Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)  (Read 32887 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2014, 03:26:56 PM »
Smh@the disaster this turned into. Ive discussed Tristens diet and stack with him and it's far from outdated, makes perfectly clear sense if you actually know ped's and obviously works. Some of you need to stop constantly attacking and start listening.

So Enzo would u say it's the drugs then my Dominican dominator friend?  :D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2014, 04:19:14 PM »
So Enzo would u say it's the drugs then my Dominican dominator friend?  :D

It's a combination of the drugs, certain drugs timing, training volume, cardio and food timing

It's an advanced level program that you're not going to read in flex or see written on gh15

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2014, 04:25:50 PM »
It's a combination of the drugs, certain drugs timing, training volume, cardio and food timing

It's an advanced level program that you're not going to read in flex or see written on gh15

But the insulin usage is just outta control! U agree?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2014, 04:27:31 PM »
But the insulin usage is just outta control! U agree?

I don't like the insulin look personally, but if you're going for freak factor..that's how you get it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2014, 06:07:12 PM »
I don't like the insulin look personally, but if you're going for freak factor..that's how you get it
I havent read this thread, BUT, guessing what has happened here....

I wish some of the getbiggers would shoulder the 'asshole getbigger' shtick long enough to let us who care to gleam some diet/chemical expertise from those who have gotten to that level.

For all the speculation thats done here about pro diets/stacks,  we have access to a guy who seems to be willing to let some of the info out on the D/L so that we can ACTUALLY know what goes on, but it seems as a collective whole wed rather be dicks than actually learn something about the real lifestyle of high level comp BBs.

Whats interesting is everyone is so quick to listen to people who have no idea what the fuck theyre talking about, are pretending to be a pro/BB, or people who have put on some size but are no where near competitive shape/size, but they dont want to listen to someone whos actually gotten there.

Hell, half the board idolized GH15 yet they want to destroy tristen. Why listen to a fake and refuse to listen to a guy that has actually gotten there? Listen to his info THEN decide if hes full of shit.

Id love to hear what Enzos stack is. Once you know what the high end guys are doing you can modify it for your goals, but youre never going to catch them listening to the gymrat whos trying to tell you hot to become a pro, because HR DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW. You wamt to look like them? You have to know what theyre doing.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »

damn,  now you tell me!! >:(

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2014, 06:13:00 PM »
if I had anything to do with the judging, Ramy would be mr. Olympia

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2014, 07:00:23 PM »
I havent read this thread, BUT, guessing what has happened here....

I wish some of the getbiggers would shoulder the 'asshole getbigger' shtick long enough to let us who care to gleam some diet/chemical expertise from those who have gotten to that level.

For all the speculation thats done here about pro diets/stacks,  we have access to a guy who seems to be willing to let some of the info out on the D/L so that we can ACTUALLY know what goes on, but it seems as a collective whole wed rather be dicks than actually learn something about the real lifestyle of high level comp BBs.

Whats interesting is everyone is so quick to listen to people who have no idea what the fuck theyre talking about, are pretending to be a pro/BB, or people who have put on some size but are no where near competitive shape/size, but they dont want to listen to someone whos actually gotten there.

Hell, half the board idolized GH15 yet they want to destroy tristen. Why listen to a fake and refuse to listen to a guy that has actually gotten there? Listen to his info THEN decide if hes full of shit.

Id love to hear what Enzos stack is. Once you know what the high end guys are doing you can modify it for your goals, but youre never going to catch them listening to the gymrat whos trying to tell you hot to become a pro, because HR DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW. You wamt to look like them? You have to know what theyre doing.
at

Exactly..it's seems getbig has become far more concerned about who's going to get the next "owning". This board hasn't felt like a serious BB forum for quite some time. Just a breeding ground for trolls. And it seems everyone wants to keep it that way because most of you have accepted being nothing more than average gym rats. I'm not trying to insult, just making an honest assessment.

1 thing Tristen and I both discussed and agreed on is telling people your dose is pointless. The fixation on the number of mgs and iu's is something people need to lose. Everyone wants a short cut, taking what I take will not make you look like me. Any moron can eat a random high protein diet, inject 6 grams of aas, take 15 iu's of gh and look like a big bloated block of shit. It's knowing how to connect it all together that matters and gauging what makes your individual body grow.

In basic terms, the key points of how he is growing while burning fat are
-started lean
-ate as much as his body could take while in rebound without gaining too much fat assisted by gh/aas
-once the body insulin levels started to desensitize he switched workout to high rep, twice a day workouts and did hiit cardio. That helped keep fat at bay
-once it started to desensitize again he added slin
-he added the slin and carbs all around pre/intra/post workout so they'd all be shuttled into muscle with least fat gains
-as his slin levels get less sensitive he basically keeps lowering the doses and monitoring BF

What his calories and gear amounts are, are really irrelevant because his numbers won't give any of you the same result.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2014, 01:56:44 AM »

hes 312 if hes 6 foot 8 inches
lmao at you guys not believing his weight, the man is unbelievably huge, I have seen every pro from Markus to Ronnie and Ramy is way bigger then them but more importantly in his pro qualifier at weigh ins he was weighed in at 290 lb officially, this is strict weigh in policies and can not be inaccurate.

We are talking contest weight 2 years ago, he is not in contest condition here and he has gained since then, 312 is very believable and he is 5'10 BTW

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2014, 06:29:15 AM »
lmao at you guys not believing his weight, the man is unbelievably huge, I have seen every pro from Markus to Ronnie and Ramy is way bigger then them but more importantly in his pro qualifier at weigh ins he was weighed in at 290 lb officially, this is strict weigh in policies and can not be inaccurate.

We are talking contest weight 2 years ago, he is not in contest condition here and he has gained since then, 312 is very believable and he is 5'10 BTW

Agree 100%. 

I weighed a top 3 guy 6 weeks out of the ASC at a dry 142kg.  Ramy is much bigger in the upper body and the same height.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2014, 03:03:28 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2014, 03:43:54 PM »
if I had anything to do with the judging, Ramy would be mr. Olympia

X2

So you have never used insulin?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Last Pic of Big Ramy Before the Olympia , 6 weeks out
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2014, 04:23:24 PM »

Im going to explain in detail the reason for so many calories along with the diet. This is the number that works for my needs, which took learning how my body operates. I am an ecto. I want to stress there is no 1 size fits all for cals

I think a mistake people make is trying to intake super crazy amounts of protein to gain. Dieting, sure, it spares muscle and you have to really isolate, control and time carbs and fats. Bulking your fats and carbs will spare your protein so no need to go nuts. I actually focus MORE on fats and carbs than protein while bulking while insuring i reach a target amount of protein.

I started this bulk in a rebound stage which makes it very easy to bulk. This is the BEST time to bulk. At that point my body was below its accepted bodyfat % and was hoarding a higher % of nutrients than usual, i was just directing it where i want it to go. The faster my bodyfat climbs the less sensitive i become and the less nutrients my body will be looking to process and absorb. This is why its important i direct all nutrients where I want them to go and insure its all going to adding muscle while staying leaner. I cannot prevent bodyfat gain with the surplus that i was at (around 10k a day) but i can slow its accumulation with precise training, eating, *supplements* and timing. As long as i can keep my bodyfat below my setpoint and time/portion my macro's I will continue to grow at an accelerated rate.

When I started the bulk at 10,000 cals it consisted of..

- 8 whole eggs + 8 whites cooked in smart balance butter, 6 slices toast and 5 packets instant grits and add fat free cheese.

- 14oz chicken in teriyaki sauce over top 3-4cups of white rice and veggies.

- 4 Greek Yogurts (14g pro per) 8oz whites mixed with 1 scoop chocolate whey isolate and any carb snack i choose up to 200g.

- 12oz whites + 1 scoop choco whey sits on my bathroom sink for when i wake to piss middle of night.

- Junk meals were pork roll egg wheese w french toast and quesadillas, Mcdonalds (3mcdble 3 mcchicken 2 fri 2 apple pie 6 cookie) or 2 dominos medium pizza w 8oz white/1scp whey shake. All are probably 3,000+ alone.

When i felt backed up badly i'd wake and put down 32oz water and 3 cups coffee before eating anything (probably shit 2x) and I was good to go....I'd wait 1-2 hours until I felt clear

Then....

Sensitivity started to decline and I was feeling less like i was going to pop nearing 250lbs...so i just added a nutrient shuttling *supplement* *wink* in small amounts at key times with pre/intra/post shakes. Fats were then kept away from that *supplement* and restricted to  bfast and dinner. Then I started to slowly taper the carbs lower...and kept adjusting.

I'm now 20lbs heavier at my 3 week out condition then when I started the bulk. (all done in a span of 3 months so far)

This is how you grow into a show.

TristenEsco is Phil Vizicaro or ripped off someone else's post?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/1945432-post79.html

Seems like in parts this post is taken from different replies in that thread.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2014, 04:33:40 PM »