Author Topic: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!  (Read 38930 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!
« Reply #200 on: August 16, 2014, 06:03:40 PM »
Never in a million years do I think Tony wanted to kill the kid.

I'm 100% certain he wished to spit dirt all over him at best, and at worst, graze him with the car just a bit and knock him on his ass.  

The kid died because he did an insanely stupid thing.  But Tony did everything he could to create a dangerous situation too.  IMO, they should quietly work out a "I'm taking 3 months off" period... not a suspend, but a cooling-off period.  Tony really was a psycho, he really did use his fist, car, helmet, and anything else as a weapon.  Most felt eventually he could kill someone, and while the kid did play a part, tony did accelerate, he did show no remorse, he did lawyer up, and he hasn't done much publicly to diffuse the matter.  He could show sorrow in a press conference without admitting any kind of guilt. Show the world you're not a total psycho that can run over a kid then eat a steak-um and have a beer and plan for tomorrow's race.
Cmon dude... youre so far off in lala land sometimes.

No effin way woukd he want to graze the kid... NASCAR would fckin ban his ass so fast if he intentionally hit another driver.

You cannot possibly even pretend to decipher what was going om in his head or on that track by the information you have.

Stop making yourself look dumb.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #201 on: August 16, 2014, 06:55:09 PM »

I'm 100% certain he wished to spit dirt all over him at best, and at worst, graze him with the car just a bit and knock him on his ass.  

The kid died because he did an insanely stupid thing.  But Tony did everything he could to create a dangerous situation too.  IMO, they should quietly work out a "I'm taking 3 months off" period... not a suspend, but a cooling-off period.  Tony really was a psycho, he really did use his fist, car, helmet, and anything else as a weapon.  Most felt eventually he could kill someone, and while the kid did play a part, tony did accelerate, he did show no remorse, he did lawyer up, and he hasn't done much publicly to diffuse the matter.  He could show sorrow in a press conference without admitting any kind of guilt. Show the world you're not a total psycho that can run over a kid then eat a steak-um and have a beer and plan for tomorrow's race.

Well I think he swerved to avoid him.  We can't tell either way from that film, so the conjecture is pointless

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2014, 06:56:10 PM »
I don't now anything about car racing, but I do know alot about motorcycle racing. I'm sure some of the 'rules' are the same.

At my local race track they review a crash if its caught on film. One of the most biggest reasons for crashing is what we call 'object fixation'

A rule is you go wherever you look. Lots of bikes crash on turns because they look at where they dont want to go, instead of looking where they want to go. If your going around a turn and go 'oh shit' and look at the bank, your bike is going to follow that. I'm sure driving is the same.

So with that understanding, I could believe that he was surprised to see someone standing on the track and his eyes got fixated on him and that's where his car went, even if he wanted to avoid him.

I know I've been driving down the road and see something on the side that distracts me, and next thing I know my car is drifting over and I need to correct it.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 16, 2014, 07:23:09 PM »
I will only go as far to say that Stewart wanted to "intimidate the kid".

You lose everything when the boy goes into the middle of the track.

Tony should toss the family a couple of mill, and say sorry.

I doubt money will alleviate the loss they have sustained.  It's unfortunate, but their boy brought it on himself.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2014, 07:26:25 PM »
I doubt money will alleviate the loss they have sustained.  It's unfortunate, but their boy brought it on himself.

A couple million wouldn't make things worse, that's for sure

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2014, 07:30:12 PM »
A couple million wouldn't make things worse, that's for sure

Tony Stewart doesn't owe them a cent.  All he owes them are his condolences, which I am sure he has given.  If one of the other drivers had hit him, it would not be near the story, or nearly as controversial.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2014, 07:32:13 PM »
Tony Stewart doesn't owe them a cent.  All he owes them are his condolences, which I am sure he has given.  If one of the other drivers had hit him, it would not be near the story, or nearly as controversial.   
Yep. Run into traffic, get crushed. Pretty cut and dry IMO.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 16, 2014, 08:08:53 PM »

Has anyone considered that he may have just been playing Frogger?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »

For sure.

In the heat of the moment, deep down, I have no problem believing that he wanted take the kid out. Rage is a hell of a thing.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2014, 06:32:22 AM »
For sure.

In the heat of the moment, deep down, I have no problem believing that he wanted take the kid out. Rage is a hell of a thing.

Why would he want to kill the kid?  Stewart had no reason to be mad at him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2014, 07:40:08 AM »
Why would he want to kill the kid?  Stewart had no reason to be mad at him

he was punking stewart by standing on track pointing at him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2014, 08:48:58 AM »
he was punking stewart by standing on track pointing at him.

Youve never been on a racetrack, have you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2014, 10:15:36 AM »
Youve never been on a racetrack, have you?

i lived in north fort myers, florida for quite some time.  i've been mudding, i've been to more truck pulls than I can count.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »
i lived in north fort myers, florida for quite some time.  i've been mudding, i've been to more truck pulls than I can count.

Truck pulls aren't motorsport, they're hillbilly conventions.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2014, 02:25:41 PM »
Truck pulls aren't motorsport, they're hillbilly conventions.

lol

true

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2014, 02:29:48 PM »
i lived in north fort myers, florida for quite some time.  i've been mudding, i've been to more truck pulls than I can count.
Yeah, didnt think so.

Go climb in a race car on a circle track and go around a couple times and tell me how much time you have to think and react when someone suddenly appears in your peripheral vision 5 ft from your car.

I can almost guarantee you he didnt 'plan' to do anything. Especially if he was wearing the safety gear that pretty much restricts 99% of head movement. He reacted.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2014, 05:49:35 PM »
I don't now anything about car racing, but I do know alot about motorcycle racing. I'm sure some of the 'rules' are the same.

At my local race track they review a crash if its caught on film. One of the most biggest reasons for crashing is what we call 'object fixation'

A rule is you go wherever you look. Lots of bikes crash on turns because they look at where they dont want to go, instead of looking where they want to go. If your going around a turn and go 'oh shit' and look at the bank, your bike is going to follow that. I'm sure driving is the same.

So with that understanding, I could believe that he was surprised to see someone standing on the track and his eyes got fixated on him and that's where his car went, even if he wanted to avoid him.

I know I've been driving down the road and see something on the side that distracts me, and next thing I know my car is drifting over and I need to correct it.

Target fixation. It's why dive bombers would sometimes not pull up and just dig into the ground .

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2014, 04:09:11 PM »
NASCAR =

As far and wide as the eye can see.

SCCA is the better sanctioning body.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 16, 2014, 10:10:23 PM »
They have cell phone footage we havent' seen, taken from other side of track.  

Tony Stewart case involving driver's death to be sent to grand jury

Murderous bastard Tony Stewart could face criminal charges stemming from a race last month when a car driven by the three-time NASCAR champion struck and killed a fellow driver who was on foot during a sprint-car race in upstate New York.

Michael Tantillo, the district attorney in Ontario County, N.Y., said in a statement Tuesday he planned to send evidence in the Stewart case to a state grand jury "in the near future."

After examining the evidence and listening to witnesses, a grand jury would determine whether Stewart, 43, should be indicted on any criminal charges in the death of fellow driver Kevin Ward Jr. or decide the case does not merit an indictment.

Sending the case to the grand jury "means the prosecutor already made the determination that there's enough evidence to charge someone with a felony," said Lauryn Gouldin, an assistant professor of law at Syracuse (N.Y.) University.

Tantillo did not specify what potential charges might be involved, although there has been speculation they might include various manslaughter or negligent-homicide charges.

The fatality occurred Aug. 9 during a sprint-car race — which are unrelated to NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series — at the Canandaigua Motorsports Park dirt track.

Stewart and 20-year-old Ward were racing side-by-side when Ward's car crashed into the fence. Ward got out of his car, stood on the track and appeared to be angrily pointing at Stewart when he was struck and killed by Stewart's car as Stewart circled back around.

An amateur video that captured the incident went viral on the Internet and it sparked an intense public debate about who might have been at fault.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #219 on: September 24, 2014, 12:10:01 PM »
BREAKING: Grand jury decides Tony Stewart will not be charged in death of Kevin Ward Jr.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2014, 02:35:37 PM »
Toxicology report announced.  The DEAD kid, the kid running around on the race track had high levels do THC in his blood.  ;D haha!   Stoned and driving a race car and then crashing and running around on the track. Hahha!

No charges against Tony Stewart.  There goes any civil suit as well.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #221 on: September 24, 2014, 03:00:45 PM »
Toxicology report announced.  The DEAD kid, the kid running around on the race track had high levels do THC in his blood.  ;D haha!   Stoned and driving a race car and then crashing and running around on the track. Hahha!

No charges against Tony Stewart.  There goes any civil suit as well.

A white wiggs in nascar lol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2014, 03:36:22 PM »
Toxicology report announced.  The DEAD kid, the kid running around on the race track had high levels do THC in his blood.  ;D haha!   Stoned and driving a race car and then crashing and running around on the track. Hahha!

No charges against Tony Stewart.  There goes any civil suit as well.

If he would have been a bber, there would be a few articles claiming he was genetically predisposed to have high levels of THC.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2014, 04:31:48 PM »
BREAKING: Grand jury decides Tony Stewart will not be charged in death of Kevin Ward Jr.

This fine gentleman hasn't lost a minutes sleep over that kids death , stone cold killer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2014, 04:33:55 PM »

If he would have been a bber, there would be a few articles claiming he was genetically predisposed to have high levels of THC.

without racing, he would have OD'd on THC over a decade ago.