Author Topic: I have to re-think twice my Finasteride usage  (Read 2584 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
I have to re-think twice my Finasteride usage
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:01:30 AM »
While taking it for one day I view things differently, mainly possible side effects related to my penor. Since I like my penor more than my fucking hair and Fina reduces prostate size by 30% after one year of use it must reduce penis size too. No doubt about it, maybe not so much in most cases, probably hardly noticable by pure eye but still.

This whole shit sucks so much, I mean you can save some hair but you will affect your penor in a negative way.

Have to rethink this whole shit, think about the future, baldness will be less of a problem year after year as I will get older.
But fucked up dick will be problem more and more with age.

Thinking, thinking.......

Usage is stopped for the meantime.

Uncle Junior

Re: I have to re-think twice my Finasteride usage
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 11:05:58 AM »
While taking it for one day I view things differently, mainly possible side effects related to my penor. Since I like my penor more than my fucking hair and Fina reduces prostate size by 30% after one year of use it must reduce penis size too. No doubt about it, maybe not so much in most cases, probably hardly noticable by pure eye but still.

This whole shit sucks so much, I mean you can save some hair but you will affect your penor in a negative way.

Have to rethink this whole shit, think about the future, baldness will be less of a problem year after year as I will get older.
But fucked up dick will be problem more and more with age.

Thinking, thinking.......

Usage is stopped for the meantime.

Dose is also important, if you are not on steroids (which you are not on) you only need 1mg NO MORE.

More is not better.

Whatever you do don't jump to something stupid like 5mg.

I had this discussion with Halo many times and he found out the hard way.

Also make sure you get prescription for high dose Zinc supplement (not normal dose ones you get in the shop)

Must be high dose proper stuff.

Zinc is very important for hair.

If I was you I would also use minoxidil but only in the balding spot patches.

Good luck, your hair really doesn't look bad to me from what I have seen.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 11:18:22 AM »
Funny thing is, that when you really start taking something and just not only think about it, you take the risks more seriously, atleast for me it works this way.

Dick > Hair

I can always buy some good pussy even when looking bald and ugly, but dick health not. :-\

Nature fucked up us men with this balding shit.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 11:57:27 AM »
Funny thing is, that when you really start taking something and just not only think about it, you take the risks more seriously, atleast for me it works this way.

Dick > Hair

I can always buy some good pussy even when looking bald and ugly, but dick health not. :-\

For 6-10K any completely bald man can have a complete full head of hair these days. You are young, start earning now.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 12:52:02 PM »
For 6-10K any completely bald man can have a complete full head of hair these days. You are young, start earning now.

10k? i doubt it  :-\

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »
10k? i doubt it  :-\

You have a basic "mature hairline" very slight recession in the temple. After the initial early to mid 20's temple recession the mature hairline usually completely stalls for years then slowly goes more after 40-50.

Invest in some 5% minoxidil it's $15 for a liberal 3 month supply. The stuff works very well bringing back temples. Yes it will actually regrow hair.

Although not an ironclad dark hairline... A slight wispy regrowth of .25"-.5" back down gives a very solid appearance.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 04:07:01 AM »

Dick > Hair

No, it fucked only you! Hahahaha!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »
i noticed some very slight hair loss and shaved my hair....and i get more quality pussy now than ever.....make a chick cum through the rough and she will ALWAYS be back....seen bald dudes that are short with a slight beer belly get 10s LOTS of times

i bang 3 diffrent now....two 9s and one 7,5...two have perfect dd tits....one whos real and another whos fake but nontheless nice
MIRAGETROPIN

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 06:12:12 PM »
i noticed some very slight hair loss and shaved my hair....and i get more quality pussy now than ever.....make a chick cum through the rough and she will ALWAYS be back....seen bald dudes that are short with a slight beer belly get 10s LOTS of times

i bang 3 diffrent now....two 9s and one 7,5...two have perfect dd tits....one whos real and another whos fake but nontheless nice

Good for you dude, but woman are last on my list that inlfluences my decision making.

UPDATE:

I decided to continue in usage, taking 1.25 mg a day, my 9 day today.

Sides:

Having "feeling" above nuts, probably more in my head than real side effect.
Dick works as always, but probably slightly decreased pleasure from cumming.

Conclusion: no real sides.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 06:38:56 PM »
Why would you care about hair loss if you're not concerned about attracting women?  Does your boyfriend want you to remain coiffed?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 01:54:35 PM »
the way i see it

stay on it all the time

when planning sex get off it for 2 days and it shouldnt give any affect

stop pretending you need to be ready to fuck 24/7