Author Topic: Which pros have you learned the most from about training  (Read 14631 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Which pros have you learned the most from about training
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2014, 01:05:40 PM »
Reg Park, Steve Reeves, and Arnold.

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2014, 01:08:43 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

YOU  telling someone to "let it go"  

My hypocrisy meter just exploded into a million pieces.  :D
You just downed a bottle of Mountain Dew to initiate this revival from your normal slump?

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2014, 01:10:26 PM »
No no no, that's just the thing, I am happy to come up to where you are and meet you, honestly its not a problem for me, I drive a fast car and can be up there in a jiffy. I don't want you to go to any extra bother on my account.

I just want to come and train with you for an hour so you can teach me about your knowledge about training and i'm happy to pay you for your time.

I can come up this Saturday if you are free, say about 2.00pm, would that suit you?

Also if you think deadlifts and squats are good exercises why don't you do them then? It makes no sense not to do something that is good for you.

Yes, stand under the big clock on the station wearing a carnation and carrying a copy of the Daily Mail.

WTF would EVER want to meet you for?

the trainer

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2014, 01:11:25 PM »
Yes,
Dorian Yates didnt say anything else anyone else hadn't said before.
Fucking hell its lifting weights FFS not going to the moon.

You are being very stupid if you said you cant learn anything from dorian yates, no matter how long you have being training you can always learn something new, humble yourself and stop acting like a pretentious asshole.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2014, 01:11:46 PM »
I'm with Junior on this one, as I lurked this thread it wasn't just Junior that ruined it. It was Smple Simon going back and forth with him like a 4th grader that did. He does this in many other threads, yet everyone turns an eye to it and punishes who ever he's stalking

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2014, 01:12:29 PM »
You are being very stupid if you said you cant learn anything from dorian yates, no matter how long you have being training you can always learn something new, humble yourself and stop acting like a pretentious asshole.
Thanks for that, Im glad someone as knowledgable as you chimed in to rescue the thread.

Now fuck off.

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2014, 01:14:24 PM »
I'm with Junior on this one, as I lurked this thread it wasn't just Junior that ruined it. It was Smple Simon going back and forth with him like a 4th grader that did. He does this in many other threads, yet everyone turns an eye to it and punishes who ever he's stalking
Shut it spunk tummy.
I posted a response to the op, it wasn't open to discussion.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2014, 01:14:41 PM »
Yes, stand under the big clock on the station wearing a carnation and carrying a copy of the Daily Mail.

WTF would EVER want to meet you for?

Like I said, I just want to come down to your gym and train with you for one hour or so, its really not a big deal.

I want you to train me like a personal trainer would do for about an hour or hour and a half.

You can even film me if you want doing the exercises you tell me to do in the way you want me to do it and we can post it here on Get Big.

I am always interested in training with new people and seeing if there is something new I can learn and by the sounds of it you are a knowledgeable fella and know more about training than Dorian Yates who I trained with.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is?

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2014, 01:16:27 PM »
Shut it spunk tummy.
I posted a response to the op, it wasn't open to discussion.

"spunk tummy" that's cute. But you're pathetic and ruining this forum.

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2014, 01:16:40 PM »

Like I said, I just want to come down to your gym and train with you for one hour or so, its really not a big deal.

I want you to train me like a personal trainer would do for about an hour or hour and a half.

You can even film me if you want doing the exercises you tell me to do in the way you want me to do it and we can post it here on Get Big.

I am always interested in training with new people and seeing if there is something new I can learn and by the sounds of it you are a knowledgeable fella and know more about training than Dorian Yates who I trained with.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is?

I am not going to dickhead not my style moron but it's not personal info when you post shit on a public channel like youtube now is it.

Another thing you got wrong today.

You are a total asshole for deleting my thread, to me that was like a fucking diary, you should ask Ron to retrieve it for me and move it to my thread, I think he should have the ability to retrieve old deleted posts.

All because you melted like a donkey and thought I was some fucking gimmick.

Ur a twat

Fuck off

Im done with you

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2014, 01:17:46 PM »
"spunk tummy" that's cute. But you're pathetic and ruining this forum.
If you can behave yourself you are welcome in the UK section, no shit in there.
Just people sharing knowledge and having some fun

the trainer

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2014, 01:31:40 PM »
Simon has an ok look physique but he is an injury risk waiting to happen, because he only train with machines his stabilizer muscles are weak and he has a false sense of strength, if he bends over to pick up a heavy box he will have a hard time since the machine is not there to support him, on top of that he thinks he knows it all when its pretty obvious he does not know much.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2014, 01:35:09 PM »
Simon has an ok look physique but he is an injury risk waiting to happen, because he only train with machines his stabilizer muscles are weak and he has a false sense of strength, if he bends over to pick up a heavy box he will have a hard time since the machine is not there to support him, on top of that he thinks he knows it all when its pretty obvious he does not know much.
Why don't you fucking show a picture like you promised? You short fat fuck! Go and fucking die ,please.
Your comments a worth nothing anymore. So what's the point?

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2014, 01:35:33 PM »
Trainer looks like a fat sack of shit and doesnt even lift.
Hes a shitty gimmick account that Googles all his info and sprays it on this forum like a muck spreader.

the trainer

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2014, 01:41:24 PM »
Here is the thing a lot of you guys believe in god and you have never seen him but you know he is real from reading his words in the bible, its the same thing with the trainer even if you have not yet seen me at 250 pounds and 8 percent you know I am real from my words, its the bible of bodybuilding follow my words and you can only get bigger and stronger.

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2014, 01:44:03 PM »
Here is the thing a lot of you guys believe in god and you have never seen him but you know he is real from reading his words in the bible, its the same thing with the trainer even if you have not yet seen me at 250 pounds and 8 percent you know I am real from my words, its the bible of bodybuilding follow my words and you can only get bigger and stronger.
Seriously, just go.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2014, 01:44:11 PM »
This thread went pear shaped quickly.

I wouldn't dare offer an opinion, but we can all learn something from everyone and avoid dogma.

As for Dorian, he now back barbell squats.   A lesson for all of us to stay open minded.

Light weights but why would he ever want to train heavy now.

Shit form, but 6xMr O can train any damn way he likes.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2014, 02:14:54 PM »
Early years it was Steve Reeves
Mid life Bill Pearl
Cogger years Troy Alves

and they were all one on one.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2014, 02:17:21 PM »
This thread went pear shaped quickly.

I wouldn't dare offer an opinion, but we can all learn something from everyone and avoid dogma.

As for Dorian, he now back barbell squats.   A lesson for all of us to stay open minded.

Light weights but why would he ever want to train heavy now.

Shit form, but 6xMr O can train any damn way he likes.
He also dropped the weight way down since hes not gunning for a title, and hes learned from his injuries.

Different goals now so he trains differently.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »
I would say Bob Chick.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2014, 03:14:04 PM »
Also can I make a rather obvious point, what works for Dorian might not work for Simon but would work for Junior. What works for Coleman might work for me but not work for The Trainer, etc etc.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2014, 03:38:07 PM »
Norb Schmansky -

Taught me that the best way to get better at the thing, is to actually go and do the thing. That is more or less the universal truth of any sport or activity.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2014, 03:47:32 PM »
Haney, Labrada, and Dorian.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2014, 04:25:55 PM »
Steve Michalik

Hulkotron

• Getbig V