Author Topic: RIP - Robin Williams  (Read 53583 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Robin Williams was a coward
« Reply #375 on: August 16, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »
Are you done yet? It seems like the only things you are known for, are arguing about Ronnie vs. Dorian.......... Hating on Groink...........and screen capping everything.

You are a creep.

meltdown

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #376 on: August 16, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »
meltdown
That is a pic I have used many times on here. Thank you for proving your infatuation.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2014, 03:12:49 PM »
Some mighty cun.ts in this thread

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2014, 03:14:14 PM »
That is a pic I have used many times on here. Thank you for proving your infatuation.

It's calling rubbing your nose in your own shit. You moron.  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: August 16, 2014, 03:16:16 PM »
It's calling rubbing your nose in your own shit. You moron.  ;)
I ain't a simpleton like Groink. You will never win a battle of wits against me.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #380 on: August 16, 2014, 03:17:35 PM »
I am slowly going to squeeze the life out of you.
Now he threatened my life. Time to involve law enforcement.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: August 16, 2014, 03:17:56 PM »
I ain't a simpleton like Groink. You will never win a battle of wits against me.

You're to stupid to comprehend I already have  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: August 16, 2014, 03:18:52 PM »
Sorry guys........... I just noticed that Primary Captain is the OP.

I'm done with this thread.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #383 on: August 16, 2014, 04:04:33 PM »
It takes a lot more balls to accept death then anything else in life.
This
choice is an illusion

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #384 on: August 16, 2014, 04:41:37 PM »
Fucking pussy. I never liked the queer anyway. Turns out I was right again, as usual.

and this is why people live their lives in unbearable misery.

misery to the point where their rational brain says it cant handle it anymore, despite the torment telling them to stay alive for other's sake.

you, and others in this thread have absolutely no idea what that does to a human.

To have the human basic instinct of survival completely countered by the brain to a point of despair resulting in taking your own life.

Thousands, if not millions have done this..after reaching the same point..yet clowns like you ignore those facts.

irrefutable FACTS that this occurs. Overwhleming evidence that great people- not just famously brilliant, but loved, respected, intelligent and admired people do this, every day.

All of them are cowards are they?.. ex armed forces, heroes in the battlefield, heroes in life...they do it too.

From basic logic, your rationale doesnt make any sense at all. We have professionals who work day in day out on ways to combat depression and mental illness..very knowledgable, trained, experienced people in the thousands, and they cant fix it..yet..

Suicide has been occurring for as long as humans have inhabited the planet.

I assure you that Robin, and others, knew EXACTLY how much he would be missed, and EXACTLY how much pain and suffering it would cause... and , yet, get your head around this. (i doubt that you can)..even that misery he knew he would cause, wasnt enough to stop him.

So, does he continue to live in life, with that torment- a torment beyond your wildest comprehension..watching the world go by and people smiling, being happy, living normally, and enjoying the world, whilst not able to find any enjoyment in anything himself..even the enjoyment of being loved?

you just cant comprehend it because you dont know anyone in that position, or you havent felt that way before.

To say they are cowards, point blank, just shows how naive and stupid you are. you are ignoring thousands of years of evidence, and the best minds and studies and science that has been working on this for just as long.

But you are correct eh?

I suppose you , on your own, can get humans to populate mars as well eh?... because you are brilliant and know it all?

You know better than the collective human kind's experts and history?

Opinion is fine, but when you pass it off as fact, you are an ass.

Open your little mind, and try some objectivity. dont ignore the facts. In this case, accept that your opinion is , just, wrong. Learn from it and discover some knowledge.

People who commit suicide are suffering from mental illness. Just like someone with schizophrenia.. if soeone with shizophrenia started ranting, would you tell them to stop being stupid and snap out of it?

stop being a pussy and deal with it?

dumb ass.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: August 16, 2014, 04:51:57 PM »
I don't agree.

It takes BIG balls to off yourself.

Takes bigger balls to stick around and deal with life. Pussy all the way.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: August 16, 2014, 05:00:02 PM »
Personally I don't think I'm brave enough to commit suicide so I guess that makes me a coward so does that make someone who commits suicide brave? If so, then how can they be a coward? OK so people who commit suicide are cowards and people who are afraid to commit suicide are cowards so we are all cowards??  So who are the brave one's? Fuck I'm confused.  ???

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #387 on: August 16, 2014, 05:06:17 PM »
and this is why people live their lives in unbearable misery.

misery to the point where their rational brain says it cant handle it anymore, despite the torment telling them to stay alive for other's sake.

you, and others in this thread have absolutely no idea what that does to a human.

To have the human basic instinct of survival completely countered by the brain to a point of despair resulting in taking your own life.

Thousands, if not millions have done this..after reaching the same point..yet clowns like you ignore those facts.

irrefutable FACTS that this occurs. Overwhleming evidence that great people- not just famously brilliant, but loved, respected, intelligent and admired people do this, every day.

All of them are cowards are they?.. ex armed forces, heroes in the battlefield, heroes in life...they do it too.

From basic logic, your rationale doesnt make any sense at all. We have professionals who work day in day out on ways to combat depression and mental illness..very knowledgable, trained, experienced people in the thousands, and they cant fix it..yet..

Suicide has been occurring for as long as humans have inhabited the planet.

I assure you that Robin, and others, knew EXACTLY how much he would be missed, and EXACTLY how much pain and suffering it would cause... and , yet, get your head around this. (i doubt that you can)..even that misery he knew he would cause, wasnt enough to stop him.

So, does he continue to live in life, with that torment- a torment beyond your wildest comprehension..watching the world go by and people smiling, being happy, living normally, and enjoying the world, whilst not able to find any enjoyment in anything himself..even the enjoyment of being loved?

you just cant comprehend it because you dont know anyone in that position, or you havent felt that way before.

To say they are cowards, point blank, just shows how naive and stupid you are. you are ignoring thousands of years of evidence, and the best minds and studies and science that has been working on this for just as long.

But you are correct eh?

I suppose you , on your own, can get humans to populate mars as well eh?... because you are brilliant and know it all?

You know better than the collective human kind's experts and history?

Opinion is fine, but when you pass it off as fact, you are an ass.

Open your little mind, and try some objectivity. dont ignore the facts. In this case, accept that your opinion is , just, wrong. Learn from it and discover some knowledge.

People who commit suicide are suffering from mental illness. Just like someone with schizophrenia.. if soeone with shizophrenia started ranting, would you tell them to stop being stupid and snap out of it?

stop being a pussy and deal with it?

dumb ass.
First things first: if you ever talked that shit to my face I'd backhand you across the face and drop you.

Second: you sound like a fucking pussy and a coward.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 16, 2014, 05:06:29 PM »
Personally I don't think I'm brave enough to commit suicide so I guess that makes me a coward so does that make someone who commits suicide brave? If so, then how can they be a coward? OK so people who commit suicide are cowards and people who are afraid to commit suicide are cowards so we are all cowards??  So who are the brave one's? Fuck I'm confused.  ???

You are the weak and I am the shepherd of all men.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 16, 2014, 05:08:56 PM »
You are the weak and I am the shepherd of all men.

Wow, OK thanks bro I feel much better. So your saying I'm a sheep?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #390 on: August 16, 2014, 05:10:59 PM »
Maybe you could get Joon to pay you for sucking a dog dick on YouTube. Then you could buy some alcohol.
:D :D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #391 on: August 16, 2014, 05:16:11 PM »
 A real man plays the cards dealt him until The Lord decides. Bunch of sissies on this thread. I've got no respect for any of you creeps who say it takes balls to hang yourself in a fucking garage and leave your family with that vision of failure and embarrassment.  Fucking pansies.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2014, 05:16:33 PM »
Wow, OK thanks bro I feel much better. So your saying I'm a sheep?

Not sure what I'm saying, your post just reminded me of the scene in Pulp Fiction.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 16, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »
Not sure what I'm saying, your post just reminded me of the scene in Pulp Fiction.

Damn, I should have got that.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2014, 05:22:25 PM »
Takes bigger balls to stick around and deal with life. Pussy all the way.
wrong, big time. Out of all the people who decide suicide and decide not to stick around, only a handful muster up the balls to go there, sticking around in misery is fucken billions of people every day, that is the norm.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2014, 05:22:28 PM »
Damn, I should have got that.  ;D

Your mind was preoccupied with trying to figure out who the cowards are. I forgive you this one slip up.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #396 on: August 16, 2014, 05:23:40 PM »
wrong, big time. Out of all the people who decide suicide and decide not to stick around, only a handful muster up the balls to go there, sticking around in misery is fucken billions of people every day, that is the norm.
Normal people don't off themselves. Pussies do.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #397 on: August 16, 2014, 05:26:00 PM »
Normal people don't off themselves. Pussies do.
you are not getting it here, so let me dumb it down for you,

BILLIONS LIVE LIKE SHIT AND HATE THEIRE LIVES AND WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES.

A FRACTION OF THEM HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT.

NOT ROCKET SCIENCE HERE EINSTEIN.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #398 on: August 16, 2014, 05:28:57 PM »
you are not getting it here, so let me dumb it down for you,

BILLIONS LIVE LIKE SHIT AND HATE THEIRE LIVES AND WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES.

A FRACTION OF THEM HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT.

NOT ROCKET SCIENCE HERE EINSTEIN.
Billions want to kill themselves? You sound like a shithead.  Sounds like you want to kill yourself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #399 on: August 16, 2014, 05:53:45 PM »
Billions want to kill themselves? You sound like a shithead.  Sounds like you want to kill yourself.
metaphor dickhead  ;)