Author Topic: Lee Priest of Peace  (Read 6877 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Lee Priest of Peace
« on: August 13, 2014, 12:35:24 AM »
Unable to embed... watch here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHm_6NLwy3Y

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest of Peace
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 12:39:04 AM »
This tats craze has reached epic retardation levels. And Lee has really ruined himself with all that idiotic "artwork".

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 12:41:26 AM »
thats awesome

one tattoo is cool but a lot is even better

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 12:56:02 AM »
I don't get it myself, if you want to be artistic why not draw and paint on paper and canvas.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 12:59:09 AM »
do them tats hurt a persons scoring on the stage? does lee even compete anymore?
R

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 02:29:46 AM »
He seems to have turned a corner from getting really shitty tribal shit - the new stuff seems a bit better

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 02:43:34 AM »
Here's a prime example of a midget with image, social and emotional issues.

Priest wasn't strong enough to handle IFBB situations and it's back stabbing and under hand tactics, he could have done so diplomatically and used situations to his advantage, this fed his inner bitterness beast and turned him into a rogue bodybuilder who thinks he's in control but in reality he's just a lost soul in this world roaming aimlessly.
S

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 02:57:20 AM »
Mental saneness.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 03:17:06 AM »
This tats craze has reached epic retardation levels. And Lee has really ruined himself with all that idiotic "artwork".

X2 never understood tatts

::) this fad needs to go away pls

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 03:19:15 AM »
Here's a prime example of a midget with image, social and emotional issues.

Priest wasn't strong enough to handle IFBB situations and it's back stabbing and under hand tactics, he could have done so diplomatically and used situations to his advantage, this fed his inner bitterness beast and turned him into a rogue bodybuilder who thinks he's in control but in reality he's just a lost soul in this world roaming aimlessly.

at least he is enjoying the journey, knowing where your going is a bit of a delusion anyway. Ifbb saves no souls.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 03:24:31 AM »
Lee Priest is a true champion. He has won not only lots of plastic trophies but money prizes.
In the future he will be remembered as one of the great ones.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 03:25:19 AM »
at least he is enjoying the journey, knowing where your going is a bit of a delusion anyway. Ifbb saves no souls.

I'm not sure he is, we all crave recognition and some form of success and a defined path, this is more so for bodybuilders, as we despise mediocrity.

You'd have to be totally desensitised emotionally to just prod along in life aimlessly at a ripe age, now and then inking your face with something random.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 03:31:21 AM »
He bagged booty didn't he. That shits all over numerous attempts by posters on here to impress her....

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 03:45:48 AM »
He bagged booty didn't he. That shits all over numerous attempts by posters on here to impress her....

;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 03:51:43 AM »
I don't get it myself, if you want to be artistic why not draw and paint on paper and canvas.
it´s a matter of taste mate.. ok on my face i would not do or hands/neck.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 03:57:03 AM »
I'm not sure he is, we all crave recognition and some form of success and a defined path, this is more so for bodybuilders, as we despise mediocrity.

You'd have to be totally desensitised emotionally to just prod along in life aimlessly at a ripe age, now and then inking your face with something random.

I despise the mediocrity you expose, here - the lack of understanding that not everybody has the same value structure as you do.  

I also despise someone attempting to masquerade their lack of comprehension, managing to hackney it into an pseudo intellectual viewpoint and specifically, your use of it to criticise someone, when what they are doing has zero verifiable evidence that it is bringing them dismay (as well as the particular action having no quantifiable negative effect on society).

The difference between you and other people hating on that guy is that you're making very wide, presumptive posts about him being lost in reality - whereas others are simply stating they don't like the look.

The so-called 'structure" of your life is a complete and utter fabrication of your goal to survive.  The fact he survives without such structure does not imply he is without aim.  Quite clearly he is still feeding himself and inserting his penis into a vagina, from time to time - goals that much of your life is undoubtedly pilfered towards.

You are the very worst type of person on the internet - someone who actually thinks their astoundingly presumptive opinion is of worth.  You give the true haters a bad name because it is you who has transcended reality into delusion.

TLDR: Nothing you say has any evidence, you're full of shit and I suspect you should know better :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 03:59:41 AM »
do them tats hurt a persons scoring on the stage? does lee even compete anymore?
He won the overall at the NABBA Universe just last year.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 04:11:17 AM »
I despise the mediocrity you expose, here - the lack of understanding that not everybody has the same value structure as you do.  

I also despise someone attempting to masquerade their lack of comprehension, managing to hackney it into an pseudo intellectual viewpoint and specifically, your use of it to criticise someone, when what they are doing has zero verifiable evidence that it is bringing them dismay (as well as the particular action having no quantifiable negative effect on society).

The difference between you and other people hating on that guy is that you're making very wide, presumptive posts about him being lost in reality - whereas others are simply stating they don't like the look.

The so-called 'structure" of your life is a complete and utter fabrication of your goal to survive.  The fact he survives without such structure does not imply he is without aim.  Quite clearly he is still feeding himself and inserting his penis into a vagina, from time to time - goals that much of your life is undoubtedly pilfered towards.

You are the very worst type of person on the internet - someone who actually thinks their astoundingly presumptive opinion is of worth.  You give the true haters a bad name because it is you who has transcended reality into delusion.

TLDR: Nothing you say has any evidence, you're full of shit and I suspect you should know better :)

S

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 04:14:31 AM »

Agreed.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 04:23:05 AM »
A  nearly 10 minute response from a simple troll. I liked when they called racing a sport

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 04:24:33 AM »
He won the overall at the NABBA Universe just last year.

and how much was the prize money for that?  ::)
I

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2014, 04:25:38 AM »

about as much as most IFBB pros make in prize money every year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2014, 04:27:39 AM »

Zippo,but the question that was asked was that if he still competed,not what he had earned as of late.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2014, 06:25:11 AM »

I agree with every word.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2014, 06:26:05 AM »
I agree with every word.

What you did there is called "sitting on another man's cock"
S