Author Topic: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!  (Read 38940 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2014, 10:14:36 PM »
I still am baffled by why a car was accelerating under a caution flag?

I don't think Stewart is a murderer.  But I do think he was purposefully negligent with his vehicle in order to bump, scare or embarrass the man on the track.   I don't think he belongs in prison, but I do think he doesn't need to be racing anymore.  He had a split second to decide what to do here - and he accelerated his car into a person.  Whatever happened with the wheel turning - doing it intentionally or only after the hit - I'm not going to even argue that.   

But Stewart, who knows the track, that car better than anyone else out there...
He knows how to control his car.  And he's weaponized his car before, and threatened to do it again.

Whatever the case, I don't think he is good for the "sport" of driving really fast cars in a circle.  And it'll probably happen again, in a year, two years, 5 years, whatever.  I can't believe he's been allowed to race again after intentionally bumping his pit crew people that piss him off, to be honest.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2014, 10:25:44 PM »
I'm not blaming him for what happened.  Just stating that his disposition has always been what it is.
Yeah. Hes a major hot headed asshole but theres no way he intended to 'bump' or hit the kid. Maybe make him rethink approaching his vehicle (assuming he could even turn his head far enough to see the kid), spray him, or simply drive away from him.

ChopperRider -

Drivers can (and do) accelerate under caution to catch up to the car in front of them. Cant rule that out either. You see it all the time on the circle tracks where guys will hang back a bit and then jump on it to scrub/warm the tires and clear the motor out (high rpm race engines dont like to idle)...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2014, 10:27:35 PM »
If moron would have just waited in his car for the people to come check him and remove the car, he would still be alive.

Instead, he decided to run into oncoming traffic.  What did he expect?  ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2014, 10:28:24 PM »
This kid almost got hit by two cars before Stewart's car.... they had to swerve to miss him. If one of those cars had ran him over instead, it would have been a local tragedy.  But since it was Tony Stewart, it becomes a national shitstorm and people try to make more out of it than there was.

What this kid did is like running out into a shooting range.  Leaving your car is one thing, but running into the path of oncoming racecars?  There's no excuse for that

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2014, 10:33:21 PM »
This kid almost got hit by two cars before Stewart's car.... they had to swerve to miss him. If one of those cars had ran him over instead, it would have been a local tragedy.  But since it was Tony Stewart, it becomes a national shitstorm and people try to make more out of it than there was.

What this kid did is like running out into a shooting range.  Leaving your car is one thing, but running into the path of oncoming racecars?  There's no excuse for that
Anyone who does that should be banned from racing immediately.  Not the other way around in my opinion.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2014, 10:48:13 PM »
If moron would have just waited in his car for the people to come check him and remove the car, he would still be alive.

Instead, he decided to run into oncoming traffic.  What did he expect?  ???
This. Everything else is bullshit. How tony stewart reacted and his intentions are completely irrelevant.

Kid charged a moving racecar on an active racetrack.

That right there automatically makes Tony irrelevant.

He basically committed suicide.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2014, 10:51:05 PM »
This. Everything else is bullshit. How tony stewart reacted and his intentions are completely irrelevant.

Kid charged a moving racecar on an active racetrack.

That right there automatically makes Tony irrelevant.

He basically committed suicide.
Exactly.

What was the moron kid going to accomplish anyways?   ???  I really did not understand his actions whatsoever. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2014, 10:56:15 PM »
Exactly.

What was the moron kid going to accomplish anyways?   ???  I really did not understand his actions whatsoever. 
Hes mad so hes trying to show how tough he was by getting up in tonys grill.

And now hes dead.

Idiot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2014, 11:12:41 PM »
Hes mad so hes trying to show how tough he was by getting up in tonys grill.

And now hes dead.

Idiot.
As if he didn`t know that racing is competitive and cutthroat at times.

Sounds like he should have taken up something else other than racing.  Oh well, he certainly wasn`t going to write Beethoven`s Ninth anyways.

Simple Simon

« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2014, 12:18:54 AM »
As if he didn`t know that racing is competitive and cutthroat at times.

Sounds like he should have taken up something else other than racing.  Oh well, he certainly wasn`t going to write Beethoven`s Ninth anyways.
As his name wasnt Beethoven thats pretty much a given.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2014, 03:02:16 AM »
Hahahhha!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2014, 08:56:28 AM »
They both should be banned from racing. One of them was a not so smart egomaniac kid and the other a sociopathic redneck who only cares about himself.

And to say he swerved on purpose in inaccurate , when you floor it in a sprint car the read end will kick out. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2014, 09:15:21 AM »
They both should be banned from racing. One of them was a not so smart egomaniac kid and the other a sociopathic redneck who only cares about himself.

And to say he swerved on purpose in inaccurate , when you floor it in a sprint car the read end will kick out. 

I'm pretty sure one of them won't be racing again...

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2014, 09:43:35 AM »
I'm pretty sure one of them won't be racing again...

Glad you caught that part lol

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2014, 12:04:27 AM »

And hasn't the Ninth already been written?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2014, 12:54:27 AM »
It was an obvious suicide after a bout of temporary insanity that caused uncontrollable rage temporarily suspending the self preservation instinct.

If you are ever having trouble explaining to someone how natural selection works.  Show em this gif.

V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2014, 03:26:09 PM »
Pre programmed death wish ^

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2014, 04:25:37 PM »
Can ironmeister shop tbombz into getting hit by the car? 

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »

huffingtonpost.com 8/26/12
BRISTOL, Tenn. -- With a two-handed toss of his helmet, Tony Stewart brought back everything that had been missing at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Tempers flared again at Bristol – the boiling point coming when Stewart heaved his helmet at Matt Kenseth's car after the two wrecked racing for the lead – and the action on track picked up enough to satisfy most fans.

The three-time series champion had rallied from a lap down to run for the lead with Kenseth, but after the two came close to wrecking for at least an entire lap, they finally collided for reasons neither agreed upon. Stewart showed his displeasure by tossing his helmet at Kenseth's car, and promising a rocky ride the rest of the season.

"I'm going to run over him every chance I've got from now `til the end of the year, every chance I've got," Stewart said.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2014, 05:36:53 PM »

huffingtonpost.com 8/26/12
BRISTOL, Tenn. -- With a two-handed toss of his helmet, Tony Stewart brought back everything that had been missing at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Tempers flared again at Bristol – the boiling point coming when Stewart heaved his helmet at Matt Kenseth's car after the two wrecked racing for the lead – and the action on track picked up enough to satisfy most fans.

The three-time series champion had rallied from a lap down to run for the lead with Kenseth, but after the two came close to wrecking for at least an entire lap, they finally collided for reasons neither agreed upon. Stewart showed his displeasure by tossing his helmet at Kenseth's car, and promising a rocky ride the rest of the season.

"I'm going to run over him every chance I've got from now `til the end of the year, every chance I've got," Stewart said.

Car vs. car. Not murder like you are implying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2014, 05:42:10 PM »
Car vs. car. Not murder like you are implying.

I dunno, it looked like that front passenger tire was coming AT the driver on the track here.  Certainly not moving away from it.  Tony Stewart seems like a "stand your ground" kinda psycho, even if it's standing against flesh and bones people.  With his car.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »
I dunno, it looked like that front passenger tire was coming AT the driver on the track here.  Certainly not moving away from it.  Tony Stewart seems like a "stand your ground" kinda psycho, even if it's standing against flesh and bones people.  With his car.
I will only go as far to say that Stewart wanted to "intimidate the kid".

You lose everything when the boy goes into the middle of the track.

Tony should toss the family a couple of mill, and say sorry.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2014, 05:47:38 PM »
No way he wanted to kill the kid. The kid should have stayed of the track period. Unless Steward says "I did kill him on purpose" he will not get anything and He shouldn't. If anything the other team should be fined for causing this tragedy

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2014, 05:52:17 PM »
Nobody knows anything, except for Tony Stewart.  We're all trying to judge intent based off of a shaky iphone video. 

I gotta laugh at the folks who say they KNOW Tony gunned the throttle because they heard it on the film.....as if the other 5-6 cars closer to the camera couldn't have made that sound

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2014, 05:54:02 PM »
Never in a million years do I think Tony wanted to kill the kid.

I'm 100% certain he wished to spit dirt all over him at best, and at worst, graze him with the car just a bit and knock him on his ass.  

The kid died because he did an insanely stupid thing.  But Tony did everything he could to create a dangerous situation too.  IMO, they should quietly work out a "I'm taking 3 months off" period... not a suspend, but a cooling-off period.  Tony really was a psycho, he really did use his fist, car, helmet, and anything else as a weapon.  Most felt eventually he could kill someone, and while the kid did play a part, tony did accelerate, he did show no remorse, he did lawyer up, and he hasn't done much publicly to diffuse the matter.  He could show sorrow in a press conference without admitting any kind of guilt. Show the world you're not a total psycho that can run over a kid then eat a steak-um and have a beer and plan for tomorrow's race.