Author Topic: SCIROXX?  (Read 3025 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
SCIROXX?
« on: August 09, 2014, 03:54:27 AM »
anyone have any feed back from that lab? my buddy ordered some cyp n some suspension n said he liked it alot,just wondering if anyone else used that product
R

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: SCIROXX?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 04:24:55 AM »
Heard the pip is a bitch with sciroxx.
A

dustin

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 12:47:42 PM »
Heard the pip is a bitch with sciroxx.

Haven't you never juiced?

I ran it for three years with no knots or pip ever. Best gear I ever ran. Karl was a gentleman as well and always seemed happy to fulfill orders directly too.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 05:24:56 PM »
Haven't you never juiced?

I ran it for three years with no knots or pip ever. Best gear I ever ran. Karl was a gentleman as well and always seemed happy to fulfill orders directly too.

I have worked with karl and he is TOP NOTCH!.Sciroxx is just as good as Human grade Gear. every batch is  consistent.shit going on if you order direct it's the remailers in the states that can fuck with the product and misslabel shit due to the way they get sent the products.Sciroxx also has some human grade gear so you can't lose using sciroxx it's definately a one stop shop

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 09:05:49 AM »
I know karl as well i think he still is in charge of shit , it's high grade UGL gear that's it. every batch is not consistent but it is close and the vials do contain actual steroid no bunk shit going on if you order direct it's the remailers in the states that can fuck with the product and misslabel shit due to the way they get sent the products. I know how they send all the shit to the remailers and it's a mess! a remailer could fuck alot of people over if they wanted. they get sent the labels and have to vial the shit out themselves so you could imagine some of them are not honest. Never seen a company do this. british dragon was a huge UGL but they sent the remilers everything vialed upped crimped and labelled and tabs all pouch sealed and labeled.

so if you buy sciroxx buy it from the main guys overseas to be safe.

X1000. Work with Karl directly. Pentadex is awesome stuff and their d-Bol is overdosed (not a bad thing) ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 04:02:45 AM »
X1000. Work with Karl directly. Pentadex is awesome stuff and their d-Bol is overdosed (not a bad thing) ;D

yeah that dbol has always been strong. I had good luck with alot of their products

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 08:50:28 AM »
Karl is a great guy.  I referred a friend to him that did some online work for his site once and he sent me a big thank you box as a gift.   :)