Author Topic: SUBMARINE-GIANT 38FT GREAT WHITE SHARK IN SOUTH AFRICAS FALSE BAY EATING FOLKS  (Read 11592 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
SHARK WEEK IS STARTING OUT WITH A BANG,THE SUBMARINE EPISODE WAS THE SHIT,U SEE IT PULL THAT LADY UNDER WHILE SHE WAS TIED TO THAT HUGE BOUY THING,THEY SAID A SHARK WOULD HAVE TO WEIGH 5000LBS TO PULL THAT UNDER N HOLD IT :o
R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
SHARK WEEK IS STARTING OUT WITH A BANG,THE SUBMARINE EPISODE WAS THE SHIT,U SEE IT PULL THAT LADY UNDER WHILE SHE WAS TIED TO THAT HUGE BOUY THING,THEY SAID A SHARK WOULD HAVE TO WEIGH 5000LBS TO PULL THAT UNDER N HOLD IT :o
You do know that it is basically an entertainment show. It's fake.

Remember that stupid mermaid special they had a couple of years back?.....Fake just like that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Yeah, I read that it was fake

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
You do know that it is basically an entertainment show. It's fake.

Remember that stupid mermaid special they had a couple of years back?.....Fake just like that.

Yep. I watched 10 seconds of the shark show last night and reminded me of that fake mermaid crap from last year. Turned it off.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
alot of people seen it n they got video n pictures of it,
R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
alot of people seen it n they got video n pictures of it,
The Loch Ness monster called bro..............

Seriously, I have no doubt that there are monster sharks out there. This particular show however, is fake as fuck.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
What a spectacular creature

X

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
There may be a 25 footer out there somewhere but no way 38 ft.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
I've watched the bigfoot show too... funny how they never seem to find him or take a clear, close-up pic of him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I've watched the bigfoot show too... funny how they never seem to find him or take a clear, close-up pic of him.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Bull sharks only 60 seconds from my place  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Shark Week sold out to the Sharknado demographic. They're just faking shit now. Same as last year with their bullshit Megalodon "documentary," complete with Photoshopped sightings. Shark Week has officially jumped itself.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
its on discovery channel now, a whale watching boat hit some rocks by seal island n boat capsized n people jumped in water,great whites r circling the people in the water,one dude gets his leg bit off,its caught on camera which is great, people r screaming n shit, fucking stuff is really turning me on bigtime
R

The Ugly

• Getbig V
There may be a 25 footer out there somewhere but no way 38 ft.

Agreed, and even 25 is pushing it. We haven't even measured a verified 20-footer yet.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
its on discovery channel now, a whale watching boat hit some rocks by seal island n boat capsized n people jumped in water,great whites r circling the people in the water,one dude gets his leg bit off,its caught on camera which is great, people r screaming n shit, fucking stuff is really turning me on bigtime

Blair Witch, bro. The whole thing is staged, even the "professionals" are actors. Google them.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
im gonna breakdown in tears now cause i always believed this shit, i feel like i did when i found out santa claus wasnt real when i was 17 or so
R

The Ugly

• Getbig V
im gonna breakdown in tears now cause i always believed this shit, i feel like i did when i found out santa claus wasnt real when i was 17 or so

Sorry, pal.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1403972/submarine-is-discoverys-legendary-shark-getting-megalodon-treatment/

epic_alien

watched it for about a half hour today, they make it out like a reality show, they give the sharks names, llyod and harry, wonder where that came from ::), and that tool mike the guy what ever his name is narrates it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i took a ride 2 weeks ago to matawan creek by the jersey shore where the 1916 shark attacks happened,a great white/bull shark made its way into a small tidal creek n killed acouple people swimming there,creek still looks alot like it did almost 100yrs ago
R

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Shark.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
whos to say whats down in the ocean, the maga mouth shark was said to b extinct for millions of years n they caught one in japan on an anchor, also the giant squid as well as alot of other species that was supposed to b extinct for millions of years. the ocean goes so deep in some parts that we cant even go down there with cameras, bottom line is no one knows for sure
R

The Ugly

• Getbig V
whos to say whats down in the ocean, the maga mouth shark was said to b extinct for millions of years n they caught one in japan on an anchor, also the giant squid as well as alot of other species that was supposed to b extinct for millions of years. the ocean goes so deep in some parts that we cant even go down there with cameras, bottom line is no one knows for sure

We know this one's bullshit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Shark Week sold out to the Sharknado demographic. They're just faking shit now. Same as last year with their bullshit Megalodon "documentary," complete with Photoshopped sightings. Shark Week has officially jumped itself.
Exactly. People have grown tired of the normal Shark week documentaries.

They know that people do not give a shit anymore, so they are going for the dumbasses now.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Don't know how true this one is but it came from a pretty reliable source and might be documented on the net someplace if anyone feels like searching for it.

Two Marines stationed at Camp Pendleton went diving many years ago not too many yards off of La Jolla Cove Beach a few miles north of San Diego.

Like all good Marines they were diving together as a pair in case either one of them got in trouble.

It happened too fast to be of any help, but one Marine saw his diving partner's legs kicking while a massive shark
held him in his jaws around the top of his chest.

A few violent shakes and the shark turned and headed out to deeper water never to be seen again.

And neither was that USMC diver ... to the best of my recollection.