Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)  (Read 32857 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Last Pic of Big Ramy Before the Olympia , 6 weeks out
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2014, 03:01:03 AM »
DJ is still pounding those special supplements to look good training with Ramy.

He said many times he is clean for years and i believe him. ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2014, 05:50:36 AM »
It's possible. Personally I eat 8-10k cals at the height of my bulk

Seriously?

I know three pros at my gym johnnie Jackson, branch, and Kuclo and I have personally got to know Kuclo for some time and asked him about diet and he's stated he's never eaten that much

Branch and johnnie don't eat 10k calories a day either

When I was living in California I remember Shawn Ray mentioned he didn't even count calories haha

Why all of sudden guys are eating so much??

U mentioned Fak Mubarak is your coach?? Haha if I recall I know a few amatuers who worked with him and they mentioned that he has his "clients" eat a ton shit of food

Needless to say they aren't coached by him anymore, these guys dropped half of their calories , upped the dosages and BOOM!!! :D

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2014, 07:18:54 AM »
Seriously?

I know three pros at my gym johnnie Jackson, branch, and Kuclo and I have personally got to know Kuclo for some time and asked him about diet and he's stated he's never eaten that much

Branch and johnnie don't eat 10k calories a day either

When I was living in California I remember Shawn Ray mentioned he didn't even count calories haha

Why all of sudden guys are eating so much??

U mentioned Fak Mubarak is your coach?? Haha if I recall I know a few amatuers who worked with him and they mentioned that he has his "clients" eat a ton shit of food

Needless to say they aren't coached by him anymore, these guys dropped half of their calories , upped the dosages and BOOM!!! :D

What you're typing is all hear say. Everyone "knows a pro who did X and O" does that mean they all do it? NO. Or that they've had the same diet their whole career? NO. Is word of mouth even usually true? NO.

Fak doesn't hand out cookie cutter preps. Each 1 is defined specifically to the competitors needs based off their bodies synergy as a whole.

And a ton of shit food? That couldn't been further from what I eat. Maybe that's why I'm still growing on a quarter of some of these boys doses.

Pic in the kitchen-yesterday at 3 weeks out still on 500 grams carbs alone

FDB pic-me at 6.5 weeks out

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2014, 07:36:44 AM »
What you're typing is all hear say. Everyone "knows a pro who did X and O" does that mean they all do it? NO. Or that they've had the same diet their whole career? NO. Is word of mouth even usually true? NO.

Fak doesn't hand out cookie cutter preps. Each 1 is defined specifically to the competitors needs based off their bodies synergy as a whole.

And a ton of shit food? That couldn't been further from what I eat. Maybe that's why I'm still growing on a quarter of some of these boys doses.

Fuckin beast mode. Bring it home.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2014, 02:42:21 PM »

wow!!!

future pro

Uncle Junior

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2014, 02:45:45 PM »

Sick physique cuz

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2014, 02:47:41 PM »

Looking great mate.
You missed the answer to my question about how many shits you have.
Its a serious question, Im not taking the piss.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2014, 02:50:20 PM »
Looking great mate.

Pure fucking comedy genius  ;D

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2014, 03:43:34 PM »
wow!!!

future pro

Very big compliment coming from you brother

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2014, 03:45:25 PM »
Looking great mate.

On a 10k day, 3 times. I drink 2 gallons of water and take fiber

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2014, 06:12:25 PM »
Looking good, what show are u doing?

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2014, 06:19:17 PM »
Looking good, what show are u doing?

North Americans, pro qualifier

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Re: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2014, 06:34:09 PM »
I think the funny thing is how healthy Ramy looks

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2014, 06:41:14 PM »
North Americans, pro qualifier
that's in Pitt again this year?

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2014, 06:43:17 PM »
that's in Pitt again this year?

Yup

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2014, 06:55:10 PM »
I think the funny thing is how healthy Ramy looks
Not sure if your serious but I agree. Doesn't look like he's gonna die or his head is gonna blow off from too high bp i.e. Ruhl, Branch

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2014, 07:25:53 PM »
Not sure if your serious but I agree. Doesn't look like he's gonna die or his head is gonna blow off from too high bp i.e. Ruhl, Branch

No I was serious

Face looks good

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2014, 07:35:01 PM »

Fak is awesome and Aaron Clark is a great example! Go in with Aaron conditioning and get your pro card!

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2014, 12:31:12 AM »
Pyramids?

Could you post up your 10k diet.
I started a thread about this before you came here about eating 10k a day for a consistant period of time and it appeared most thought it wasnt possible, sure a few days but then your body just wouldnt be able to process it.

Cheers mate.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2014, 01:47:39 AM »

Willing to bet u would have gotten the same results with 5k diet  :D

My boy Andrew worked with fak for quite a while, had him eating 10k of food also, he's now doing his own diet and helps tons of competitors out here in the dallas area and others also. All I'm saying is u prob could have gotten the same results with less, another npc comp here jonathan irrizary does the same. Not trying to start shit with u just a thought

Btw ask your coach about Andrew Vu

Good physique u got! Good luck

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2014, 01:50:04 AM »
Willing to bet u would have gotten the same results with 5k diet  :D

My boy Andrew worked with fak for quite a while, had him eating 10k of food also, he's now doing his own diet and helps tons of competitors out here in the dallas area . All I'm saying is u prob could have gotten the same results with less . Not trying to start shit with u just a thought

Btw ask your coach about Andrew Vu

Good physique u got! Good luck
Zach Khan is on record as eating 4500 cals a day off season.
Protein builds muscle not excess calories.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2014, 01:53:11 AM »

i spoke to zak about this ironically

he says you get backed up on more

like a constipation machine
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2014, 01:57:42 AM »

Maybe even less is more ideal

Who knows , all I'm saying is many of these competitors I know don't eat in excess of 10k calories or more diets , I'm sure some do but I'm just trying to understand is is it really necessary??

If u can achieve more with less then why?

Kind of like Bostin Lloyd and his "suppose" drug use of 10-12 grams , mostly bunk prob but def could achieve more with something like 3-4 grams

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2014, 02:34:53 AM »
10k kcal a day? imagine the stress on your body

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2014, 02:42:14 AM »
Pyramids?

Could you post up your 10k diet.
I started a thread about this before you came here about eating 10k a day for a consistant period of time and it appeared most thought it wasnt possible, sure a few days but then your body just wouldnt be able to process it.

Cheers mate.

Im going to explain in detail the reason for so many calories along with the diet. This is the number that works for my needs, which took learning how my body operates. I am an ecto. I want to stress there is no 1 size fits all for cals

I think a mistake people make is trying to intake super crazy amounts of protein to gain. Dieting, sure, it spares muscle and you have to really isolate, control and time carbs and fats. Bulking your fats and carbs will spare your protein so no need to go nuts. I actually focus MORE on fats and carbs than protein while bulking while insuring i reach a target amount of protein.

I started this bulk in a rebound stage which makes it very easy to bulk. This is the BEST time to bulk. At that point my body was below its accepted bodyfat % and was hoarding a higher % of nutrients than usual, i was just directing it where i want it to go. The faster my bodyfat climbs the less sensitive i become and the less nutrients my body will be looking to process and absorb. This is why its important i direct all nutrients where I want them to go and insure its all going to adding muscle while staying leaner. I cannot prevent bodyfat gain with the surplus that i was at (around 10k a day) but i can slow its accumulation with precise training, eating, *supplements* and timing. As long as i can keep my bodyfat below my setpoint and time/portion my macro's I will continue to grow at an accelerated rate.

When I started the bulk at 10,000 cals it consisted of..

- 8 whole eggs + 8 whites cooked in smart balance butter, 6 slices toast and 5 packets instant grits and add fat free cheese.

- 14oz chicken in teriyaki sauce over top 3-4cups of white rice and veggies.

- 4 Greek Yogurts (14g pro per) 8oz whites mixed with 1 scoop chocolate whey isolate and any carb snack i choose up to 200g.

- 12oz whites + 1 scoop choco whey sits on my bathroom sink for when i wake to piss middle of night.

- Junk meals were pork roll egg wheese w french toast and quesadillas, Mcdonalds (3mcdble 3 mcchicken 2 fri 2 apple pie 6 cookie) or 2 dominos medium pizza w 8oz white/1scp whey shake. All are probably 3,000+ alone.

When i felt backed up badly i'd wake and put down 32oz water and 3 cups coffee before eating anything (probably shit 2x) and I was good to go....I'd wait 1-2 hours until I felt clear

Then....

Sensitivity started to decline and I was feeling less like i was going to pop nearing 250lbs...so i just added a nutrient shuttling *supplement* *wink* in small amounts at key times with pre/intra/post shakes. Fats were then kept away from that *supplement* and restricted to  bfast and dinner. Then I started to slowly taper the carbs lower...and kept adjusting.

I'm now 20lbs heavier at my 3 week out condition then when I started the bulk. (all done in a span of 3 months so far)

This is how you grow into a show.