Author Topic: What has happened?  (Read 2938 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
What has happened?
« on: August 10, 2014, 04:47:53 PM »
This board is dull, where are the battles? the arguments? more fun needs be had.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: What has happened?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 08:21:57 PM »
Most folks don't want religious discussion.

I think there are more believers on this board than have come forward but I think they prefer not to debate and get ridiculed or they don't know how to respond to seemingly difficult yet common and reconcilable objections.  Honestly I think many theists such as Christians haven't read the bible.

From my experience most nonbelievers prefer the  hit and run approach unless the thread turns into 5 nonbelievers against 1 believer who often loses his cool and spews profanity and then gets further ridiculed for acting against the faith they sought to represent.

I also find that most nonbelievers love their objections even if they are fully answered and reconciled in a thread because I believe most regurgitate information they heard elsewhere and can't speak to it beyond the generic.

The Muslims on getbig have left for the most part so that accounts for a lot of discussion.

Also a lot of discussion is with me and loco and I think people don't  like not getting a dramatic negative reaction from us full of cursing and threats of hellfire LOL.

Finally, the vast majority prefer religion threads to start on the G&O.  Most don't wanna ever come to this board.....it's about "hit and run" and the "dogpiling" LOL.   ;D

Just some observations.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: What has happened?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 05:59:18 AM »
This board is dull, where are the battles? the arguments? more fun needs be had.

Necrosis of peace!     ;D