Author Topic: Whos ya favorite wrestler?  (Read 24685 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Whos ya favorite wrestler?
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »
You guys remember Suzette the Ring girl for the WWf back in the 80's? She is friends with my mom and owns a killer golf course(inheritance) in my area. I stopped by my moms yesterday and she was telling me how her deadbeat husband ran the place into the ground and she was trying to sell it. Anyway, we chatted briefly about Chris Benoit, who she did not know, and wrestlers doing drugs. She said that doing that was the absolute wost time in her life and most of them were animals on drugs all the time. She did tell me her favorite people in the business were Vince and Hulk, she said they were very nice gentlemen and Hulk was a loving family man, which we all know now. She also said that Shano Mac was a teen when she worked there and he was as nice as could be, not spoiled acting in the least and polite to everyone. A little OT, but this is a Wrestling thread.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2007, 12:54:45 AM »
You guys remember Suzette the Ring girl for the WWf back in the 80's? She is friends with my mom and owns a killer golf course(inheritance) in my area. I stopped by my moms yesterday and she was telling me how her deadbeat husband ran the place into the ground and she was trying to sell it. Anyway, we chatted briefly about Chris Benoit, who she did not know, and wrestlers doing drugs. She said that doing that was the absolute wost time in her life and most of them were animals on drugs all the time. She did tell me her favorite people in the business were Vince and Hulk, she said they were very nice gentlemen and Hulk was a loving family man, which we all know now. She also said that Shano Mac was a teen when she worked there and he was as nice as could be, not spoiled acting in the least and polite to everyone. A little OT, but this is a Wrestling thread.

You didn't fuck her on the 18th tee? ???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2007, 04:25:13 AM »
You didn't fuck her on the 18th tee? ???

She's like 50ish now.
E

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2007, 06:42:24 PM »
Kox,
I know that Murdoch used to own a bar called Dick's Dive.
Did any of his friends or colleagues take it over after he passed?

Last I herd his wife was running it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2007, 07:41:31 PM »

She's like 50ish now.
so? nail it with a smile, it's the right thing to do :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2007, 05:55:38 PM »
Hogan vs Andre at Wrestlemania definitly was one of the biggest Wrestling events of the century.

My favorites are: The Rock
                        Jimmy Snuka
                        Pedro Morales
                        Hawk & Animal

I went to high school with Droz...it sucks what happened to him. Wrestling may be acted but it's far from "fake".
I Bleed PhillyEagle

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »
WM III has always been my favorite “Mania.”
WWF was at one of its greatest peaks, and the card was fantastic:

 Roddy Piper’s retirement match vs. Adrian Adonis (in Adonis’ last WM, though we could’ve done without the birth of Brutus “The Barber”)

 One of the last times the British Bulldogs worked with the Hart Foundation.

 Savage vs. Steamboat was under the main event, but easily stole the show.

 The brilliant Bobby “The Brain” Heenan both managing and doing commentary with the late, great Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura.

 The indoor attendance record of 93,173 people, coupled with the fact that a few weeks later the Pope was at the Silverdome and only drew sixty-some thousand. Wrestle Mania outdrew the friggin POPE!!!

ChrisGlass

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2007, 05:53:03 AM »
The new guys to look for are the Hall Bros.  They wrestle an east coast indy league.  TONS of energy!!  Jr. Rockstars or somethin' the crowd was so jacked for 'em. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2007, 06:08:09 AM »
Dan Gable and the Russian guy