Author Topic: we got lucky usin a compas ovr a charged wire then we will get lucky wit gravity  (Read 2164 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
it was by pure luck that we found electricity to have a magnetic feild after a compass was waved over the wire.. it was by chance our out of boredom

Gravity must be caused by an agent acting constantly according to certain laws; but
whether this agent be material or immaterial, I have left to the consideration of my readers.” - Sir Isaac Newton, Letters to Bentley,

we will get lucky soon...
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Have you ever thought of bringing back Daddywaddy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Knooger

• Getbig V

I posted briefly during 2006-07, I recall Daddywaddy quite clearly. I started posting again in 2012 and about shit myself when I figured out that Falcon was Waddy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i enjoy changing my ways being someone more superior along the way

daddywaddy was inferior in knowledge

my next task is becoming the electric champion
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Gravitation  Electrofugomagnetism
This approximate reformulation of gravitation as described by general .... to the source of the electromagnetic field being the first order four-current tensor. Making a electormagnetic source in a order of four different poles.
makes grounding of max relevents useless

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
my next task is becoming the electric champion

I am worried that if you discover heme iron to be a conductor of electricy you will find yourself in a paradox.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I am worried that if you discover heme iron to be a conductor of electricy you will find yourself in a paradox.
Hope nobody tells him heme iron is magnetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!