Author Topic: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!  (Read 38906 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2014, 01:53:31 AM »
Regulations? He is allowed to drive. What needs to be question is the what led up to this. The type racing NASCAR allows...
We are talking about racing with adults on a track. There should be an age limit.

17 ain't it.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2014, 02:26:01 AM »
if you ask me Stewart accelerated to avoid him, this is a dirt track with rear wheel drive cars remember and the back end hit him. but what an idiot, standing in the middle of the track like that...

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2014, 02:38:54 AM »
if you ask me Stewart accelerated to avoid him, this is a dirt track with rear wheel drive cars remember and the back end hit him. but what an idiot, standing in the middle of the track like that...

Nothing more to discuss here, kid got what he asked for.
Who cares it was adrenaline rush, sheer stupidity or both.
He was a legal driver and there are basic safety rules he had to execute after all.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2014, 02:46:41 AM »
The damn kid was 17. Where are the regulations for that?

Kevin Ward Jr was 20.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2014, 03:08:45 AM »
"I didnt see him until it was too late your honour, I tried to brake but my foot slipped on the gas causing the car to skid"

case dismissed

Skeeter

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 03:51:07 AM »
Rubbing is racing.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2014, 03:53:13 AM »

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 04:45:33 AM »
Espn are fuckers. The headline for them is Car driven by tony Stewart kills driver.  They make it sound like it was a self driving car that Stewart was sitting in and it ran this dude over.

Major damage control.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2014, 04:57:27 AM »
Kevin Ward Jr was 20.
My fault, I read it wrong

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2014, 05:06:07 AM »
We are talking about racing with adults on a track. There should be an age limit.

17 ain't it.
::)
Kids start racing at 6 years old or even younger.  I have watched 8 year olds do 130 on dirt tracks in Karts.

5 years old

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2014, 05:11:50 AM »
::)
Kids start racing at 6 years old or even younger.  I have watched 8 year olds do 130 on dirt tracks in Karts.

5 years old

I guess the guy was 20 afterall.  But what is the legal race age to be in the pro or minor league racing orgs?
Kids should never be allowed to race alongside adults.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2014, 05:13:03 AM »
How fast are they driving during the caution?

Stewart definitely gave it a little throttle there.  They were essentially playing g chicken and dude in front of Stewart was unable to get out of the way.  

Also if Stewart IS cooperating, they'll always say "no charges pending at this time."  They can always let him explain it for 3 weeks and THEN charge him, if and when the story versions start changing.   Or if more details emerge from earlier incidents, showing motive.  Stewart shouldn't say anything after initial statement.   He has a history of being a hothead.  IMHO, it was a game of chicken.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2014, 05:19:29 AM »
white trash sport hmm lets see i wonder if the engine and tires with the most perks wins  ::)
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2014, 05:20:21 AM »
white trash sport hmm lets see i wonder if the engine and tires with the most perks wins  ::)
Most ironic post of the year candidate.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2014, 05:27:57 AM »
Looks like he did it on purpose, maybe just to scare him but it went wrong...

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2014, 05:49:28 AM »
The dead guy got forced to the outside, jumped the cushion and spun. Happens all the time.

Then the dead guy gets out of the car and walks all pissed off towards a line of race cars and gets clobbered.

Never go for a walk on a racetrack.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2014, 05:52:51 AM »
The dead guy got forced to the outside, jumped the cushion and spun. Happens all the time.

Then the dead guy gets out of the car and walks all pissed off towards a line of race cars and gets clobbered.

Never go for a walk on a racetrack.
I just watched the video..........Tony Stewart.............I don't know man.

Only Tony knows what he was thinking.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2014, 06:00:01 AM »
Stewart has a legandary temper. It looks to me like he was trying to "buzz" the 20 year old kid, spin a little dirt up on him as he went by him under the caution.  He was CLEARLY going faster and taking a higher line on the track than the other cars during the caution. And he was definitely on the throttle hard as he hit the kid. I'm not sure if the car got away from him as he accelerated or the kid was closer than he estimated but I think Stewart was definitley trying to fuck with the kid as he went by him.
Stewart will no doubt say he didn't see the kid. That is a plausable defense and will keep him out of jail but I seriously doubt it's the truth. Only Stewart really knows for sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2014, 06:15:20 AM »
Stewart has a legandary temper. It looks to me like he was trying to "buzz" the 20 year old kid, spin a little dirt up on him as he went by him under the caution.  He was CLEARLY going faster and taking a higher line on the track than the other cars during the caution. And he was definitely on the throttle hard as he hit the kid. I'm not sure if the car got away from him as he accelerated or the kid was closer than he estimated but I think Stewart was definitley trying to fuck with the kid as he went by him.
Stewart will no doubt say he didn't see the kid. That is a plausable defense and will keep him out of jail but I seriously doubt it's the truth. Only Stewart really knows for sure.

THIS.

Stewart is a bit of a psycho, which has served him well in racing.  No family, just racing and intensity and will fistfight at the drop of a hat.  Makes him an awesome driver.  After killing a man, he's racing today without missing a beat.  He's probably eating eggs and bacon right now, watching some Netflix, giving no fcks about the drama surrounding the incident.

He did hit the throttle.  He did turn his vehicle toward the man on the track.  The other drivers, on the same arc, managed not to do this.  I'd say he was just trying to bump the kid because, well, the kid was talking shit and Stewart may have thought the kid needed a lesson. 

None of the ESPN analysts will say it - but none are saying "we know this is something Stewart would never do intentionally".  They're just waiting.  One of the monday AM pundits will get brave and say what everyone is thinking, and probably get a week ban for it. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2014, 06:18:15 AM »
I am not a race fan, but even I heard the sound of him hitting the gas during the caution.

This will haunt Tony for the rest of his life.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2014, 06:20:28 AM »
Note to self:  don't walk in front of a racecar.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2014, 06:21:27 AM »
I guess the guy was 20 afterall.  But what is the legal race age to be in the pro or minor league racing orgs?
Kids should never be allowed to race alongside adults.

Kid??  He was 20 years old!  When the fuck are you not considered a child these days?  30?  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2014, 06:22:24 AM »
Kid??  He was 20 years old!  When the fuck are you not considered a child these days?  30?  

You took my quote out of context. I was referring to Adam's post about children racing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2014, 06:26:06 AM »
This. I dont care how mad you are you dont stomp put into s racetrack where cars with fucking 800hp are driving around, even under caution.

how do ww not know the kid was trying to jump in front of Tony and stop him out of rage? Maybe he lit the gas to drive arohnd him and got sideways into him?

Anyway, kid is a retard and his hot headedness got him killed.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2014, 06:31:24 AM »
He definitely revved his engine to splatter the kid with dirt. Not sure how that could have killed him exactly.

Strange seeing someone step out a car and point at other cars without realising he is into his last 10 seconds of his life.