Author Topic: Phil Heaths Advice for GETBIG  (Read 13505 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heaths Advice for GETBIG
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »
Being drugged up, out of your mind, is no excuse for being a tool...

You just are one!!

(Douche)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2014, 07:38:47 PM »
But thats not what he is known for. He is known for being Mr. Olympia.

If he was not pumped full of drugs, he would never be Mr. O. He was not good enough to turn pro in basketball, therefore he would have graduated with a Bachelors degree and would have most likely been making average salary. Hardly anyone would know that he got a scholarship for basketball.

My point is YOU KNOW bodybuilders use steroids. So why are you on A BODYBUILDING website complaining about it?

If Heath went ah naturel, he'd probably win some natural shows, make a cover or two, and endorse a modest supplement company......still far from the average Joe.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2014, 07:42:14 PM »
You have built up this cognitive distortion in your head that everyone wants to look like a pro bodybuilder. That is incorrect. I am sure the pediatric neurosurgeon at Harvard is not set out to look like Ronnie Coleman. He probably has other endeavors that he chooses to focus on.

I agree that most people would like to have better bodies and be in shape, but most dont want to look like Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl.

I understand that you need to believe that everyone wants to look HUGE because it gives you a sense of mastery over them. Like, you have accomplished something they have not. The fact of the matter is that most people dont want to look like that.

There you go again assuming things and looking stupid in the process. I have no aspirations to be HUGE and my build looks a lot closer to Arnold's in that pic than to Ronnie or Ruhl's. I bet yours resembles neither of 3.

I have many goals and accomplishments outside of fitness and BB. It just happens that when you're talented at your hobby you can make money off it and inspire others.

People like you, help make getbig what it is. But bashing the folks that actually participate in this sites main purpose is really lame. I have no expectations for it to stop, but what will is the competitors taking part of this board when they could easily chat it up elsewhere among peers that respect them. Not haters who despise them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2014, 07:43:51 PM »
My point is YOU KNOW bodybuilders use steroids. So why are you on A BODYBUILDING website complaining about it?

If Heath went ah naturel, he'd probably win some natural shows, make a cover or two, and endorse a modest supplement company......still far from the average Joe.

Read my and E-Kuls posts on page 2.

You dont have to be into bodybuilding to post here. Lifting weights is just not about bodybuilding, like competitive or pro bodybuilding. You can easily be into health and fitness and lifting weights and still post here.

The title reads, "Getbig bodybuilding, figure and fitness." Thus, one can be into the fitness aspect of lifting weights and not into bodybuilding and still post here.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2014, 07:45:40 PM »
There you go again assuming things and looking stupid in the process. I have no aspirations to be HUGE and my build looks a lot closer to Arnold's in that pic than to Ronnie or Ruhl's. I bet yours resembles neither of 3.

I have many goals and accomplishments outside of fitness and BB. It just happens that when you're talented at your hobby you can make money off it and inspire others.

People like you, help make getbig what it is. But bashing the folks that actually participate in this sites main purpose is really lame. I have no expectations for it to stop, but what will is the competitors taking part of this board when they could easily chat it up elsewhere among peers that respect them. Not haters who despise them.

Either way, some people dont even want to have your build. Some people are just as happy being in shape and healthy. Stop deluding yourself.

Yes, you also look like you do because you take drugs. I have never used steroids or any drug, so naturally I do not look like any of the three. I have no desire to do drugs, like you. However, I am definitely not fat nor am I skinny. I am in good shape for a natural. Some people don't have any desires to pop pills and stick needles in their ass, like you. Sorry that I do not want to do that stuff to get BIG.
X

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2014, 07:49:32 PM »
Yes, you also look like you do because you take drugs. I have never used steroids or any drug, so naturally I do not look like any of the three. I have no desire to do drugs, like you. However, I am definitely not fat nor am I skinny. I am in good shape for a natural. Some people don't have any desires to pop pills and stick needles in their ass, like you. Sorry that I do not want to do that stuff to get BIG.

Do you ever here users crying about naturals? Your complex is clear as day. And you are bouncing from subject to subject

Cant beat this horse any longer

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2014, 07:51:11 PM »
Do you ever here users crying about naturals? Your complex is clear as day. And you are bouncing from subject to subject

Cant beat this horse any longer

I always laugh when drugged up people brag about being bigger than naturals. No shit youre bigger than a natural.  ::) ::) Its not really an accomplishment to be bigger than a natural lifter, genius.

My complex? coming from the guy who has to use drugs to be bigger. Talk about a complex lol.  :D :D
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2014, 08:02:31 PM »
I felt a great disturbance in the Farce, as if millions of normal people cried out in disgust, "Phil's a joke on drugs!" The truth of the matter is that Phil is a Slin Lord.  Darth Gipht.

Darth Gipht is represented here by his sycophants, his Slin Apprentices.   And yes, the Farce is strong in Darth Gipht and his manlet minions.

The Farce.  That would pretty much sum up Phil and the rest of these liars.  Oh...Why then are we here on a board dedicated to bodybuilding if we are so diametrically opposed to Darth Gift and his ilk?  Because we actually care about what bodybuilding used to represent - Health.  Strength.  Living well and for a very long time. 

And Darth Gipht?  That pussy would be a manlet without the Farce. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2014, 08:20:03 PM »
As a society if guys like Arod(man with real talent)are going to be looked at as scumbags and brought down, then at the very least society as a whole needs to know the truth about non tested professional bodybuilders who are trying to shake the hands of young children in schools and sports arenas trying to give them positive type speech's when in fact their whole life is a sham. There's a problem when we allow drug addicts who knowing BS people get near the young in the world with false intentions...Bodybuildin g has it's place, and that place is in the shadows where it's always been. Trying to BS people and bring it to the light will only set off the truth seekers in a search and destroy mission...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2014, 08:28:06 PM »
As a society if guys like Arod are going to be looked at as scumbags and brought down, then at the very least society as a whole needs to know the truth about non tested professional bodybuilders who are trying to shake the hands of young children in schools and sports arenas trying to give them positive type speech's when in fact their whole life is a sham. There's a problem when we allow drug addicts who knowing BS people get near the young in the world with false intentions...Bodybuildin g has it's place, and that place is in the shadows where it's always been. Trying to BS people and bring it to the light will only set off the truth seekers in a search and destroy mission...

X2

Giving people motivational speeches, as if the only reason pro bodybuilders got where they are is because of hard work, is falsely leading people on.

FILTH!!
X

the trainer

« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2014, 08:29:01 PM »
Listen, dodo brain, he is not the champ at anything. His success is based on pure lies. An illusion. Those are facts. His whole motto of "haters," "laziness" and "negativity" are all smoke screens for a deep insecurity that he covers with drug use to try and seem successful.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2014, 08:35:21 PM »
Man Phil needs to drop the haters talk. Sounds like a 15 year old. I'm not hating, guessing I'm probably worth as much if not more and I would take Enzo's physique any day over his. Actually I'd take my own over his.

6 inches taller too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2014, 08:36:05 PM »

The Trainer, I actually come on GB to read your posts. Pretty motivational stuff, broskie.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2014, 09:13:54 PM »
The Trainer, I actually come on GB to read your posts. Pretty motivational stuff, broskie.

Go ahead... Kill him with kindness  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2014, 09:21:18 PM »
Go ahead... Kill him with kindness  8)

:D :D

The Trainer knows how to get shit done!!
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2014, 09:22:24 PM »
For you "haterz"

Poor health and depression also happens to be the symptoms of steroid abuse, but I'm sure Phillip doesn't know anything about that  

::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2014, 10:21:01 PM »

The reason Phil is bashed is because of his attitude.  He lives on the fringes of society, abuses drugs and makes a living posing for schmoes in his underwear.  The bashing comes because he sells himself as some type of successful role model who has just simply worked harder than the rest of us.  You will never hear the TRUTH come from his mouth, that he is a compulsive liar and drug addict and chose a lifestyle that rewards that.

V

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2014, 11:12:39 PM »
So are they suppose to dock him points because of that? You took what I said too literal. What he does all falls within in the guidelines.

Really?
http://www.ifbb.com/pdf/IFBB_Pocket_Guide_for_Doping_Control.pdf
http://www.ifbb.com/anti-doping
History The IFBB first introduced doping controls in 1986 at the Men’s World Championships in Tokyo, Japan. In 1987, controls were expanded to include the Women’s World Championships and, in 1988, the Juniors & Masters World Championships became the final world-level competition to be controlled. By the early 1990’s, anti-doping programs were being implemented at the national, regional and continental levels. Since 1986, the IFBB anti-doping program has been supervised by its Medical Commission and guided by its Special Advisors; internationally renowned experts in the field of doping control like the late Prof. Dr. Manfred Donike (Germany), Chairman of the IOC Doping Commission, and currently, Prof. Dr. Eduardo H. De Rose (Brazil), member of the IOC Doping Commission. In January 1996, a new completely revamped IFBB Anti-Doping Program was implemented worldwide. This program was modeled on the Olympic Movement Anti-Doping Code (OMADC) and doping control procedures employed by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES), formerly the Canadian Centre for Drug-free Sport (CCDS), a founding member of the Drug-Free Sport Consortium (DFSC). In January 1998, under then IOC president Juan Antonio Samaranch, the IOC granted provisional recognition to the IFBB. In November 2003, the IFBB became an official Signatory to the Code. In 2004, working closely with WADA, the IFBB Anti-Doping Program was amended to conform to the provisions of the Code. In July 2005, the IFBB Anti-Doping Program was amended again and renamed the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules. On November 27, 2005, at its Annual General Meeting in Shanghai, China, the IFBB International Congress officially adopted the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules, which took force and effect as of January 1, 2006. In March 04th, 2008, WADA officially confirmed that the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules were in full conformity with the World Anti-Doping Code.

Scope These Rules shall apply to the IFBB, each Affiliated Federation of the IFBB, and each participant in the activities of the IFBB or any of its Affiliated National Federations by virtue of the participant's membership, accreditation, or participation in the IFBB, its Affiliated Federations, or their activities or events

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2014, 11:25:30 PM »
Really?

http://www.ifbb.com/anti-doping

He doesnt admit to it, and it's not tested. So yes really. Just like everybody else.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2014, 11:29:18 PM »
He doesnt admit to it, and it's not tested. So yes really. Just like everybody else.
But the IFBB is anti drugs, it says so on its website, now if he were upholding the values of the IFBB as its figurehead then surely he should be a drug free athlete?
Or maybe it doesnt matter that the top athlete within an organisation that is anti drugs is drug free.
Its like a company testing its staff for rec drugs while the manager is a known drug user.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2014, 11:30:53 PM »
But the IFBB is anti drugs, it says so on its website, now if he were upholding the values of the IFBB as its figurehead then surely he should be a drug free athlete?
Or maybe it doesnt matter that the top athlete within an organisation that is anti drugs is drug free.
Its like a company testing its staff for rec drugs while the manager is a known drug user.

The whole line up isn't drug free. So what's your point?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2014, 11:31:15 PM »

IFBB bunch of hypocrites. Anti Doping guidelines. You've got to be kidding me. lol. Bunch of lying losers FILTH!!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2014, 11:32:10 PM »

Then that means the whole lineup are lying, disgusting FILTHS and should be thrown out.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2014, 11:33:07 PM »
They should be, thats my point.
The IFBB is anti drugs and tests for steroids and bans athletes for taking said steroids yet turns a blind eye when it suits.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2014, 11:54:07 PM »
They should be, thats my point.
The IFBB is anti drugs and tests for steroids and bans athletes for taking said steroids yet turns a blind eye when it suits.

The blind eye suits every time. The only actual tested O was in 1990 and then they quit. They later started testing for diuretics, Jay failed the test and was disqualified so he got a good lawyer and was going to challenge it in court but the IFBB backed down. If they went before the judge and Jay revealed how clearly they don't test events the IFBB wouldve folded quick. Singling out Phil is pointless.