Author Topic: Arnold's Latino kid and Mildred crash E3 premiere  (Read 7614 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold's Latino kid and Mildred crash E3 premiere
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2014, 04:45:51 AM »
Bro, I tried to brush it off like it was nothing, but to no avail. Obviously growing up, I had built some kind of mental picture of how our reunion would go, good and bad scenarios.

When he just walked past me, it was like 100% of the raw rejection, again, afresh.

I went back home with my wife and while she was getting showered I just laid on the lounge floor face down. At first I thought I was just laying down to relieve the stress, but even after she got out, I was there for like a few hours. It was like I had been physically deflated.

I was pissed with my grandmother, because when we go to visit, she usually makes sure there's no chance he'll be just dropping by, but this time it just happened out the blue. The doorbell went, and I saw through the window who it was, but there was no way to escape so I just stood in the hall awkwardly waiting for him to come in.

The plus side though, I am on steroids, and it was a small consolation to know that I was huge compared to him  ;D

Damn bro sorry to hear that. Hope you guys reconcile somehow.
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2014, 05:07:41 AM »
I'm going to receive some heat for this but Mildred cleaned up real nice in this picture. Seems she got a nose job and lost weight. I'd hit that. His kid  already has a nice blond girlfriend.  Hope he gets involved in sports with his genetics instead of bodybuilding.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2014, 05:10:27 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2014, 05:12:44 AM »
Isn't mildred the one bottom left showing her nails off?

I'm going to receive some heat for this but Mildred cleaned up real nice in this picture. Seems she got a nose job and lost weight. I'd hit that. His kid  already has a nice blond girlfriend.  Hope he gets involved in sports with his genetics instead of bodybuilding.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2014, 05:16:05 AM »
Mildred doesn't look like Ernest Borgnine anymore. Plastic surgery ftw.
O

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2014, 05:16:46 AM »

that is not Mildred.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2014, 05:52:59 AM »
Holy shit there are some really fucked up gossip sites on the internet. Who spends all of their time talking about strangers?

From hollywoodlife.com

The cheating superstar even attended his love child’s Christening… WITH MARIA! Can you believe it?
As more details of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s secret life emerge, it appears he spared no expense on his second family and kept mistress Mildred ‘Patty’ Baena and their son constantly close at hand.

According to Star magazine, Arnold paid Patty $10,000 in child support payments, on top of the $1,000 week she earned cleaning his California mansion. He also bought her a new SUV and put two hefty down payments totaling $65,000 on the Bakersfield, California home she shares with her son.

He’s also claimed to have footed the bill for countless lavish spending sprees and even took Patty and his son to Disneyland and Universal Studios, where they posed for a family portrait that takes pride of place in Patty’s home!

Patty’s friends tell Star she was able to keep up her affair with Arnold, because he and wife Maria Shriver lived “separate lives,” but that didn’t stop mistress and wife from rubbing shoulders at a series of family events.

Brazen Arnold even took his wife to the Christening of his love child in 1999, and invited Patty to his inauguration as California Governor in 2007. Maria and Patty are captured on camera TOGETHER at both events.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2014, 05:53:08 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2014, 05:57:37 AM »

Thats Mildred... Is it possible her & Arnold banged and had Miley Cyrus too?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2014, 05:58:26 AM »
Thats Mildred... Is it possible her & Arnold banged and had Miley Cyrus too?

No, stan. Mildred is the one cropped out of the shot. Click on the daily mail link.
O

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2014, 06:02:03 AM »
the kid wanted to see his dads movie.  he dad didn't even want to see him.  kinda cold.
I see both sides. Obviously a publicity stunt. That kids mom is fucked up

I bet if she would step out of the pic arnie will or maybe already does shit w the kid. A sane person would have more respect. They know its a big event. Send the kid alone. A lot of exes or ex lovers can't stand each other or don't want to be seen together so she's pushing buttons.

I will def say that is arnie doesn't do things w the kid sans that donkey troll then Ill lose resoect for him. If he's not already he needs to buck up not just w money but his love.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2014, 06:04:13 AM »
No, stan. Mildred is the one cropped out of the shot. Click on the daily mail link.

True Grit your avatar picture is hypnotizing. You & I are posting the same picture, comrade

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2014, 06:05:13 AM »
Arnold doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he bangs a fat Mexicana and spawns a little bastardo.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2014, 07:45:58 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2014, 08:51:41 AM »

I'd rather see him go the pro bb route with Arnies backing. Would be cool as hell

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2014, 08:52:40 AM »
SCHWARZMEXICANEGGAR...

He made the kid takes this last name^^

;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2014, 09:08:30 AM »
I wonder how much Mildred extorted out of Arnold while he was Governor.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2014, 09:11:46 AM »
I'm going to receive some heat for this but Mildred cleaned up real nice in this picture. Seems she got a nose job and lost weight. I'd hit that. His kid  already has a nice blond girlfriend.  Hope he gets involved in sports with his genetics instead of bodybuilding.

I understand where you are coming from and can appreciate the effort she has put into it but at the end of the day, when she takes those clothes off it's going to be a disaster.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2014, 09:37:03 AM »
I wonder how much Mildred extorted out of Arnold while he was Governor.
enough that she permanently hung up her maids outfit and cart .

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2014, 10:36:52 AM »
I understand where you are coming from and can appreciate the effort she has put into it but at the end of the day, when she takes those clothes off it's going to be a disaster.

I agree that's her on the right. On the left is too young. I want to see her out of her clothes before declaring it a disaster. Looks like between the surgery, losing weight and getting shape for an older woman she looks good.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2014, 10:39:35 AM »
I agree that's her on the right. On the left is too young. I want to see her out of her clothes before declaring it a disaster. Looks like between the surgery, losing weight and getting shape for an older woman she looks good.

You guys don't think Ahnold's ex Maria isn't a disaster straight out of the shower?