Author Topic: The Official Lobstah Q&A thread  (Read 77743 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: ***The Official Lobstah Q&A thread***
« Reply #325 on: August 18, 2014, 10:05:28 PM »

And I don't listen to "emo." I don't even know if I could identify an emo band at this point.  Do those even still exist?

My exact thoughts, thank you.

I fucking hate the Beatles with every fiber of my being.
Sabbath, are you kidding?  There are probably people who would pick Zeppelin, but I would never trust or befriend those people.
MAIDEN.

Beatles. Again, my exact thoughts.

Zeppelin, though, I'm afraid you could never trust or befriend me. But love Sabbath, too.

And Maiden. Yes, of course.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2014, 11:16:30 PM »
You know, that's hard to answer because my favorite love songs are not really love songs.  Like if I'm head over heels for someone and comfortable with them, I want to get up Sunday morning and make omelettes wearing my underpants and their shirt,  blasting the Misfits or Elvis Costello, while badly serenading them.
You're on to something with the Sunday morning omelette in underpants and their shirt. It'd go over even better if you did it minus either the underpants or the shirt, though.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #327 on: August 18, 2014, 11:30:17 PM »
Beatles. Again, my exact thoughts.

Zeppelin, though, I'm afraid you could never trust or befriend me. But love Sabbath, too.

the Beatles actually make me want to die. I love the Kinks, by the way, but eff the Beatles.
 Sabbath is amazing, Ugly. Sabbath makes my heart warm and cold at the same time.  Sabbath relaxes me WHILE they light my fire.  Sabbath makes me want to fight, fuck, meditate,  debate, scowl and cackle... simultaneously. I love Sabbath.  LOVE.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2014, 11:32:38 PM »
the Beatles actually make me want to die. I love the Kinks, by the way, but eff the Beatles.
 Sabbath is amazing, Ugly. Sabbath makes my heart warm and cold at the same time.  Sabbath relaxes me WHILE they light my fire.  Sabbath makes me want to fight, fuck, meditate,  debate, scowl and cackle... simultaneously. I love Sabbath.  LOVE.

You're clearly metal, not hard rock. Are there any current/modern metal bands you like, or just the OG monsters?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #329 on: August 18, 2014, 11:38:56 PM »
You're on to something with the Sunday morning omelette in underpants and their shirt. It'd go over even better if you did it minus either the underpants or the shirt, though.
naaaaaah, hot oil and fire, bro. 
Plus, you're not a girl, but there's something super comforting about getting out of bed and putting on someone else's shirt.  when I was a kid, my faaaaavorite thing was when I was ready to sleep, my dad would give  me one of his shirts to sleep in. I always thought they were the coolest shirts, but also they all smelled like my dad, and were huge, soft, worn out, and completely inappropriate for anything but lounging in the house. I wasnt the only little girl who liked to sleep in her dad's shirts.  So it's that, except I'm an adult now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #330 on: August 18, 2014, 11:49:01 PM »
Started reading Bigmc's post and had to check the avatar to see if it was my post......
You`re rubbing off on him.

NO HOMO   ;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #331 on: August 18, 2014, 11:49:12 PM »
You're clearly metal, not hard rock. Are there any current/modern metal bands you like, or just the OG monsters?
barn burner, Pentagram (they're not new though),  skeletonwitch, 3 inches of blood (I know, corny, but so enjoyable), October 31...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #332 on: August 19, 2014, 05:27:59 AM »
yeah I'm pretty happy with all my work

So you designed these yourself?
~

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2014, 05:30:30 AM »
naaaaaah, hot oil and fire, bro. 
Plus, you're not a girl, but there's something super comforting about getting out of bed and putting on someone else's shirt.  when I was a kid, my faaaaavorite thing was when I was ready to sleep, my dad would give  me one of his shirts to sleep in. I always thought they were the coolest shirts, but also they all smelled like my dad, and were huge, soft, worn out, and completely inappropriate for anything but lounging in the house. I wasnt the only little girl who liked to sleep in her dad's shirts.  So it's that, except I'm an adult now.

My wife, daughter (and now both my granddaughters) still borrow my old Army hoodies to wear, especially if they don't feel well. 
~

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: August 19, 2014, 06:30:17 AM »
Damn now that is what I call a fat puss..

Exactly what I was thinking.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #335 on: August 19, 2014, 06:37:36 AM »
You know, that's hard to answer because my favorite love songs are not really love songs.  Like if I'm head over heels for someone and comfortable with them, I want to get up Sunday morning and make omelettes wearing my underpants and their shirt,  blasting the Misfits or Elvis Costello, while badly serenading them. There's no Lionel Richie in my repertoire, or Boys II Men when I'm having actual lovey-dovey feelings, so my top three are
 One Last Caress-  Misfits
 Alison-  Elvis Costello
 Put Me Back Together- Weezer
 That's embarrassing, but now you know.
 And I don't listen to "emo." I don't even know if I could identify an emo band at this point.  Do those even still exist?

I fucking hate the Beatles with every fiber of my being.
Sabbath, are you kidding?  There are probably people who would pick Zeppelin, but I would never trust or befriend those people.
MAIDEN.
Why the hate for the Beatles? Have you ever listened to the White Album?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2014, 09:32:48 AM »
Lobstah, what's going on..

1. Have you given yourself a time frame or certain goals to accomplish in BB before moving on?  

2. Disgusted is right, you are further along than you are giving yourself credit for.  

3. Lionel Richie, surprising that you even know about him. His collection is tight, very very underrated.

4. One day I may you let make an omelet for me, but you can't wait wear my shirt, wear your own  :P

I

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #337 on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:03 AM »
Lobstah, what's going on..

1. Have you given yourself a time frame or certain goals to accomplish in BB before moving on?  

2. Disgusted is right, you are further along than you are giving yourself credit for.  

3. Lionel Richie, surprising that you even know about him. His collection is tight, very very underrated.

4. One day I may you let make an omelet for me, but you can't wait wear my shirt, wear your own  :P

1.  Competitive bodybuilding is a hobby.  Do people need time frames for completing the blanket they're knitting, or scoring the stamps for their collection?  I like deadlines and contest prep and getting glammed up for the show. my time frame is to do this for as long as I enjoy it  and to move on when I don't.

2.  Thanks  but we'll see.
3.  There are black people who've never heard of Lionel Richie?  Anyway, great musician, just not my go-to for love songs (or anything else)
4.  Then you probably won't be getting eggs, bro.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2014, 10:01:11 AM »
Why the hate for the Beatles? Have you ever listened to the White Album?
why do Beatles fans always think we haven't heard something, or somehow missed the genius?  If it was some band you hadn't convinced yourself was the greatest band that ever lived,  you wouldn't care that I hate the music, find it annoying and worthless, and would rather listen to Gregorian chant than that garbage.  But it's the Beatles, so everyone is in disbelief that I think they suck.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2014, 10:11:44 AM »
did you lose a significant amount of breast size from bodybuilding?

sorry for the blunt question lol. my wife isn't that gifted in that department but she wants to start doing what i do (eating and training wise).

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 19, 2014, 10:23:31 AM »
why do Beatles fans always think we haven't heard something, or somehow missed the genius?  If it was some band you hadn't convinced yourself was the greatest band that ever lived,  you wouldn't care that I hate the music, find it annoying and worthless, and would rather listen to Gregorian chant than that garbage.  But it's the Beatles, so everyone is in disbelief that I think they suck.

Very good response, you sound like you have listened on George Carlin (arguably the greatest comedian).

I am not a fan of the Beatles either, telling a Beatles fan that inevitable leads to them trying to explain the genius behind the music, and further which album to listen to.

Very similar to "Dead heads"... The Grateful dead fan are even more annoying that Beatles fans

Ronnie or Dorian? post your response here   ;D : http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.0
I

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: August 19, 2014, 10:47:40 AM »

I didn't care for their "harder" stuff but I liked their early stuff.

I do get what you are saying about some people's attitude that you "have to like" the Beatles. 

My biggest issue with them is that they didn't even lift.
~

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #342 on: August 19, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »
You`re rubbing off on him.

NO HOMO   ;D

Rubbing off "on" him or rubbing off "to" him?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2014, 11:18:10 AM »
did you lose a significant amount of breast size from bodybuilding?

sorry for the blunt question lol. my wife isn't that gifted in that department but she wants to start doing what i do (eating and training wise).
I was fat and then I lost weight.  that's when my boobs went.  by the time I got into bodybuilding, I already didn't have boobs anymore. Sooooo...I don't know. I went from a B to an A.  small to smaller.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:50 AM »
Damn now that is what I call a fat puss..

Exactly what i was thinking!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: August 19, 2014, 01:15:04 PM »
Don't get your panties in a wad, just was curious why.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2014, 01:19:38 PM »
I was fat and then I lost weight.  that's when my boobs went.  by the time I got into bodybuilding, I already didn't have boobs anymore. Sooooo...I don't know. I went from a B to an A.  small to smaller.
Pleasingly Plump? I didn't see a fat chick in the pics you posted.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2014, 01:20:53 PM »
Neither did i. I saw a skinny girl.
A

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
Pleasingly Plump? I didn't see a fat chick in the pics you posted.

There are no pictures of me at my biggest because I refused to be photographed.  This pic is twenty pounds smaller than my biggest, if that helps.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2014, 02:12:09 PM »
I think you were so cute when you were in college in that workout costume.
A