Author Topic: Arnold's Latino kid and Mildred crash E3 premiere  (Read 7641 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Arnold's Latino kid and Mildred crash E3 premiere
« on: August 13, 2014, 05:35:53 AM »
Monday night was Expendables 3 premiere ,and awkward night too, while Arnold was walking red carpet media noticed that love child Latino Conan and baby mama were on the side were fans are they were obviously not invited to the premiere from what I heard Arnold was extremely uncomfortable/embarrassed and avoided at all cost have a photo taken anywhere near the kid or Mildre. Btw the kid was. With a hot girl who apparently is his girlfriend. All ready pulling quality vagina.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Arnold's Latino kid and Mildred crash E3 premiere
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 05:38:55 AM »
Arnold should accept the boy as his true heir.  The fat one and the homo are not worthy of the Schwarzenegger name
A

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 05:41:20 AM »
^^^TRUTH....Arnold teach the Mexican kid your ways and make him a champion....disown those disgusting Shriver offspring already...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 05:45:27 AM »
^^^TRUTH....Arnold teach the Mexican kid your ways and make him a champion....disown those disgusting Shriver offspring already...

PMSL  :D

But it is shameful what Arnie is doing, he banged the fat tino woman, lo and behold the outcome was one fine genetically gifted kid. Its not the kids fault what he did, he should spend time with him and be a father.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 05:46:27 AM »
I feel for the kid.

I didn't see my father for 25 years, since I was 2 years of age - when we finally crossed paths (I was at my grandmothers/his mothers house) he walked past me in the hallway and awkwardly said "Hi" and then hid in the lounge lol.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 06:06:42 AM »
I feel for the kid.

I didn't see my father for 25 years, since I was 2 years of age - when we finally crossed paths (I was at my grandmothers/his mothers house) he walked past me in the hallway and awkwardly said "Hi" and then hid in the lounge lol.
that must be more traumatic than the fatherless childhood  :-\

Fakechestguy

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 06:14:15 AM »

look at Arnold's son fat fucken legs.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 06:16:34 AM »
I feel for the kid.

Damn, if I could hug you I would, your dad is pathetic.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 06:23:15 AM »
I'm convinced christopher isn't arnolds, looks nothing like him.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 06:25:29 AM »
I'm convinced christopher isn't arnolds, looks nothing like him.

the gay one or the fat one?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 06:29:20 AM »
Has to put a chip on the kid's shoulder to ensure one of them is a success I suppose.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 06:31:53 AM »
You would hope Arnold would at least make a phone call after dissing them like that but who knows if he even gave his son that?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 06:33:55 AM »
The fat one, he doesn't have any arnold traits, look at that pic above, I've never seen cankles like that.

the gay one or the fat one?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 06:36:45 AM »
His bastard son is pretty damn ugly. I'd be embarrassed, too. Looks like a Geico caveman. And that girl is far from hot. Get your peepers checked

Fakechestguy

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 06:44:13 AM »
The fat one, he doesn't have any arnold traits, look at that pic above, I've never seen cankles like that.

I saw that, I don't think mildred crashed the party, I'm sure she was invited, EXP3 is shit anyway.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 06:53:24 AM »
That fat kid got 0 percent of arnolds genetics...remarkable

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 07:02:27 AM »
that must be more traumatic than the fatherless childhood  :-\

Bro, I tried to brush it off like it was nothing, but to no avail. Obviously growing up, I had built some kind of mental picture of how our reunion would go, good and bad scenarios.

When he just walked past me, it was like 100% of the raw rejection, again, afresh.

I went back home with my wife and while she was getting showered I just laid on the lounge floor face down. At first I thought I was just laying down to relieve the stress, but even after she got out, I was there for like a few hours. It was like I had been physically deflated.

I was pissed with my grandmother, because when we go to visit, she usually makes sure there's no chance he'll be just dropping by, but this time it just happened out the blue. The doorbell went, and I saw through the window who it was, but there was no way to escape so I just stood in the hall awkwardly waiting for him to come in.

The plus side though, I am on steroids, and it was a small consolation to know that I was huge compared to him  ;D

Fakechestguy

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 07:08:59 AM »
Bro, I tried to brush it off like it was nothing, but to no avail. Obviously growing up, I had built some kind of mental picture of how our reunion would go, good and bad scenarios.

When he just walked past me, it was like 100% of the raw rejection, again, afresh.

I went back home with my wife and while she was getting showered I just laid on the lounge floor face down. At first I thought I was just laying down to relieve the stress, but even after she got out, I was there for like a few hours. It was like I had been physically deflated.

I was pissed with my grandmother, because when we go to visit, she usually makes sure there's no chance he'll be just dropping by, but this time it just happened out the blue. The doorbell went, and I saw through the window who it was, but there was no way to escape so I just stood in the hall awkwardly waiting for him to come in.

The plus side though, I am on steroids, and it was a small consolation to know that I was huge compared to him  ;D

Damn, I feel for you.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 07:12:26 AM »
Yea i think somethings been made of nothing here. A site reported that joseoh was invited to the premiere and it was a happy occasion.

I saw that, I don't think mildred crashed the party, I'm sure she was invited, EXP3 is shit anyway.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 07:40:14 AM »
the girls/boys from maria have mix both sorta,,but the kennedy genes are very strong facially have to be carefule which end u get,,jon/jon had more jaqueline hence pretty man 'no homo'

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 07:56:56 AM »

that's rough man.  I don't have any memories of living with my father.  I've seen him like three times in my life.  But the times i did i have to say he was much nicer than your dad lol.  But for real to me it's the kind of thing where i'm like, if you don't want to be around me, and if you weren't there at all, fuck off.  I don't feel the slightest interest in knowing him or reaching out to him. 

I don't want to have anything to do with anyone that doesn't want to be around me.  So fuck him (my dad). 

But sorry to hear that either way. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2014, 08:14:41 AM »
Cankles Schwarzenegger.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2014, 08:36:20 AM »
Fucking lame for this kid that his mother stalks him everywhere. I bet she sits next to him on the sofa when he makes out.
O

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2014, 09:12:02 AM »
look at Arnold's son fat fucken legs.

The Kennedys (Shrivers) sure fucking think they're special and privileged don't they?