Author Topic: RIP - Robin Williams  (Read 53613 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Robin Williams was a coward
« Reply #325 on: August 16, 2014, 12:45:34 PM »
Contrary to the popular belief .. Suicide isn't the cowards way out it takes guys to go into the only true unknown of life, voluntarily
Bullshit. Cowards leave their loves to suffer. No one said life is easy, but he was blessed more then most, and he left his family to suffer, as he took the easy way out.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #326 on: August 16, 2014, 12:55:43 PM »
Bullshit. Cowards leave their loves to suffer. No one said life is easy, but he was blessed more then most, and he left his family to suffer, as he took the easy way out.
No way. One of my grandfathers suffered from Alzheimers in his final years.

He didn't recognise anyone near the end, and he basically starved himself to death over many painful days for his family.

I dont advocate suicide by any means, but why do people ignore the suffering of living?

There are exceptions to every rule.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: August 16, 2014, 01:01:04 PM »
Fucking pussy. I never liked the queer anyway. Turns out I was right again, as usual.

Your neighbor three doors down has a cock.  Why don't you go suck it?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: August 16, 2014, 01:03:08 PM »
I just think it is sad the guy topped himself when you would assume he had a quality life.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: August 16, 2014, 01:07:09 PM »

He didn't recognise anyone near the end, and he basically starved himself to death over many painful days for his family.

I dont advocate suicide by any means, but why do people ignore the suffering of living?

The research shows that your grandfather drank himself to death. Evidently runs in the family, scumbag.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #330 on: August 16, 2014, 01:12:51 PM »

No he was just pretending not to know you because he was ashamed of and embarrassed by his ugly bald loser failure of a grandson.

He didn't recognise anyone near the end,and he basically starved himself to death over many painful days for his family.

I dont advocate suicide by any means,
but why do people ignore the suffering of living?

you should fuckstick

Simple Simon

« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »
He was a coward all right, he just walked out on Take That at the height of their fame.

What a wanker.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #332 on: August 16, 2014, 01:15:22 PM »
Contrary to the popular belief .. Suicide isn't the cowards way out it takes guys to go into the only true unknown of life, voluntarily

OP is a trolling moron, no need to start a debate with that 'the org' clown.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: August 16, 2014, 01:16:03 PM »
No he was just pretending not to know you because he was ashamed of and embarrassed by his ugly bald loser failure of a grandson.

you should fuckstick

Brutal  ;D

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #334 on: August 16, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
OP is a trolling moron, no need to start a debate with that 'the org' clown.
wow, the child rapist taking a stand!

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #335 on: August 16, 2014, 01:29:22 PM »

you should fuckstick

8)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #336 on: August 16, 2014, 01:37:38 PM »

At the end of the day we are born alone and die alone, before it's anyone else it's about you.  Maybe he was going to be in a situation that he did not want his family to see him  in a certain situation.
Maybe that was the only dignified choice he had left to make.
Sounds like his 3 wife's did a number on him and wiped out his money. We all have our weaknesseshe didn't want to do it anymore so he decided to leave the game.
choice is an illusion

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #337 on: August 16, 2014, 01:40:11 PM »

If your grandfather was so fucked up with Alzheimer's, and didn't recognize his family, how would he know to starve himself for their benefit? Sounds like they murdered him. Maybe Josh or someone could report this to the authorities. I know it's a longshot but I would live to see Shizzo destroyed.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #338 on: August 16, 2014, 01:42:08 PM »
If your grandfather was so fucked up with Alzheimer's, and didn't recognize his family, how would he know to starve himself for their benefit? Sounds like they murdered him. Maybe Josh or someone could report this to the authorities. I know it's a longshot but I would live to see Shizzo destroyed.

good point. and what sort of family would let the old fuck starve himself to death? only the sort that would abandon their child and steal a kid's ice cream money. hang on!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #339 on: August 16, 2014, 01:43:33 PM »
wow, the child rapist taking a stand!

Yes, son of a whore and you're soon in time out.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 16, 2014, 01:46:12 PM »
good point. and what sort of family would let the old fuck starve himself to death? only the sort that would abandon their child and steal a kid's ice cream money. hang on!
Wow!  :D I admire the vigor.

There is a protocol in nursing homes when the just "pull the plug so to speak" Everyone knew it was over.

The point is that he probably suffered more then he should have. Living is not always the best option.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: August 16, 2014, 01:48:15 PM »
At the end of the day we are born alone and die alone, before it's anyone else it's about you.  Maybe he was going to be in a situation that he did not want his family to see him  in a certain situation.
Maybe that was the only dignified choice he had left to make.
Sounds like his 3 wife's did a number on him and wiped out his money. We all have our weaknesseshe didn't want to do it anymore so he decided to leave the game.

Huh?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: August 16, 2014, 01:53:01 PM »
I just think it is sad the guy topped himself when you would assume he had a quality life.
whats the point when you dont enjoy anything anymore?

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: August 16, 2014, 01:54:54 PM »
Wow!  :D I admire the vigor.

There is a protocol in nursing homes when the just "pull the plug so to speak" Everyone knew it was over.

The point is that he probably suffered more then he should have. Living is not always the best option.
Which nursing home? Doesn't matter if you answer,  we'll know by the morning.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #344 on: August 16, 2014, 01:57:04 PM »

this is a family that steal kid's ice cream money and the dad is a bankrupt. shizzo is a drunk. the brother is a retard.  no way they'd be paying for the old fucker to be in a nursing home.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #345 on: August 16, 2014, 02:00:20 PM »
Huh?
As in you come out by yourself your consciousness is singular no one can do it for you we all have to to be born and die ourselves
choice is an illusion

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: August 16, 2014, 02:00:41 PM »
this is a family that steal kid's ice cream money and the dad is a bankrupt. shizzo is a drunk. the brother is a retard.  no way they'd be paying for the old fucker to be in a nursing home.
Lol!!

This is what I deal with folks.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: August 16, 2014, 02:02:35 PM »
As in you come out by yourself your consciousness is singular no one can do it for you we all have to to be born and die ourselves

Ok.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: August 16, 2014, 02:05:51 PM »
whats the point when you dont enjoy anything anymore?

Good question! I don't see how he couldn't find enjoyment in something though? Very sad.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #349 on: August 16, 2014, 02:06:49 PM »
Lol!!

This is what I deal with folks.
You made a statement saying your grandfather with severe Alzheimer's made a conscious decision to commit suicide via starvation.  When called on his capacity to make that decision you said a nursing home did it and they have an unwritten rule to starve patients. This isn't going away asshole.