Author Topic: Why are people at work always trying to fuck you over?  (Read 4387 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why are people at work always trying to fuck you over?
« on: August 11, 2014, 08:50:57 AM »
Apparently some bitch admin has been tracking my attendance at the office. Not sure her motive but I work from a couple others that the cunt is not aware of so I'm only in that office once a week.  She sends an email to my manager with dates of my being in the office if I still needed my office.  What's the point of that?  Why are people so fucking petty.  I assume one of the other senior manager's put her up to it.  It bothers me because I don't get into anyone's bullshit at work.  I'm pretty positive with everyone , yet there's always some fucker trying to backstab you. Obviously someone wants my office and is jealous that I have a nice window and view but I'm only there once a week at most.

Hate office politics.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Why are people at work always trying to fuck you over?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 08:53:46 AM »
Apparently some bitch admin has been tracking my attendance at the office. Not sure her motive but I work from a couple others that the cunt is not aware of so I'm only in that office once a week.  She sends an email to my manager with dates of my being in the office if I still needed my office.  What's the point of that?  Why are people so fucking petty.  I assume one of the other senior manager's put her up to it.  It bothers me because I don't get into anyone's bullshit at work.  I'm pretty positive with everyone , yet there's always some fucker trying to backstab you. Obviously someone wants my office and is jealous that I have a nice window and view but I'm only there once a week at most.

Hate office politics.

It's because you're not masculine enough. You need to start doing neck work and grow a moustache.  Maybe rub your face with sandpaper at night.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 08:56:57 AM »
heres my theory,most people r just miserable fucks at work n wanna see others get introuble cause it makes them happy
R

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 08:56:59 AM »

Hate office politics.

I don't really know what to tell you man,
Rough situation, other than tl DR

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 08:58:51 AM »
Get ahead of that shit. Don't let anybody build even a slight case against you. Be proactive with your manager and have him/her go to bat for you with this ephemeral "other manager".

Otherwise the legend of the non-working, lazy-ass SOB White Devil will grow.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 09:00:21 AM »
Hang a Deuce on the bonnet of her car. 
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 09:00:50 AM »
Get ahead of that shit. Don't let anybody build even a slight case against you. Be proactive with your manager and have him/her go to bat for you with this ephemeral "other manager".

Otherwise the legend of the non-working, lazy-ass SOB White Devil will grow.

Yeah, Didn't waste a second to talk to my manager.  Told him how pissed I am at these snakes and their tactics.  Told me not too worry and he'll take care of it.  Now I must seek revenge on this cunt. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
thats true,if u r doing a great job it doesnt matter what anyone says cause good work speaks louder than anyone. if u r doing good work u r in good shape regardless of the jealous assholes
R

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 09:02:21 AM »
fuck them

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 09:05:03 AM »
heres my theory,most people r just miserable fucks at work n wanna see others get introuble cause it makes them happy

This, especially when it's just a job that pays the bills with no future of advancement etc.

This is working for the man 101

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 09:36:39 AM »

It's because you're not masculine enough. You need to start doing neck work and grow a moustache.  Maybe rub your face with sandpaper at night.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 09:41:56 AM »
Yeah, Didn't waste a second to talk to my manager.  Told him how pissed I am at these snakes and their tactics.  Told me not too worry and he'll take care of it.  Now I must seek revenge on this cunt. 
Let him handle it. You go in the warpath now youre the office dick.
Women will go around and turn everyone against you.

Especially if she feels she deserves whatever you have more than you do.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »
There is always one fucking cow in every office.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 09:49:27 AM »

Hate office politics.

jerk off and nut inside of a burger put on your nicest smile and offer it to the fat bitch to eat.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 09:50:43 AM »
There is always one fucking cow in every office.

This.  At least one miserable person that you will detest, no matter where you are or who you work for.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 10:45:46 AM »
har har har
ky

English muthafucker this ain't Albania

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 10:51:51 AM »
Find the bitch. Go sit on the corner of her desk, lick your nose, wink and ask her what the problem is.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 11:28:44 AM »
Become the boss or go high enough up the food chain that tiny inconsequential people like that have zero business being on the same floor as you. Only the CEO could possibly affect your role.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 11:35:04 AM »
jerk off and nut inside of a burger put on your nicest smile and offer it to the fat bitch to eat.

the best is right after u take a shit rub your hand all over your ass n then go grab her a donut in the morning n make sure u really rub your hand up n down that donut really good,then watch her eat it and enjoy the moment, its called a stink palm jelly donut
R

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2014, 12:23:54 PM »
LOL, lotsa great advice ITT.

Become "the boss" and then take a shit on her desk

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »

Hate office politics.

Show up with super pussy  ;D & bitch will hate U more ............

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 03:22:26 PM »
You are positive with everyone because you are probably above them and don't give a damn about their struggles. You could be a dick because of that too, but you're probably a nice person to begin with.