to pay.... :P

I would pay to see your cankles again...  it would be like seeing something unnatural..well worth the price.
I

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2014, 04:34:28 PM »
Honestly Lob.....if you look at the pic bodypart by bodypart, you're right there with her. You just need a little delt cap and lower quad to complete the illusion of being "bigger" than you are.

Nah, Vera has a LOT of the stuff I don't have: WAY bigger shoulders and glutes. I don't think my quads are lacking anything compared to hers actually, but delts and glutes? Oy. And her waist is so impossibly small.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2014, 06:23:47 PM »
Nah, Vera has a LOT of the stuff I don't have: WAY bigger shoulders and glutes. I don't think my quads are lacking anything compared to hers actually, but delts and glutes? Oy. And her waist is so impossibly small.

She has more side delt and as far as glutes you lack just the upper outer part the rest is fine. It's possible and I am NOT saying this is for sure but she looks a little puffed up in the side delt area. A lot of these figure girls have extremely pronounced side delts and that's no coincidence.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2014, 07:20:23 PM »

$1,000.00 to shave your ass with an old fashioned straight razor?

(Not homogenized)

;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2014, 07:26:40 PM »

Pic #1 - your hair isn't helping your delts and detracts from your width and face/neck. Develop your soleus and it will help your lower leg appear bigger from the front.

Pic #2 - you're right there with her. Better calves and she has better rear delts.

You're a LOT closer than you give yourself credit.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2014, 07:55:56 AM »

lobstah, looking good. For sure I would meet you by the ice machine on the 6th floor of the Mirage hotel in Vegas and pay twice your going rate for you to put me in a rare naked chock hold and force me to tap out..  ;D I am just saying

I

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2014, 08:07:32 AM »
$1,000.00 to shave your ass with an old fashioned straight razor?

(Not homogenized)

;D

Straight razor?  Chaos would need something like this:

Y

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2014, 08:37:09 AM »
why no bolt ons?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2014, 09:37:26 AM »

lobstah, looking good. For sure I would meet you by the ice machine on the 6th floor of the Mirage hotel in Vegas and pay twice your going rate for you to put me in a rare naked chock hold and force me to tap out..  ;D I am just saying

ChopperRider pondering a whole slew of new options......

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2014, 10:03:55 AM »
Lob, how come you don't post your workouts on the Y board lifting thread with the rest of the cool kids ???

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2014, 10:10:37 AM »
Lobstaaaaahhhhh.....when are you doing a show in L.A.?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2014, 10:43:57 AM »
ChopperRider pondering a whole slew of new options......

ohhhh...do think that she is in bunny suits?
I

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2014, 11:43:28 AM »
Lobstaaaaahhhhh.....when are you doing a show in L.A.?
good question! I don't even know which shows are in LA. I wanted to do a San Diego show, but decided I would never be ready.  The closest I'm getting this year is Arizona (hi Groink!)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2014, 12:00:24 PM »
Pretty, fit and at least from what little I can discern from her thoughts here, intelligent.  And that last component is far more than one can say about a great many competitors, male, female or whatever it is they claim to be when asked.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2014, 12:11:26 PM »
Lobs, I've just been reading some of this thread and it seems that you are quite strict on yourself. Go out and eat a little junk food and have some casual sex if you feel like it. Live is too short, you know.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2014, 12:19:13 PM »
Lobstah. ..m/w, m/w/w, w/w? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
Lobs, I've just been reading some of this thread and it seems that you are quite strict on yourself. Go out and eat a little junk food and have some casual sex if you feel like it. Live is too short, you know.  :)
What have I said here that makes you think I'm on the straight and narrow?  just curious-  something I've said makes you think I don't live life or have fun?