Author Topic: how many getbiggers fathers guided them towards nutrition and eating right  (Read 948 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i remember at a young young age maybe 6 or so i was super constipated and had to take some nasty as hell castor oil shit a few times as a kid. they would say oh son your constipated eat more veggies. then my dad would go on and on about the need for fiber, i think i was eating high fiber shit early on. then i would sometimes hang out with other kids in the neighbor hood and they would have a tough time shitting but there parents would be such assholes that they would give there kids no concepts  of nutrition or even suggestions to eat fiber they thought straining to take a dump is natural part of life  ::)

so how many of you grew up with no direction im assuming 98 percent here thats pretty sad this will drive me to create great electronic inventions in hopes to make up for lost lifes
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
i remember at a young young age maybe 6 or so i was super constipated and had to take some nasty as hell castor oil shit a few times as a kid. they would say oh son your constipated eat more veggies. then my dad would go on and on about the need for fiber, i think i was eating high fiber shit early on. then i would sometimes hang out with other kids in the neighbor hood and they would have a tough time shitting but there parents would be such assholes that they would give there kids no concepts  of nutrition or even suggestions to eat fiber they thought straining to take a dump is natural part of life  ::)

so how many of you grew up with no direction im assuming 98 percent here thats pretty sad this will drive me to create great electronic inventions in hopes to make up for lost lifes

My dad gave me shots of gin as a kid when I had a sore tooth or if something ached.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Dad was a bodybuilder

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Marty Champions, helping to soften the bowel movements of children across the world.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
My stepfather would always have 2 slices of bread with butter, no matter what dinner we were served. He would take a slice and then shovel a decent amount of whatever was on his plate bolognese/ham egg & chips/curry/shepherds pie - into the bread and fold it in half with one hand.

He would then take an enormous bite, which inevitibly would cause a spidey web of dribble to attach to the impromtu sandwich, so that when he pulled it away from his mouth it formed an inverted crescent of saliva.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
MY DADS IDEA OF A GOOD BREAKFAST WAS GREASY BACON N EGGS WITH GREASY SAUSAGE PATTIES,THEN DRINK A QUART OF CHOCOLATE MILK,FOLLOWED BY 50 CUPS OF TEA :o. FOR LUNCH HED HAVE WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGERS,DINNER WOULD B SOMETHING LIKE A STEAK WITH POTATOES,THAT WASNT TO BAD I GUESS,TILL HE BROKE OUT THE RING DINGS N REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS N PLOWED A BOX OF THEM DOWN ??? MY MOM ATE BETTER THO, IT WAS MOSTLY MY GRANDMOTHERS WHO SHOWED ME HOW TO EAT HEALTHY NOT SO MUCH MY PARENTS
R

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
i remember at a young young age maybe 6 or so i was super constipated and had to take some nasty as hell castor oil shit a few times as a kid. they would say oh son your constipated eat more veggies. then my dad would go on and on about the need for fiber

Your dad is a good man, many getbiggers didn't have that luxury, the moment they tell their dad there's something stuck in their rectum, daddy gets "hands on".

"It's for your own good son.....no homo"
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Big Papa Chiro Flex has always gotten up at 5am to lift for 45 mins followed by 45 mins cardio. Ever since  I was a wee lad. He was doing this before it was the popular thing to own a gym membership or eat right. Always ate low carb diets, just meat, fats, and some fruit. He's not a bodybuilder but for a 55 year old man he weighs only 4lbs more than when he was ripped and graduated highschool. He always told me this was the habit of successful people, to take care of your own body. I definitely followed in his footsteps.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Big Papa Chiro Flex has always gotten up at 5am to lift for 45 mins followed by 45 mins cardio. Ever since  I was a wee lad. He was doing this before it was the popular thing to own a gym membership or eat right. Always ate low carb diets, just meat, fats, and some fruit. He's not a bodybuilder but for a 55 year old man he weighs only 4lbs more than when he was ripped and graduated highschool. He always told me this was the habit of successful people, to take care of your own body. I definitely followed in his footsteps.

u where lucky to have a good example,my dad hated sports n used to turn it off on the tv when i was watching it when i was little,my dad wouldnt even drive me to get my first weight set when i was around 12,i had to walk 5 miles to the department store n buy one of those plastic coated cement 110lb sets,lol, it came with a bar. i remember buying it then walking home with the weights on my shoulder n the bar in other hand,i had to stop every block to rest but i made it :D
R

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
My father likes to lift a little and use the stairmaster but he also loves him some ice cream and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I was weaned on booze......thanks dad!   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
My parents provided me a balanced nutritional diet. There was always fresh fruit and vegetables in the house.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
My Father bought me a 110 lb. steel York set, and a bench when I was 11...
Also gave me champagne on Thanksgiving when very young, no wonder I drank a lot!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
at least you had a father  :(

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Nah, me and my dad are polar opposites.

My dad lived on black coffee, Yoo Hoo and carbs for most of his days till recently, and was rail thin till his late 50's. He is indifferent to weights, but likes endurance work.