Author Topic: Trolls Hound Robbin Williams Daughter- She quits Twitter & Instgram for good  (Read 8953 times)

Uncle Junior

She made a leaving thread, is in timeout
;D

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/robin-williams-daughter-zelda-quits-social-networks-94630141466.html

I'm sorry. I should've risen above. Deleting this from my devices for a good long time, maybe forever. Time will tell. Goodbye.

Zelda Williams, the 25-year-old daughter of the late actor Robin Williams, has quit Twitter and Instagram “for a good long time, maybe forever” after she received some distasteful messages on the social networks.

The actress confirmed she would be deleting the apps from her mobile devices following the abuse.

Yesterday, Zelda and her two brothers Zachary and Cody shared an emotional statement on her Tumblr blog thanking fans for sending them “kind words” about their father.

They also revealed they had received less positive messages of support, saying, “As for those who are sending negativity, know that some small, giggling part of him is sending a flock of pigeons to your house to poop on your car. Right after youve (sic) had it washed. After all, he loved to laugh too.”

This “negativity” took a horrific turn later on when two Twitter users began sending her unrepeatable messages and imagery. She posted on Twitter “Please report [the two users who we refuse to give print space to]. I’m shaking. I can’t. Please. Twitter requires a link and I won’t open it. Don’t either. Please.”

The tweet has since been deleted and the offending Twitter accounts have been suspended. She then revealed her decision to delete the service from her mobile devices.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
TA's one of those trolls.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
While it may be pretty low to laugh at someone else's passing, people can easily do without her self-pitying moaning about social media.

Go if you're going...no need to sound a trumpet.

Hope this helps.
~

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
TA's one of those trolls.

Seriously?

Uncle Junior

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

confirmed legit.

TA was devastated after his dog passed not long ago and this board sympathized with him because of his loss. 

The woman loses her father just days ago and he helps harass her on social media?

Why TA?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Shit just got real. Parents always die but having to quit social media, that is serious business.
O

hench

• Getbig V
zelda looks way better than i remember her

Uncle Junior

TA was devastated after his dog passed not long ago and this board sympathized with him because of his loss. 

The woman loses her father just days ago and he helps harass her on social media?

Why TA?

TA's sympathies and empathies do not extend to human beings, only greyhounds, recipes books and the Adonis Principles.   

True Getbigger right there, he will go far in life.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
TA's sympathies and empathies do not extend to human beings, only greyhounds, recipes books and the Adonis Principles.  

And we applaud him?   ::)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Quitting seems to run strong in the family...

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If that's true then TA is a disgusting human being.

Uncle Junior

This is the Thunderdome not the United Nations.  ;)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III

Welcome to getbig

MikMaq

Dude has proven time and time again he lacks empathy.

Hes either a schizoid(not schizophrenic) autistic, or a psychopath. This is  the dude is remorselessly admitted to not paying gym memberships for years.

Anyway hes a sport atleast, I made fun of his dead parents leaving him all that jew money hundreds of times.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
As if TA did this. Stop with your bullshit speculation.

Uncle Junior

Quitting seems to run strong in the family...

What's there to live for when you've got everything you ever want.

I am not being facetious when I say that, its a serious question I am asking.

Has happened countless time in history.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
As if TA did this. Stop with your bullshit speculation.

That's what made it difficult for me to believe he'd do that considering he just lost a dog that meant so much to him.

Uncle Junior

Dude has proven time and time again he lacks empathy.

I had personal dealings regarding this with TA on this matter so I understand where you are coming from.

But its in the past and he apologized eventually, not getting into a shit fest about it.

Lets make this about trolls in general and not TA specifically.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
What's there to live for when you've got everything you ever want.

I am not being facetious when I say that, its a serious question I am asking.

Has happened countless time in history. 

This world has millionaires and billionaires a plenty with every possible materialistic toy at their fingertips yet they "soldier on" and many grinning ear to ear every single day.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
A sweet, innocent dog dying through no fault of its own actually has very little connection to some selfish luvvy offing himself because he might have to sell his mansion.
O

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
A sweet, innocent dog dying through no fault of its own actually has very little connection to some selfish luvvy offing himself because he might have to sell his mansion.

The emotional loss of the pet owner because of the deceased pet and the emotional loss of child because of the deceased parent has a definite connection.  Death is permanent and whether those left behind lost a pet or a parent they both still permanently lost something or someone.

I'm not sure why this is hard to comprehend?

I also don't buy the notion that "TA lacks empathy".  I read the thread about the loss of his dog and he completely related to others that had also lost.

Again, given that I find it hard to believe that he would do that to this woman.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
The emotional loss of the pet owner because of the deceased pet and the emotional loss of child because of the deceased parent has a definite connection.  Death is permanent and whether those left behind lost a pet or a parent they both still permanently lost something or someone.

I'm not sure why this is hard to comprehend?

Actually, you're not comprehending. Far more people will empathize with the loss of an innocent pet/child/person that died through an illness it didn't want or bring about, than with a suicide.  

I'm not arguing about the relative merits of each case's "emotional loss". I'm talking about which case will elicit sympathy from random internet strangers.
O

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

Actually, you're not comprehending. Far more people will empathize with the loss of an innocent pet/child/person that died through an illness it didn't want or bring about, than with a suicide.  

I'm not arguing about the relative merits of each case's "emotional loss". I'm talking about which case will elicit sympathy from random internet strangers.

Your focus is on Robin Williams taking his own life.  

My focus is on his daughter and showing compassion for a woman that just lost her Dad.

You can be critical of Robin for what he did, but his daughter did nothing.   Why make her more miserable than she is?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Maybe she had... the wrong devices?