Author Topic: Obama vacations as the world burns  (Read 6395 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Obama vacations as the world burns
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 07:47:32 PM »
Something is seriously wrong with you.  If Ron doesn't handle this, I will be editing and deleting your posts myself.  And just to be clear, I am going to start editing and/or deleting all of your posts based on your repeated failure to follow the board rules, daily personal attacks of other posters, and repeatedly reposting deleted material.  Sorry it has come to this.  Have a good evening.   :)

What is wrong me?  Why can't I control myself?  I am soooo confused.   :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2014, 06:18:26 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 12:09:58 PM »
And the problem with this is what again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2014, 08:18:38 PM »
And the problem with this is what again?

Other presidents didn't take vacations.   Obama is the first to ever do this, if I recall correctly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2015, 05:04:22 AM »
Someone is jealous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2015, 05:18:09 AM »
Someone is jealous.

Someone is paying taxes for these two grifters to jet set - its called the rest of us

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2015, 05:41:01 AM »
You've paid taxes for all the others that did it too.  Little too late in the game to be complaining about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2016, 10:02:17 AM »
While Obama Vacations, Taylor Swift Donates $1 Million To Flood-Ravaged Louisiana
Townhall.com ^ | August 17, 2016 | Christine Rousselle
Posted on 8/17/2016, 12:53:26 PM by Kaslin

Louisiana has been hit by devastating flooding, and thousands of people have lost everything. Eleven people have died.

President Obama is currently vacationing on Martha's Vineyard, and aside from signing a disaster declaration five days ago, has otherwise not commented on the situation. (He did, however, have time to go to a Hillary Clinton fundraiser.)

Compare this to pop star Taylor Swift. Swift, who began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana last year, said that she appreciated her fans in Louisiana and was heartbroken by the devastation in the state. She then pledged to donate $1 million in relief money and encouraged others to "help out and send [their] love and prayers."

Swift released a statement to the Associated Press:

"We began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana, and the wonderful fans there made us feel completely at home. The fact that so many people in Louisiana have been forced out of their own homes this week is heartbreaking," the 26-year-old said in a statement.

[...]

"I encourage those who can to help out and send your love and prayers their way during this devastating time," Swift said.

What a weird world we live in where a pop star is doing more PR about a disaster than the president of the country.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2016, 10:09:13 AM »
While Obama Vacations, Taylor Swift Donates $1 Million To Flood-Ravaged Louisiana
Townhall.com ^ | August 17, 2016 | Christine Rousselle
Posted on 8/17/2016, 12:53:26 PM by Kaslin

Louisiana has been hit by devastating flooding, and thousands of people have lost everything. Eleven people have died.

President Obama is currently vacationing on Martha's Vineyard, and aside from signing a disaster declaration five days ago, has otherwise not commented on the situation. (He did, however, have time to go to a Hillary Clinton fundraiser.)

Compare this to pop star Taylor Swift. Swift, who began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana last year, said that she appreciated her fans in Louisiana and was heartbroken by the devastation in the state. She then pledged to donate $1 million in relief money and encouraged others to "help out and send [their] love and prayers."

Swift released a statement to the Associated Press:

"We began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana, and the wonderful fans there made us feel completely at home. The fact that so many people in Louisiana have been forced out of their own homes this week is heartbreaking," the 26-year-old said in a statement.

[...]

"I encourage those who can to help out and send your love and prayers their way during this devastating time," Swift said.

What a weird world we live in where a pop star is doing more PR about a disaster than the president of the country.

Dude..even a complete idiot like yourself knows that the POTUS is always working....even during his vacation......the POTUS would never be able to vacation or take aday off if it was based on all the disasters that happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2016, 10:15:40 AM »
Dude..even a complete idiot like yourself knows that the POTUS is always working....even during his vacation......the POTUS would never be able to vacation or take aday off if it was based on all the disasters that happen

Choomer in Chief and Choomer Daughter lay around the sty not doing shit all day.   Bunch of loafers. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2016, 10:21:00 AM »
Choomer in Chief and Choomer Daughter lay around the sty not doing shit all day.   Bunch of loafers. 

sort of like you?...by the way, I suspect youre a so-called "choomer" yourself...true or false?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2016, 10:36:15 AM »

LOL @ choomer daughter.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2016, 11:31:15 AM »
He's played over 300 rounds of golf. Imagine if this clown would actually have to put in a full weeks work for a living. He's admitted he was lazy some years back.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2016, 04:02:50 AM »
He's played over 300 rounds of golf. Imagine if this clown would actually have to put in a full weeks work for a living. He's admitted he was lazy some years back.

This is called an opinion Joe, facts do not support your opinion, when that occurs the opinion is often biased.

I wonder how much vacation Obama has had relative to other presidents. Surely if it was less, your charge of laziness would be incorrect, no?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2016, 04:34:05 AM »

This is called an opinion Joe, facts do not support your opinion, when that occurs the opinion is often biased.

I wonder how much vacation Obama has had relative to other presidents. Surely if it was less, your charge of laziness would be incorrect, no?

There was not a single opinion in joes post - that is all fact.

Choombama and the rest of the ChoomFam are a bunch of lazy do nothings.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2016, 12:57:55 PM »
There was not a single opinion in joes post - that is all fact.

Choombama and the rest of the ChoomFam are a bunch of lazy do nothings.

idiot.....the Gov of La. stated that he personally told Obama NOT TO VISIT because it would just cause more issues at this time...and he added he is in constant touch with Susan rice and talks to her everyday about the situation...

YOU'RE HYSTERICAL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2016, 01:01:10 PM »
idiot.....the Gov of La. stated that he personally told Obama NOT TO VISIT because it would just cause more issues at this time...and he added he is in constant touch with Susan rice and talks to her everyday about the situation...

YOU'RE HYSTERICAL

gov of la also said obama was sending plenty of money. 

if i'm governor of a disaster, i do not want to pull hundreds of first responders so a political candidate can have nice photos... I want a lot of money, and i want to be left alone so my people can help.

Trump/pence had the kind of sideshow photo op you'd see in the 1980s.  Trump personally handing our food and water as part of the assembly line.   Even scooting a woman out of the way so he could find a strong man to hand the heavy case to...   it could not get more '70 year old dude photo op' than that lol.   

he could have written a check, he could have sent that water without pulling police from their helping duties to run security.   luckily, in the 2016 news media cycle, this story will be old and lame by this evening. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2016, 01:13:05 PM »
gov of la also said obama was sending plenty of money

if i'm governor of a disaster, i do not want to pull hundreds of first responders so a political candidate can have nice photos... I want a lot of money, and i want to be left alone so my people can help.

Trump/pence had the kind of sideshow photo op you'd see in the 1980s.  Trump personally handing our food and water as part of the assembly line.   Even scooting a woman out of the way so he could find a strong man to hand the heavy case to...   it could not get more '70 year old dude photo op' than that lol.   

he could have written a check, he could have sent that water without pulling police from their helping duties to run security.   luckily, in the 2016 news media cycle, this story will be old and lame by this evening. 
I wanted to post that as well, but wasn't sure about it..thanks for confirming

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2016, 02:03:34 PM »
I wanted to post that as well, but wasn't sure about it..thanks for confirming

A lib giving choomer in chief cover.   What a shock.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2016, 07:30:36 PM »
   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

President Obama to Visit Baton Rouge (Obama Folds)
ABC News ^ | August 19, 2016 | Alexander Mallin
Posted on August 19, 2016 at 3:49:53 PM EDT by abb

President Obama is expected to travel to Baton Rouge next Tuesday to get a first hand look at the devastating flood damage in the state.

This is a developing story. Please check back in for updates.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2016, 09:42:17 AM »
   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

President Obama to Visit Baton Rouge (Obama Folds)
ABC News ^ | August 19, 2016 | Alexander Mallin
Posted on August 19, 2016 at 3:49:53 PM EDT by abb

President Obama is expected to travel to Baton Rouge next Tuesday to get a first hand look at the devastating flood damage in the state.

This is a developing story. Please check back in for updates.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

you'e pretty logical about things.  so i dont think you're outraged that obama didn't show up immediately.  the governor told him not to come.  he wanted money, which he got, but he said he didn't want to pull those police working as first responders to manage a photo-op (as they had to do for trump)

I lived in a wrecked town following hurrican charlie in 2004.   I know what it's like to live in a trailer park with 3 foot of water on the streets, drinking warm pepsi and eating doritos, playing cards on the porch with a shotgun watching out for homeless sniffing around.   I know it was awesome on day 4 when the nat'l guard dudes brought us water and better - bags of ice.  didn't have power for a week - i sure didn't care if Kerry or Bush was showing up for a photo op.   If Kerry was handing out cases of water like Trump was doing, I couldn't have cared less.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2016, 11:27:51 AM »

you'e pretty logical about things.  so i dont think you're outraged that obama didn't show up immediately.  the governor told him not to come.  he wanted money, which he got, but he said he didn't want to pull those police working as first responders to manage a photo-op (as they had to do for trump)

I lived in a wrecked town following hurrican charlie in 2004.   I know what it's like to live in a trailer park with 3 foot of water on the streets, drinking warm pepsi and eating doritos, playing cards on the porch with a shotgun watching out for homeless sniffing around.   I know it was awesome on day 4 when the nat'l guard dudes brought us water and better - bags of ice.  didn't have power for a week - i sure didn't care if Kerry or Bush was showing up for a photo op.   If Kerry was handing out cases of water like Trump was doing, I couldn't have cared less.  

The more Obama vacations and parties and golfs the better off we all are