Author Topic: finding a nice basement  (Read 3967 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: finding a nice basement
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2014, 04:24:05 AM »
Some of my dumbbells.

wow man u got a perfect gym,u got everything u need.it reminds me of yates temple gym,awesome
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2014, 04:25:15 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2014, 04:27:49 AM »
i had a nice pair of those old school hex 100lb dumbells n some junky ran in my yard n stole them for scrap metal,fuckin junkies suck
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2014, 04:28:49 AM »
i had a nice pair of those old school hex 100lb dumbells n some junky ran in my yard n stole them for scrap metal,fuckin junkies suck
A junkie running with 200lbs, are you sure?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2014, 04:31:06 AM »
Awesome fucking gym Rich.....I`d kill to have a gym like that.  :(

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2014, 04:35:53 AM »
Awesome fucking gym Rich.....I`d kill to have a gym like that.  :(

hows everything big wes? i dont have much cash these days but i got lucky cause a buddy of mine had all that stuff in his basement n was gonna throw it out in a dumpster,i was driving by n was like WTF dude, i went n rented a u-haul truck n the rest is history,he still got a standing calf,about 4000lbs of free weight n tons of bars n dumbells,i offered him afew bucks but he wouldnt take it,GOD looked me out that day ;)
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2014, 04:38:51 AM »
hows everything big wes? i dont have much cash these days but i got lucky cause a buddy of mine had all that stuff in his basement n was gonna throw it out in a dumpster,i was driving by n was like WTF dude, i went n rented a u-haul truck n the rest is history,he still got a standing calf,about 4000lbs of free weight n tons of bars n dumbells,i offered him afew bucks but he wouldnt take it,GOD looked me out that day ;)
Doing pretty good G...............opportun ities like that sure don`t come around too often.

Nice score for sure.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2014, 04:39:38 AM »
A little more.

Jubinville calf raise, hard core!  Nice gym...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2014, 04:42:30 AM »
A junkie running with 200lbs, are you sure?

yeah he hid them in bushes about 50ft from my house,then came back next day with a shopping cart he stole from walmart n pushed them to scrap metal yard next day,i got him back real good a week later ;)
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2014, 04:44:34 AM »
yeah he hid them in bushes about 50ft from my house,then came back next day with a shopping cart he stole from walmart n pushed them to scrap metal yard next day,i got him back real good a week later ;)
He must have had a "moment of clarity", thats pretty good thinking.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2014, 04:46:45 AM »
Like oldtimer1 and funk51, I do all my lifting in my home gym. It's a garage, right off of my walkout baasement, which is finished with my home office and living room.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2014, 04:48:04 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2014, 04:53:56 AM »
He must have had a "moment of clarity", thats pretty good thinking.

lol, its more like desperation for his next fix. bro that same dude told me his girlfriend,who he had a kid with would blow me for 20 bucks :o, im staring at this poor kid whos like 4yrd old n went to store n bought milk n diapers n cereal for the kid n opened it so they couldnt take it back for money, one day he comes to my house n says he needs apple juice for his kid,i said ok n when i went into kitchen n came out his sons sitting on couch n the dudes running down the street with my dvd player in his hand,he just left his kid n ran away, the dvd was broke tho n we called cops cause the baby was at my house for 12 hrs or so, this all happened before he robbed my dumbells so i didnt know he was a dirtbag yet, bro hows a parent gonna leave his kid at a strangers house n run away with a dvd player ???. hes in prison now for trying to sell his son to a drug dealer for 50 bucks,the state took the kid from him n the kid got adopted thank god
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2014, 04:55:36 AM »
lol, its more like desperation for his next fix. bro that same dude told me his girlfriend,who he had a kid with would blow me for 20 bucks :o, im staring at this poor kid whos like 4yrd old n went to store n bought milk n diapers n cereal for the kid n opened it so they couldnt take it back for money, one day he comes to my house n says he needs apple juice for his kid,i said ok n when i went into kitchen n came out his sons sitting on couch n the dudes running down the street with my dvd player in his hand,he just left his kid n ran away, the dvd was broke tho n we called cops cause the baby was at my house for 12 hrs or so, this all happened before he robbed my dumbells so i didnt know he was a dirtbag yet, bro hows a parent gonna leave his kid at a strangers house n run away with a dvd player ???. hes in prison now for trying to sell his son to a drug dealer for 50 bucks,the state took the kid from him n the kid got adopted thank god
What a fucking scumball !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2014, 04:56:36 AM »
Like oldtimer1 and funk51, I do all my lifting in my home gym. It's a garage, right off of my walkout baasement, which is finished with my home office and living room.

Awesome gym bro....props!

On a sidenote,if you bought anything from Jubinville in the 70`s,it`s probably still functional.   ;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2014, 05:01:26 AM »

What chance does that kid have with parents like that? Where do you live?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2014, 05:02:39 AM »

OMG i slightly came in my underwear looking at that gym,man thats beatiful. man u n oldtimer got it going on bigtime
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2014, 05:08:46 AM »
What chance does that kid have with parents like that? Where do you live?

i grew up in newark,NEW JERSEY but moved to delaware 6 yrs ago oldtimer,we live in a decent neirborhood but theres always a rotten apple no matter where u live,man your gym is awesome. dyfuss n the state of delaware came n took the kid away n he got adopted,but heres the kicker oldtimer,hes had this happen 7 times before this,friggin pathetic cause him n his wife r junkies. im not gonna lie,ive snorted coke n heroin befor n smoked alot of weed BUT i never stole of no one to do it,i always made sure my bills where paid n then id have alittle fun,if i can call it fun cause towards the end it was a nightmare
R

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2014, 05:14:06 AM »
I love my basement gym. Oldtimer, yours is GREAT. I would love to have that space and those high ceilings!

Mine is kinda cramped, but it gets the job done

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »
Nice setup AJ...............I envy you guys.   

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2014, 07:16:09 AM »
I've been experimenting with KBs in my workouts lately. The UPS guy hates me. The big one is 40 kg.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2014, 07:50:18 AM »
I love my basement gym. Oldtimer, yours is GREAT. I would love to have that space and those high ceilings!

Mine is kinda cramped, but it gets the job done

yea thats a really nice set up also,awesome
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2014, 07:51:32 AM »
Most posters here live in their parents basement...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2014, 08:07:27 AM »
basement = freedom
"