Author Topic: The Great British Dad  (Read 6958 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
The Great British Dad
« on: August 13, 2014, 05:46:03 AM »
Real man, The Great British Dad.

Never told you he loved you.

Never pretended to be your best mate.

Worked his ass off for you & your siblings.

Asked for nothing in return.

Perhaps the defining moment in my life was being pinned against a door, my legs dangling, my dad holding my 16 year old scrawny neck with one powerful hand.

He looked me in the eye, with a tear running down his cheek "you want to work in a factory all you life like me?"

I still aspire to be half the man he was then and still is now.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: The Great British Dad
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 06:02:57 AM »
My Real Cypriot Father - Tells me at 28 years of age (after abandoning me for 26 years) that "He is 99.9% sure I am not his son" (even though he was at my birth, attended my 1st, 2nd birthdays, came to my christening, is on my birth certificate and my christening certificate, gave me his middle name lol.

My Real British Stepfather - Came into my room around midnight often, when I was around 6 years old and would lift up the cover, point at my pants and say things like "Look at that little maggot, that's not a dick, you fucking little cunt etc - good times.

My son's Real British/Cypriot Father - Reads him a story every night, tells him at least once a day that I am proud of him, tells him that he makes me happy, that I couldn't have asked for a better son. Take him out to have 'just him and me time' once a week, even if i'm too tired to do it. Come into his room around midnight, pull up the covers so he's warm enough, kiss him goodnight again, and even though he's asleep, tell him everything I already told him today.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 06:09:47 AM »
My Real Cypriot Father - Tells me at 28 years of age (after abandoning me for 26 years) that "He is 99.9% sure I am not his son" (even though he was at my birth, attended my 1st, 2nd birthdays, came to my christening, is on my birth certificate and my christening certificate, gave me his middle name lol.

My Real British Stepfather - Came into my room around midnight often, when I was around 6 years old and would lift up the cover, point at my pants and say things like "Look at that little maggot, that's not a dick, you fucking little cunt etc - good times.

My son's Real British/Cypriot Father - Reads him a story every night, tells him at least once a day that I am proud of him, tells him that he makes me happy, that I couldn't have asked for a better son. Take him out to have 'just him and me time' once a week, even if i'm too tired to do it. Come into his room around midnight, pull up the covers so he's warm enough, kiss him goodnight again, and even though he's asleep, tell him everything I already told him today.

Wow, you dont read many post on getbig that make you stop and think.

hats off mate

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 06:10:11 AM »
Sorry to hear about your dads.

But good on you for doing the right thing.

I'm pretty sure your post is going to rattle around my head for the next few hours.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 06:15:32 AM »

Holy shit, my eyes watered.

BUT I must say I crapped up laughing at the bold bit  ;D
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 06:17:23 AM »
Holy shit, my eyes watered.

BUT I must say I crapped up laughing at the bold bit  ;D

Hahaha yes, thank God that as the years went on, it grew.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 06:18:24 AM »
Wow, you dont read many post on getbig that make you stop and think.

hats off mate

Cheers brother.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 06:19:30 AM »
Hahaha yes, thank God that as the years went on, it grew.  ;D

Did he ever pull on it?
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 06:24:21 AM »
Did he ever pull on it?

He was over 6ft 5", built like a viking - but had he ever tried that shit, I would have taken my 6 year old ass to the hardware store for an axe  >:(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 06:36:03 AM »
He was over 6ft 5", built like a viking - but had he ever tried that shit, I would have taken my 6 year old ass to the hardware store for an axe  >:(

Walk in on him whilst he's having a bath with a creepy 6yr old look and then drop a hair dryer in the bath, as he screams and jerks, you need to stay clam and crack a dead creepy laugh hands on your head whilst doing the helicopter impression with your miniature penis.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 06:49:49 AM »
Walk in on him whilst he's having a bath with a creepy 6yr old look and then drop a hair dryer in the bath, as he screams and jerks, you need to stay clam and crack a dead creepy laugh hands on your head whilst doing the helicopter impression with your miniature penis.

If I found a time machine today, I would use it simply to reinact that post. Then it could be destroyed.  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 07:17:16 AM »
My memories usually involved getting beat and abused.
I tell my son now that I love him as often as I can.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 07:22:00 AM »
My memories usually involved getting beat and abused.
I tell my son now that I love him as often as I can.

Top man. Break the cycle.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 07:28:08 AM »
i tell my son i love him every single day

i cuddle and hug him all the time

he is brought up in a positive comfortable environment by two parents thats only goal in life is to give him the best positive start

my dad left when i was 18 months old ive seen him twice since in my life once at a wedding and once at a funeral

he did take the time to tell me he wasnt sure i was his

unfortunately there seems to be a lot of men like him

fortunately there is also a lot of dads like me and cyp

children are the greatest gift you will ever get in your life

nothing else comes close
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 07:32:01 AM »

he is brought up in a positive comfortable environment by two parents thats only goal in life is to give him the best positive start

my dad left when i was 18 months old ive seen him twice since in my life once at a wedding and once at a funeral

nothing else comes close

Great post.

Children are the orgasm of life.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 07:43:28 AM »

Ouch!
Dutch daddies aren't necessarily better...

"Daddy, look! Another 10 out of 10 for my school project."
"Meh... you're a girl."

"Daddy, look! I'm an engineer now."
"So? You're still female; you've failed!"

Ahhh!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 07:56:02 AM »
Must be dusty in this room  :'(

Bunch of queers  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 07:58:55 AM »

nothing else comes close

My dad never told me he loved me till I was 42.

I can't remember cuddles but I can remember sits on the lap.

My dad was a hard man that brought me up right but I feel I never knew him till my mom left him when I was about 24.

At that point, I really thought he was going to top himself. I went to the big cheese @ the company I was contracted too, explained the situation and moved in with my dad a week later.

When I got there, I realized I didn't even know the guy - but I did know he worked his ass off for me & my selfish cnut of a mother fucked off because she was going thru a mid-life.

Twenty years on we are best of friend. He did for me and in the end, I did for him (and still do).

I love him to bits. I wonder if I'm too 'loving' with my kids but for fucks sake, we barely knew each other till I was an adult.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 07:59:03 AM »
Must be dusty in this room  :'(

Bunch of queers  ;D

Haha! Dry your eyes faggot

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
This thread.................. .....
 :D
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 02:18:32 PM »
My dad told me every day how much he loved me, my sister and my mom. Worked his ass off from the age of 14 to retire at the top of industry. Never forgot how to laugh at himself. Always helped out others in need. To this day is my role model for being a man and is still a man I call "friend".

And I try to build on and extend his lessons to my son.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2014, 02:33:11 PM »
My dad smacked my pet rabbit "Rupert" over the head with a stick rather than take it to the vets, but other than that he's a good bloke.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2014, 10:03:21 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2014, 10:05:40 PM »
Ouch!
Dutch daddies aren't necessarily better...

"Daddy, look! Another 10 out of 10 for my school project."
"Meh... you're a girl."

"Daddy, look! I'm an engineer now."
"So? You're still female; you've failed!"

Ahhh!

Sorry but.... LOL  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2014, 10:06:55 PM »
My dad smacked my pet rabbit "Rupert" over the head with a stick rather than take it to the vets, but other than that he's a good bloke.

Same here pretty much... Some real gems in this thread...  ;D