Author Topic: Why I'd never smash a mud shark...  (Read 14059 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Why I'd never smash a mud shark...
« on: August 10, 2014, 12:26:09 AM »
Having grown up in a racially integrated city, and still in fact consider a black man my best and only true friend, this little rant has little to do with prejudice and more with experience and fact.

First girls who are known mud sharks bang earlier in life and more often, and most likely to not use ANY contraception.  They always had kids earlier than anyone (high school) and venerial  diseases.

Second mud sharks frequently in junior high and high school fell for the scheme of the brothers in the hood time and time again: older dudes with liquor and weed get them to sneak out for an hour or two and then drive them an hour into nowhere (mountains and woods-pre-cell phone!) And tell them your sucking every dick in this car or your out and can walk home somehow. Only know one girl who made that walk, the rest were on there knees...

Last example was 2 white sluts brought back to MY apartment by 3 homies waking me up to get in on the "action." They proceeded to smash these fat sluts, and literally took used sandwich bags out of the trash can for "condoms" to fuck these pigs. Needless to say I did not take "my turn."

Sad thing is I have many more such incidents, like being 16 and coming back from carnival with a 21 year old homie, ran into a group of teens out side for a sleepover. Invited in, the homie is behind the couch in front of 15-20 teens banging some girl, he tries to push me on her next--which she readily spreads her legs and claws my back to pull me in, and asking her age I jumped the fuck outta there.

Avoid mud sharks, at all costs. If one quarter of what they admit to you (oh I dated the black football quarterback for a week but we only held hands once) she is a lying pig, and has most likely been fucked in every hole by him, his cousins, brothers and friends. Inside info for your own protection...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Why I'd never smash a mud shark...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »
They proceeded to smash these fat sluts, and literally took used sandwich bags out of the trash can for "condoms" to fuck these pigs.

So glad to know I am not the only one. :-[

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 12:44:59 AM »
Before I rape make love to a woman I coat my cock with Plasti Dip. Sandwich bag seems sort of risky.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 01:24:45 AM »
OP in your experience is cling film better than sanwich bags? just askin.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 01:28:13 AM »
Lots of fear of the black cock in this thread.

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 02:33:38 AM »
If you stick to Hispanic women your probably good, no need to even ask directly. Generally 97% of Hispanics are extremely racist against Hebrews. If your unsure though, just make a comment about Hebrews when you see one in public acting like an ass (should happen on the first date), you should get a racist statement in response, if you don't then you know.  And if your stuck on the blonde hair blue eyed thing, just date a Hispanic woman for awhile and get her to wear blue contacts and dye her hair blonde, worked for me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 03:09:35 AM »
This

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 03:35:49 AM »
Before I rape make love to a woman I coat my cock with Plasti Dip. Sandwich bag seems sort of risky.
well it could but only if you think about it...lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 03:37:51 AM »
If you stick to Hispanic women your probably good, no need to even ask directly. Generally 97% of Hispanics are extremely racist against Hebrews. If your unsure though, just make a comment about Hebrews when you see one in public acting like an ass (should happen on the first date), you should get a racist statement in response, if you don't then you know.  And if your stuck on the blonde hair blue eyed thing, just date a Hispanic woman for awhile and get her to wear blue contacts and dye her hair blonde, worked for me.

::)

Are you talking Mexicans, Argentinians or Paraguayans, or lines with significant Afro influence and culture, just asking?  

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 07:21:23 AM »
So basically they just fucked a sandwich bag.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 07:29:41 AM »

This is true, most Latinas are not into Hebrews. I have only one friend of mine who dates one gansta wannabe Hebrew and she fucks on the side wherever she feels like it.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2014, 07:37:54 AM »
the black mamba has cuckholded you

banging your females behind the ottoman empire son

time for you to return the favor

knock up some chicken heads next time you're in the hood
"

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2014, 07:52:06 AM »
Op what ghetto you grew up in for your "homies" to act like such savages ?? My comrades and I have copulated with many Caucasian females and the most barbaric thing I've ever heard done to one of them is the guy not walking her out to her car afterwards.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2014, 08:27:16 AM »
one of them is the guy not walking her out to her car afterwards.

Fucking savages.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Why I'd never smash a mud shark...
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2014, 08:33:50 AM »
Date black chicks dude.

And if you're racist... stop being one.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 09:58:24 AM »
This
Fear? Or lust? A lot of beta bottoms on here :-X ( yes homo)
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 10:05:46 AM »
Once a white female goes black, no one wants her back.

Bishop Mike explains ( Wiggs & gthang) pay close attention

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 10:17:42 AM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 10:24:05 AM »

The penis envy is indeed strong in this thread.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2014, 10:27:30 AM »
It would be beneath me to do such a thing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 10:34:01 AM »
I could really have some fun in this thread. OP clearly has some issues with Hebrews. O.P. quit hanging out with ratchet Hebrews and hang out with decent ones. I wouldnt fuck with this dirty ass Hebrews myself.

And lol @ 97% figure. Latinas love us just as much as any other race. What a dumbfuck. Afro-Domincan, Afro-Cuban, Afro-Puerto Rican, Afro-Brazilian...Need I go on?

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 10:55:13 AM »
Once a white female goes black, no one wants her back.

Bishop Mike explains ( Wiggs & gthang) pay close attention

Never trust a negro or anyone else that wears sunglasses indoors and medium striped polo shirts after 1984.... Yet still entertaining  ::)

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 11:09:12 AM »
Lots of small dick dudes in this thread cause they know once the girl fucks a black dude they can never compare.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2014, 11:13:52 AM »
 ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2014, 11:19:10 AM »
I could really have some fun in this thread. OP clearly has some issues with Hebrews. O.P. quit hanging out with ratchet Hebrews and hang out with decent ones. I wouldnt fuck with this dirty ass Hebrews myself.

And lol @ 97% figure. Latinas love us just as much as any other race. What a dumbfuck. Afro-Domincan, Afro-Cuban, Afro-Puerto Rican, Afro-Brazilian...Need I go on?
I think its mexicans mostly... but hes right, most latinas/mexicans ive met have been fiercely racist.