Author Topic: Arnold - Stupid or Clever?  (Read 3290 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Arnold - Stupid or Clever?
« on: August 13, 2014, 06:13:04 AM »
Best bodybuilder - train hard fill u with twice the amout of testosterone than your oponents and have genetics for it? Normal brain is enough
Masterdegree - Everyone can do! Normal brainactivity is enough
Guvenour - Talk shit and have some money? NOrmal brain activity and the right will is enough.

Stupid? Why havent he been abel to do a great movie???? Why? He cant stimulate a grown adult adience. he is totally unabel to do it. He is lucky there is enough 15-25 year old kids why make him famous. Bcz normal adult people who dosent life weight just think he is a joke!

Fakechestguy

Re: Arnold - Stupid or Clever?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 06:18:06 AM »
Best bodybuilder - train hard fill u with twice the amout of testosterone than your oponents and have genetics for it? Normal brain is enough
Guvenour - Talk shit and have some money? NOrmal brain activity and the right will is enough.

Stupid? Why havent he been abel to do a great movie???? Why? He cant stimulate a grown adult adience. he is totally unabel to do it. He is lucky there is enough 15-25 year old kids why make him famous. Bcz normal adult people who dosent life weight just think he is a joke!

the movie audiences and studios in the 80'and 90's  made him what he is.
an 18 yr old thinks nothing of Arnold now.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 06:24:06 AM »

It's because he speaks like a retard?  
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 06:53:08 AM »

Fuck... right... off

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 07:04:55 AM »
So average he was allowed to marry into de facto US nobility.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 07:20:04 AM »

Forgive me for my ignorance, but Arnold is but merely an actor in the movies he is in.

The creative direction of the movie is dictated by the writer of the script who creates these characters and the director who guides the actors in the fulfillment of the script's vision.

Arnold can only act out the lines he is given and portray the emotions they tell him to display. If the script sucks, then the film will suck as well.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 07:21:40 AM »
Forgive me for my ignorance, but Arnold is but merely an actor in the movies he is in.

The creative direction of the movie is dictated by the writer of the script who creates these characters and the director who guides the actors in the fulfillment of the script's vision.

Arnold can only act out the lines he is given and portray the emotions they tell him to display. If the script sucks, then the film will suck as well.

"1"

so in your opinion, Arnold's move to become Governor of California, although he failed horribly at this job, says nothing about Arnold's own intellect?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 07:34:43 AM »
so in your opinion, Arnold's move to become Governor of California, although he failed horribly at this job, says nothing about Arnold's own intellect?

I don't recall saying anything about Arnold's intellect.

Nonetheless, I will entertain the question as best as I can.

To hold political office, you don't need to be an intellectual. What you need is money, connections and a weak opposition. Being incredibly smart would be a great plus, but it certainly isn't necessary.

Case in point, George Bush Jr. was one of the dumbest presidents in America's history. When he attended Yale as an undergraduate student, he graduated with straight C's (that was his cumulative grade average). Throughout his presidency his expression of the English language was atrocious. He would make so many damn blunders when campaigning and when trying to express ideas. He was looked upon by neighboring nations as a congenital retard. All that said, he made it to the highest office of the land. This tells me, and just about everyone who followed his terms closely, that Bush made it to where he was due to his last name, his wealth and his connections within society (Don't forget that he was a member of the Skull & Bones society).

Arnold is similar in many ways. Arnold is not an intellect, by no stretch of the imagination. What Arnold has is charisma, confidence and the testicular fortitude needed to make his presence felt wherever he goes. Aside from those great attributes, Arnold also had the Kennedy family backing him (they are royalty in the states), tremendous popularity nationwide, a lot of money funding him and a bunch of weak characters playing opposition to him for the role of Governor.  

During the time that Arnold ran, I remember there was also a former governor that had been recalled due to being behind California's electricity and budget crisis. Running against Arnold were also a midget, prostitute and a magician on the same card. I think Arnold was the best choice given the shitty options.

"1"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 07:42:39 AM »
I don't recall saying anything about Arnold's intellect.

Nonetheless, I will entertain the question as best as I can.

To hold political office, you don't need to be an intellectual. What you need is money, connections and a weak opposition. Being incredibly smart would be a great plus, but it certainly isn't necessary.

Case in point, George Bush Jr. was one of the dumbest presidents in America's history. When he attended Yale as an undergraduate student, he graduated with straight C's (that was his cumulative grade average). Throughout his presidency his expression of the English language was atrocious. He would make so many damn blunders when campaigning and when trying to express ideas. He was looked upon by neighboring nations as a congenital retard. All that said, he made it to the highest office of the land. This tells me, and just about everyone who followed his terms closely, that Bush made it to where he was due to his last name, his wealth and his connections within society (Don't forget that he was a member of the Skull & Bones society).

Arnold is similar in many ways. Arnold is not an intellect, by no stretch of the imagination. What Arnold has is charisma, confidence and the testicular fortitude needed to make his presence felt wherever he goes. Aside from those great attributes, Arnold also had the Kennedy family backing him (they are royalty in the states), tremendous popularity nationwide, a lot of money funding him and a bunch of weak characters playing opposition to him for the role of Governor. 

During the time that Arnold ran, I remember there was also a former governor that had been recalled due to being behind California's electricity and budget crisis. Running against Arnold were also a midget, prostitute and a magician on the same card. I think Arnold was the best choice given the shitty options.

"1"

this....preach!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 08:05:24 AM »
I like Onemorerep reply!

To get popular and rule this world u need to please the average people. I guss thats not really hard...

Most clever people just step away from the scen! Dont wanne take part of the circus arena.

I pretty sure that most of the people who try the hardest to reach top positions in any places are the merely talanted just to catch up and prove for themself and others that they can.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 08:25:27 AM »

I'm curious....how much brain activity is required to spell properly and write coherently?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 09:15:49 AM »
I'm curious....how much brain activity is required to spell properly and write coherently?

Are you suggesting Julio should go for a movie career?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 09:38:20 AM »
Are you suggesting Julio should go for a movie career?

;D

"1"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 12:13:15 PM »

::)

Arnold did act in great films from the action movie genre.

T1 and T2 were great movies while Predator, Total Recall, Conan and The Running Man could be considered great films too.

PS. Hit "Spell Check" before you hit "Post".

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 12:18:26 PM »
::)

Arnold did act in great films from the action movie genre.

T1 and T2 were great movies while Predator, Total Recall, Conan and The Running Man could be considered great films too.

PS. Hit "Spell Check" before you hit "Post".

^^^This.  Predator is almost 30 years old and still makes top 5 lists of all time best action movies.  T1 was groundbreaking for a sci-fi movie.

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 12:30:06 PM »
this....preach!
Pretty duh to anyone with half a brain.

He had some neurlogical thing going, something like dyslexia.

Thats the least of his worries, his whole party where a bunch of fucktard morons.

Textbook ignant people.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 02:03:30 PM »
Arnold was a millionaire before he hooked up with the Kennedy's.  That's not easy in the 60s-70s.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 02:05:15 PM »

Alot.... a lot???? Cause I can't do it....and im a genuas, genus, genis.....genius, fuck!!

;D
Mr. AZ 2003

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 02:22:21 PM »
He is far from stupid. Like him or not 99.9% of us will never achieve a fraction of what he has, even if we had ten lifetimes to do it in.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 07:32:20 PM »

"1"

Yup.  To that I would add that much like John Wayne did before him, Arnold plays himself in every movie.  His character's name is what changes.  Nothing wrong with that. 

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 07:39:08 PM »

"1"

Well put...

Is OP serious, questioning whether Arnold could be "stupid?"

He meticulously planned his own rise and followed through on said planning to a degree not many humans are intelligent or charismatic or energetic enough to achieve; Arnold was and is a genius, and a human, meaning he is flawed.

"Stupid" he is not.