Author Topic: Kai Greene - Blasted on the site 'The Dirty'  (Read 8805 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Kai Greene - Blasted on the site 'The Dirty'
« on: August 11, 2014, 12:25:55 PM »
My guess is that Phil or someone in "his camp" is freaking out after seeing how jacked Kai is.  

http://thedirty.com/2014/08/generation-iron-star-bodybuilder-kai-green-turning-tricks-before-the-big-screen/

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Phil posting Kai on the Dirty?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 12:28:15 PM »
lol...Kai getting pwned.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 12:28:47 PM »
Lmao

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 12:29:41 PM »
Fucking sensitive losers, clear your own garbage first then judge. Most loud people are often the dirties one.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 12:31:11 PM »
The watermelon is a new turn of events

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 03:02:13 PM »
I had no idea it was cool to be homophobic. I'm pretty sure you can lose your job for that now  :-*

Mr. Man Child probably sent this from his hot tub in his bathrobe thinking I'll show Kai who has more fans.  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 03:32:02 PM »
Those pictures are so old. c'mon guys we have seen these pictures way before generation iron came out or was being made. Look how much smaller Kai is in those photos. I'm not saying he still wasn't pro at the time but he probably just turned pro when he did the G4P. man so many bodybuilders have done gay 4 pay or used to strip. Flex wheeler,don long both stripped at one point, Ray arde did gay 4 pay right after he turned pro and he said he did it because his mom had cancer and needed the measily 2 grand he got paid while at the same time this dude was driving a corvette. I would of sold the corvette and skipped the gay 4 pay if my mom needed money

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 04:19:58 PM »
I did not know that kai fucks watermelons also I thought it was only grapefruits anybody have any pictures.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 04:21:47 PM »
the kai smear machine happens every year, 2 months before the Olympia. 

it's so transparent.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 06:19:15 PM »
He’s dating Iris Kyle, female IFFB pro, so he’s obviously not gay. He had to do it as an opportunity to make some money for this industry. food+supplements+gear, really expensive. can’t blame him, he’s one of he best in the world right now.
Read more at http://thedirty.com/2014/08/generation-iron-star-bodybuilder-kai-green-turning-tricks-before-the-big-screen/#w2hp25wZdEMJATcQ.99 

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 06:28:19 PM »
Fucking sensitive losers, clear your own garbage first then judge. Most loud people are often the dirties one.
Hahahahaha! You are always choosing the losers. Why? Told you! Its never going away! He is fucked and he fucked himself like the Grapefruit he raped.lol
Moments like this.... ::)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 06:29:37 PM »
That would be you and your Uncle Junior!  :D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 06:34:32 PM »
That would be you and your Uncle Junior!  :D

Simple Simon has a crush on Junior, You have crush on me. Still following me....... ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 10:11:10 PM »

it's so transparent.
Yep.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Kai Greene - Blasted on the site 'The Dirty'
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 10:14:16 PM »
Wait, there's a watermelon video?  :o :o
X

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 10:18:36 PM »
Wait, there's a watermelon video?  :o :o
It was a grapefruit, but when Kai got finished with it, it looked like a watermelon.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 10:19:32 PM »
It was a grapefruit, but when Kai got finished with it, it looked like a watermelon.

I knew of the grapefruit video. Got excited. Thought there was also a watermelon video. Damn :/
X

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 10:24:32 PM »
I knew of the grapefruit video. Got excited. Thought there was also a watermelon video. Damn :/
IDK. I just figured time Kai got finished with it, it would be all pumped up. Who knows what he did back in the day. The dude was desperate for sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 10:49:34 PM »
Kai is out there in his personal life, that's for sure. Regardless, whether he is fucking a grapefruit or wearing some weird theatrical sadist outfit and swinging his large, mostly limp, dick around for a bunch of schmoes has nothing to do with whether he has a winning physique or not. Moreover, in this industry, he is hardly alone in making a living in highly imaginative and somewhat sleazy ways. It is part an parcel when it comes to many pro bodybuilders. Obviously, pro bodybuilding doesn't pay the really big bucks except when one is at the top of their game.

When a bodybuilder steps on the competition stage, all this other shit should just fall away. They either have the best of the best physique or they don't and that should be all she wrote.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 04:32:54 AM »
Who changed the title of my thread?  This isn't what I posted!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 05:48:44 AM »

it's so transparent.

This.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 07:14:12 AM »
Kai is out there in his personal life, that's for sure. Regardless, whether he is fucking a grapefruit or wearing some weird theatrical sadist outfit and swinging his large, mostly limp, dick around for a bunch of schmoes has nothing to do with whether he has a winning physique or not. Moreover, in this industry, he is hardly alone in making a living in highly imaginative and somewhat sleazy ways. It is part an parcel when it comes to many pro bodybuilders. Obviously, pro bodybuilding doesn't pay the really big bucks except when one is at the top of their game.

When a bodybuilder steps on the competition stage, all this other shit should just fall away. They either have the best of the best physique or they don't and that should be all she wrote.
We all know that this isn't how things work and will never be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 12:34:20 PM »
We all know that this isn't how things work and will never be.

You are exactly right about this. I was exampling an ideal not reality. The reality is that much like female beauty contests, bodybuilding competitions are subject to a number of judgements which have nothing to do with actual purpose of the competition. Personalities are considered as are personal favors. The misnomer is that some think this is simply paying your dues. That's a load of crap.

Ideally, when a bodybuilder steps on the competition dais, it should only be about how their physiques compare to the other competitors. -No special favors and no recriminations for any irrelevant personal choices they've made.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 01:46:16 PM »
If these guys want to shake hands and sign autographs with kids at schools and what not, then be prepared for anything they've done to be brought to the forefront. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 01:49:37 PM »

Have you ever put another man's dirty pee pee in your mouth like Kai has?