Author Topic: I think i am a "Nordic blonde" alien  (Read 1931 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I think i am a "Nordic blonde" alien
« on: August 09, 2014, 06:08:54 PM »
life is just getting super complicated with all the technology i have to know, Ive been seein shit about hitler wanting to make contact with the nordic blondes, they are tall and blonde and superior, i guess that is me

not many people talk about how weird just everything is about life and how there is so many things you must do to avoid living a cookie cutter life that is inferior and very boring

Rami- wants to be a nordic blonde he is adapting well he claims to have some greys even being a vegetarian, im not sure if i beleive him or if he is trying to side with me for now only to take me down when we reach the top, very clever

Mr nobody-not sure what is going on with him likes to joke around too much be too positive needs more negativity and electricity in his life

che- probably no longer with us

going4it- leader of short puppet clan from Centauri-B star system, dont know what to make of him but he is powerful in his ways

true adonis is not a true nordic blonde, he shares some traits but posts too many naturals on roids but then goes behined your back and trashes muscle guys playing footbal. i think he should give up on trying to be gay. i think he is right hating people watching footbal, it is very gay but just as gay posting up a "natural" and getting a bunch of guys to talk about him should be studying electricity then trolling the board with knowledge

Ron- Fat Glob wizard, exists mainly as an elemental or a sprite conjured up by the pre atlantian druids in the ether then mutates to human form when needed

A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: I think i am a "Nordic blonde" alien
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 06:12:57 PM »
A fair assessment.

I think you're on to something. I am a shapeshifting Xenomorph myself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 06:33:48 PM »
I was a space-traveler in other lives but not in this one.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 07:06:22 PM »
Ironically enough im taking courses on electricity (electrical engineering) at the aerospace company I started working for.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 07:10:24 PM »
Ironically enough im taking courses on electricity (electrical engineering) at the aerospace company I started working for.

yes Electricity is the dynamic , radial, and reciprocating polarization of the ether

dielectricity is ether under torsion and torque at its inertial plane

magnetism is the spacial circular reciprocating vortex and 'etheric' pair of fountains and countersinks

this is what we are dealing with
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 07:33:20 PM »
Get in line Marty

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »
mental illness.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 07:52:28 PM »
life is just getting super complicated with all the technology i have to know, Ive been seein shit about hitler wanting to make contact with the nordic blondes, they are tall and blonde and superior, i guess that is me

not many people talk about how weird just everything is about life and how there is so many things you must do to avoid living a cookie cutter life that is inferior and very boring

Rami- wants to be a nordic blonde he is adapting well he claims to have some greys even being a vegetarian, im not sure if i beleive him or if he is trying to side with me for now only to take me down when we reach the top, very clever

Mr nobody-not sure what is going on with him likes to joke around too much be too positive needs more negativity and electricity in his life

going4it- leader of short puppet clan from Centauri-B star system, dont know what to make of him but he is powerful in his ways

true adonis is not a true nordic blonde, he shares some traits but posts too many naturals on roids but then goes behined your back and trashes muscle guys playing footbal. i think he should give up on trying to be gay. i think he is right hating people watching footbal, it is very gay but just as gay posting up a "natural" and getting a bunch of guys to talk about him should be studying electricity then trolling the board with knowledge

Ron- Fat Glob wizard, exists mainly as an elemental or a sprite conjured up by the pre atlantian druids in the ether then mutates to human form when needed

Have you gone completely off your nut?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 07:53:34 PM »
mental illness.

Never thought I would agree with you on anything, but we are in agreement here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »
If daddywaddy was getting his nuts off, I'm sure you'd be all over it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 07:57:08 PM »

Not that nut, you nut. I am talking about his sanity. Anyway, he's not my type.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 08:00:59 PM »
Not that nut, you nut. I am talking about his sanity. Anyway, he's not my type.
How could the skinny mini not be your type???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 08:05:39 PM »
I couldnt hekp but notice that he didnt deny that hed be all over waddys nut... just that he wasnt TALKING about that nut.

Subtle, but important.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 08:06:17 PM »
;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 08:34:57 PM »
I couldnt hekp but notice that he didnt deny that hed be all over waddys nut... just that he wasnt TALKING about that nut.

Subtle, but important.

Calm down girls. Your imagination is getting the best of you.   ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 08:41:00 PM »

calm down old geezer, you need to study electricity
A

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 08:42:03 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 08:44:26 PM »
calm down old geezer, you need to study electricity

At the moment, I am busy studying psychology.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 08:52:36 PM »
I have.been awake 2 days and can honestly say your threads are still more random than the shit popping into my sleep deprived head.

epic_alien

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 09:29:08 PM »
the knowledge this man contemplates isn't something to pass to the side. he goes to mexican carnicieras, and see huge booty fat ass chicks and obsess about it for days. then comes on here and write this.  he is like that captain in the end of apocalypse now.  he is the bearer os knowledge, but with that comes a certain battle with reality. but he has the guts to share it and try and enlighten us

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 09:34:01 PM »

ROFL

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 12:42:50 AM »

Lol @ Ron