Author Topic: Experience with Sepsis ? Cellulitis ? recuring fever...  (Read 9338 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Experience with Sepsis ? Cellulitis ? recuring fever...
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2014, 03:53:19 AM »
Damn.

I keep some vet antibiotics on hand for my dooms day prepping. You can buy them online without a prescription here in the US.

You guys should look into it.

I could have saved myself from surgery with antibiotics if I'd listened to the warning signs. Had a temperature that wasn't improving along with the pain in my ass that I was ignoring. After a few days it got so bad I couldn't lie flat on my back in bed or on my side, pretty much only face down. I tried to draw out the infection myself with long needles but I left myself like a pin cushion and got nowhere. Eventually it was hospital time and they were like "Yikes!" when I came in. Doctor goes..."you said you had an abscess on the phone but this is too big for me to handle you're gonna have to be cut open"

That's why I get only pharmgrade! You are lucky you still here dude! That shit can kill you!

Lucky you, hook me up

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2014, 04:37:30 AM »
Yeah Dave the size of that infection was ridiculous. You probably had all kinds of bacteria in your bloodstream.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2014, 04:48:32 AM »
That's why I get only pharmgrade! You are lucky you still here dude! That shit can kill you!

Yes, nothing like pharm-grade tren

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2014, 07:38:15 PM »

dude you need a doctor- and a psychiatrist.

your a compendium of body dysmorphias and disorders.

like i could go on, but in short your a head case. seriously dude get yourself sorted before you really harm yourself physically. psychologically your beyond salvage.
b

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2014, 07:48:10 PM »

dude you need a doctor- and a psychiatrist.

your a compendium of body dysmorphias and disorders.

like i could go on, but in short your a head case. seriously dude get yourself sorted before you really harm yourself physically. psychologically your beyond salvage.

Congrats on your 11000 post.

Ps: you still putting out the book on your new training system?  Please keep me on your pm list if you do.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2014, 08:05:46 PM »
Congrats on your 11000 post.

Ps: you still putting out the book on your new training system?  Please keep me on your pm list if you do.

ty sir.

ah fuck im so not motivated to do it. i'll get to it one day. hardly on here anymore as it is.
b

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2014, 08:10:23 PM »
ty sir.

ah fuck im so not motivated to do it. i'll get to it one day. hardly on here anymore as it is.

Yep motivation comes and goes. When you do get to it I would love to read it.

Back to thread topic:  life threatening infections need a doctor to treat, huh who knew?  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2014, 08:14:13 PM »
Yep motivation comes and goes. When you do get to it I would love to read it.

Back to thread topic:  life threatening infections need a doctor to treat, huh who knew?  ::)

for sure dude. tbt there are people on here that dont deserve it, and that i dont like, and i dont feel like sharing it with them. its that simple.

the smallest part of ESF's problem is the actual physical illness itself. his much bigger problem is the 'why' he does things that end up putting his body and health at risk.

b

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »
I could have saved myself from surgery with antibiotics if I'd listened to the warning signs. Had a temperature that wasn't improving along with the pain in my ass that I was ignoring. After a few days it got so bad I couldn't lie flat on my back in bed or on my side, pretty much only face down. I tried to draw out the infection myself with long needles but I left myself like a pin cushion and got nowhere. Eventually it was hospital time and they were like "Yikes!" when I came in. Doctor goes..."you said you had an abscess on the phone but this is too big for me to handle you're gonna have to be cut open"

Lucky you, hook me up

Glad that all turned out well brother! Were you left with a scar or indentation?

Pharma all the way although I never heard of pharma tren (just test).

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2014, 10:15:02 AM »
Glad that all turned out well brother! Were you left with a scar or indentation?

Pharma all the way although I never heard of pharma tren (just test).

Just a small scar on my hip/ass area, I can't wear my thongs to the beach anymore man - oh well, back to speedos

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2014, 10:22:53 AM »
Had it twice in the elbows.Doc said it was cellulitis (strep...same as in the throat). He said I got it from someone with strep throat off the incline curl machine. He treated with anti-biotic and massive dose of vit C.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »
Had it twice in the elbows.Doc said it was cellulitis (strep...same as in the throat). He said I got it from someone with strep throat off the incline curl machine. He treated with anti-biotic and massive dose of vit C.

Any open wounds, or can it be contracted through the skin?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2014, 11:12:26 AM »
Any open wounds, or can it be contracted through the skin?

Don't know the answer. All I can tell you is that the elbows are hot and sore as chit. The second time I got it I knew right away what wuz up.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2014, 11:23:24 AM »
Damn.

I keep some vet antibiotics on hand for my dooms day prepping. You can buy them online without a prescription here in the US.

You guys should look into it.

Good info.  Thanks.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2014, 11:27:37 AM »
Don't know the answer. All I can tell you is that the elbows are hot and sore as chit. The second time I got it I knew right away what wuz up.

Raw garlic cloves and oregano oil.  That should clear it up in a few days.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2014, 10:50:27 PM »
Bump  :D
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!