Author Topic: Phil Heaths Advice for GETBIG  (Read 13481 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Phil Heaths Advice for GETBIG
« on: August 10, 2014, 02:32:55 PM »
For you "haterz"

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heaths Advice for GETBIG
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 02:36:43 PM »
i think that statement is unduly harsh on his wife.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 02:38:53 PM »
i think that statement is unduly harsh on his wife.
I think that statement might just about get you in TO.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 02:42:43 PM »
I think that statement might just about get you in TO.

like Halo?

Simple Simon

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »
"Being lazy is a disease....now excuse me while I work out exclusively on Hammer Strength machines"

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »
I never hear truly successful people focus on mere trolls some of who have mental disabilities and disorders. This has become boring honestly to even see this here. It will rile you up and go on 10 pages.

It's old now and the trolls here could care less. He sounds like a spoiled child. Hurr durr everyone worship me and my title.

No wonder more people watch crossfit now. This attitude repels the common fan like the plague literally.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 03:03:14 PM »
"Being lazy is a disease....now excuse me while I work out exclusively on Hammer Strength machines"

and get my mani pedi with my insulin in my prada manbag

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 04:00:37 PM »
I never hear truly successful people focus on mere trolls some of who have mental disabilities and disorders. This has become boring honestly to even see this here. It will rile you up and go on 10 pages.

It's old now and the trolls here could care less. He sounds like a spoiled child. Hurr durr everyone worship me and my title.

No wonder more people watch crossfit now. This attitude repels the common fan like the plague literally.

Phil is right. Far as the common fan goes, Ive lost count a long time ago of how many times I've seen my "maybe you should train as hard as you hate" slogan re-posted. From average gym rats to top competitors

Steve Jobs said it best

"I guess it’s just human nature, when you see someone get successful you just want to tear it down”

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 04:01:50 PM »
phil is a loser

dead by 50

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 04:07:37 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »

4 plates on each side is no joke.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2014, 04:28:58 PM »
He's right you know...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2014, 04:35:12 PM »
Just another moron who would not even be close to Mr. Olympia without pumping drugs into his body. Take away the drugs, and hes an average guy with a Bachelors degree making $60K a year.

#hatersgonnahate #sf1900hatingonmrolympia
X

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2014, 04:43:19 PM »
phil is a loser

dead by 50

Says the loser that's never accomplished a thing in life. Makes you feel better to imagine that the "haves" will somehow be punished for being better than you doesn't it lil fella??

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 04:44:31 PM »
Just another moron who would not even be close to Mr. Olympia without pumping drugs into his body. Take away the drugs, and hes an average guy with a Bachelors degree making $60K a year.

#hatersgonnahate #sf1900hatingonmrolympia

Your first sentence kills your whole statement. They're all on drugs, so it's a leveled play field.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »
Your first sentence kills your whole statement. They're all on drugs, so it's a leveled play field.

No it doesn't because I am not comparing him to other bodybuilders. I am comparing his success compared to the average joe. Though the average joe may not be as "successful" they at least do it honestly (for the most part). His whole success is wrapped in a pure lie. Its all an illusion.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 05:16:13 PM »

That's not accurate , there is NO level playing field , never was , never will be.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 05:18:41 PM »
That's not accurate , there is NO level playing field , never was , never will be.

How so?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2014, 05:27:39 PM »
How so?

Seriously? genetics for one , some people are just more genetically gifted than others that includes capacity for muscle size , shape , balance , proportion , response to training , response to drugs. Then external factors like having access to the highest quality drugs , food , training , equipment , etc

There is NO level playing field and never will be.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 05:30:16 PM »
Seriously? genetics for one , some people are just more genetically gifted than others that includes capacity for muscle size , shape , balance , proportion , response to training , response to drugs. Then external factors like having access to the highest quality drugs , food , training , equipment , etc

There is NO level playing field and never will be.

So are they suppose to dock him points because of that? You took what I said too literal. What he does all falls within in the guidelines.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 05:31:22 PM »
Taunting the people who pay money to see you when it's going to be on national television this year. He's not a teenager. He is in his mid 30s.  ::)

It's played out and boring. It was cool the first time he said it and had some shock factor. Now it's old. You won 3 and do this. You just look like a dick who didn't grow up.

Shout out for my haterz. My 13 year old sister says this.

It lines his pockets cool. I don't act like a female when someone makes fun of me and make passive aggressive shitty memes

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 05:33:29 PM »
Taunting the people who pay money to see you when it's going to be on national television this year. He's not a teenager. He is in his mid 30s.  ::)

It's played out and boring. It was cool the first time he said it and had some shock factor. Now it's old. You won 3 and do this. You just look like a dick who didn't grow up.

Shout out for my haterz. My 13 year old sister says this.

It lines his pockets cool. I don't act like a female when someone makes fun of me and make passive aggressive shitty memes

There are many people who have talked about achieving success. The difference is they sound eloquent when they discuss it. Phil sounds like a 14 year old pissed off teenager.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2014, 05:34:54 PM »
So are they suppose to dock him points because of that? You took what I said too literal. What he does all falls within in the guidelines.

Absolutely not , I like Phil the guys a winner and will continue to win. Most hate him on this site , I think he's going to dominate for years.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »
I like when Phil talks his shit