Author Topic: Some Help Please  (Read 987 times)

JT52

• Getbig I
Some Help Please
« on: February 08, 2006, 12:14:16 PM »
Hey Guys-I was Wondering If I Could Get Some Help With A Cycle. I Have Taking Stuff In The Past But Have Been Away From Steroids For A While. Recently I Bought Test E 250 and Deca 200 and Winstrol. I Was Wondering If I should Take Deca The First Half of the cycle with Test E and Then Combine It with Winny, until test e runs out, For the remainder of the cycle. If I do That I would End on winny for about 2 weeks by itself.... Does This sound Good Or do ya'll suggest anything better, Plus a while back I bought a shot (I think HCG) but im not sure....The box says 5000 UI .The brand is Profasi? does anyone know anything about this?? Any info. would be appreciated. Also in the past I took Test Cyp and gained too much water weight. I know test e is bout the same...any ideas on how to reduce the water weight??

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Some Help Please
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 04:30:11 PM »

Read the forum.

Learn how to use the "Search" function.

This question has been asked by so many people.

I won't answer it again.  These are basic fundamental cycle questions.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Some Help Please
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 06:24:58 PM »
You said you'd taken "stuff" in the past, but been away from "stuff" for a while?

Bro, AAS or "stuff" as you call it is the same now as it was when you last took "stuff" and from your questions I am doubtful that you had any clue to what you were doing the last time you took "stuff."

Take Div's advice and read up and become at least remotely knowledgeable on "stuff."

...by the way, you might start by learning not to call it "stuff." :)