Author Topic: That kelp puts you on a whole new level of beleif of what is acheivable in life  (Read 1925 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this shit will reduce your need for sleep in half

i take it along with some old vitamins ive bought just to use them up rather than rot away on me

riboflavin-b2=not sure if does much
gingobiloba=not sure it works
chlorella=dont notice anything

now i take selenium with kelp since data shows they are synergistic

kelp works like this when i does off or take a nap at night whatever time that is ill sleep for a few minutes then be up all night till around 5 am with tons of energy doing jumping jacks , pushups, cleaning the house reading things ect

i dont notice kelp that much during the day but i do feel it helps

i take kelp everymorning

one kelp pill is 100 percent rda of iodine i just take half, i couldnt imagine if i took 3 or 4 whole pills might not even require sleep

now if your a sensitive type of person and feel effects when you change your diet youl notice kelp

if youre a cement head like most here with hair falling out, zits on your face, old face complexion , meat eating,  greys, only have one pathetic smallish dump per day and still obsessing about wich is the best rep range , then you might not notice a thing
A

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
My wife takes kelp, she's sleeps all day like a sloth.  Over thinking keeps you awake.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My wife takes kelp, she's sleeps all day like a sloth.  Over thinking keeps you awake.
you give it a shot, most young girls sleep alot and do nothing a little dumber then cement heads here
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

"someone shouldve told tesla to get some sleep when he was sleeping 3 hours a night sometimes pulling all nighters"

-smoothasf
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Marty!

Riboflavin is needed to make FADH (whereas Niacin is required to make NADH)

Without Riboflavin (and Niacin) we would all die.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Marty have you used Huperzine-A for  epic thought processes ?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Marty have you used Huperzine-A for  epic thought processes ?
havent tried that
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
thanks marty ill look into kelp.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
marty, I'm the same way, what if we were athletes and we would take all these vitamins, kelp, iodine, omega3 and all that of which normal people don't even notice, but we on the other hand get on a whole different level from these natural elixirs when we take them, it's almost like it would be unfair advantage. I often think; with this, I could break some world records!   It's very baffling why we get these amplified effects from normal compounds.

I often see other people who take things like iodine and omega 3 etc, and I think to myself, oh you take all this, your just like a regular person still!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
kelp increases thyroid output or at least restores it if youre deficient..
t3 has the same effect on me. 50mcg and im fully rested after 7 hours of sleep. so much that i couldnt sleep any longer even if i tried

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I'm inclined to believe we should eat what is harvested locally. The pacific ocean is about 80 miles away. I am not sure kelp would be considered a locally grown product. But then, I eat shrimp and that's not local either. Can't win for losing.

Anyone here take Milk Thistle for liver health?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
 ::)  Placebo effect.  It does not give you energy per se.  

Kelp does help protect your thyroid gland (via the iodine content) if you're exposed to radiation.  Chlorella, along with most other anti-oxidant/free radical scavengers also do this.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Kelp rhymes with many words.

Help
Felt
Belt
Yelp
Smelt
Welt
Melt
Pelt

I too enjoy kelp.
a

Simple Simon

Help
Felt
Belt
Yelp
Smelt
Welt
Melt
Pelt

I too enjoy kelp.
You missed delt.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Help
Felt
Belt
Yelp
Smelt
Welt
Melt
Pelt
I too enjoy kelp.

So perhaps you could make a patty melt, using ground smelt with kelp. It may make you want to yelp for help or pelt it, causing a welt in the felt, but in the end after all the cards have been dealt, you should be able to loosen your belt.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Just do what Frank Clairmonte does. Speed and Meth. No sleep and lots of great gay posts without the hair.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
DDK (dat der kelp) is a healthy part of any Falcon's diet.