Author Topic: Trolls Hound Robbin Williams Daughter- She quits Twitter & Instgram for good  (Read 8994 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
TA can be an ass but this is rediculous junior, wtf you made this up???

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Just watch "Good Will Hunting" and call it all good....well...

that's not exactly what I meant

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Maybe she had... the wrong devices?

Arnold is the Schnitzel!
 :D

Arnold once twittered in the 70ies but left it for good because scientists and main frames tainted his cool.

Uncle Junior

TA can be an ass but this is rediculous junior, wtf you made this up???

Yeah like I would just totally make something like that for the helluva it.  ::)

Uncle Junior

I never wished her death.  I would never have said anything like that ever.

We both now what happened, so lets just leave it at that.

I mean the only possible explanation or defense which I would find plausible would be if it was some other party sending me those pm's who was sharing your account at the time, but I doubt that very much personally.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Junior attention whoring at T.A.'s expense, should be the name of this thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Yeah like I would just totally make something like that for the helluva it.  ::)
You sure did, sicko.  Now I know you are nothing but a liar.  Seek help.

I have never had a Twitter account in my life. Why would I when I never have owned a "Smart" Phone in my life?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
You sure did, sicko.  Now I know you are nothing but a liar.  Seek help.

I have never had a Twitter account in my life. Why would I when I never have owned a "Smart" Phone in my life?

Some people just don't belong on our team of superstars.
~

Uncle Junior

You sure did, sicko.  Now I know you are nothing but a liar.  Seek help.

Who the fuck is talking about Twitter here??? I am not talking about that. I am referring to something entirely different.

So lets get this straight, are your going on record here saying that you never made baseless and disgusting attacks in pm's to me about Bikinislut's cancer while she was in hospital receiving treatment after I asked you to stop for which you subsequently apologized to me in pm?

It's a simple yes or no answer.

Choose your response carefully or if you don't want to answer because you are ashamed of the answer, bow your head down and walk away quietly and no need for a further reply.

Your choice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Who the fuck is talking about Twitter here??? I am not talking about that. I am referring to something entirely different.

So lets get this straight, are your going on record here saying that you never made baseless and disgusting attacks in pm's to me about Bikinislut's cancer while she was in hospital receiving treatment after I asked you to stop for which you subsequently apologized to me in pm?

It's a simple yes or no answer.

Choose your response carefully or if you don't want to answer because you are ashamed of the answer, bow your head down and walk away quietly and no need for a further reply.

Your choice.

Yes. I never said anything like that.  In fact, I can post yours and my PM`s about the situation if you want.  

And while you are at it, please explain why you lied about this Robin Williams thing?

Your choice, moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Here is every single PM you ever sent me.

Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: March 25, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Listen Adonis.

I am gonna tell you this once and once only my friend (I mean that respectfully).

This say 100% between us and I do not give you permission to post this pm (not that I think you would)

What you are saying is deeply hurtful and offensive to me about someone I truly care about.

Now listen up:

The fact is she has been in remission for sometime but recently (about 4 weeks ago) she has a flare up of the cancer and was in hospital and needed surgery.

I have seen her hospital records as well as spoken to her doctors and seen her and been for her to support her through the ordeal.

I have pictures of her in bed in hospital ok.

Fact is she couldn't even afford some of her meds.

Now thank fuck the biopsy results indicated that the cancer has not spread.

I am trying to be there for someone

a) I truly care about
b) has been through a heck of a lot

She like this board, it means a lot to her.

Imagine if you were sick and lonely how would you feel?

Now back the fuck off, I mean it, you are beginning to irritate me.

It fine to have fun and games but not about this shit, you are cross the line.

I am asking this from you man to man and as politely and respectfully as possible even though right now I am fuming.

I will take a moment to calm down before I say something I actually regret

I appreciate and thank you for your understanding and for what it is worth she seems to like you and always said positive things about you to me so don't be so hurtful man.

Thank You

Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: March 26, 2014, 07:37:43 PM »
Hi Adam,

No worries brother and no hard feelings at all as far as I am concerned, I am not type of person to ever hold a grudge.

Regards
Joon
Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: March 28, 2014, 03:09:22 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Good job with Josh. I'm sure he can do it.

I need to get my own fat ass into shape by june, got two months to do this shit before Vegas.

Been so fucking slack its unreal, just not been motivated with diet and stuff will all shit at work and stuff.

I put on some mass but fat too : ((

Pisses me off.

When I get fat it really fucks with my head.

Starting huuugee fucking diet from tomorrow myself, I need to drop like 15lbs, I wanna get down to 165.

Peace

Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: March 28, 2014, 04:47:24 PM »
Yeah I might do but still I'm gonna eat relatively clean cos I got to watch my cholesterol and blood preassure and shit while on the test.

I know you don't approve but I just wanted to try it after so long.

Its only been like a week but already I feel it man.

Can't seem to get any sleep, like literally slept 2 hours in the last 48 hours.

My libido has gone insanely up and my appetite has gone through the roof, like all I wanna do is eat but I don't seem to be getting fatter which is weird.

Peace
Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: March 28, 2014, 05:26:56 PM »
Thanks man, yeah I will try, I am on 500 right now but kinda already tempted to up my dose to 750mg...lol

Probably not kicked in yet fully, I am still waiting for that "oh shit" moment.lol

It's really early days but so far feeling like in good mood (although bit restless), appetite through the roof and libido is high ...its actually funny, like some chicks in the gym who I normally wouldn't think are hot and all of a sudden I am thinking....hmmmmm.....W YHI??? Lmao  Cheesy

Pumps feel different too know, I was doing arms this morning and I was like Farrk, failing on reps shorter than I normally would cos the blood is just too much pain, its weird to explain.

Kinda liking it at the moment.

Just have to get my mind right and start diet properly.

Peace
Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: April 04, 2014, 07:18:39 PM »
Thanks dude.

Ok I am sick to death of doing Keto/Intermittent Fasting and all that bullshit, I mean natty I kinda could handle it a bit better but being on test has meant:

1) Intensity of workouts/weights etc and everything else has gone up substantially
2) My appetite levels has gone through the roof and its really hard not to pig out right now all the time. Like I literally wake up at three in the morning and want to chug a litre of milk.

Now to combat getting super fat I have been training twice a day 6 times a week.

Weights in the morning and Cardio at night and keeping my TDEE very high. i probably train around 4 hours a day split into two sessions a day.

I am thinking I wanna give the Adonis Principles a serious go and I spoke to Bigmc on the phone few days ago and he has been telling me he is enjoying it and been getting success with it.

Also I don't want to constantly feel like shit like when I am on Keto etc, whats the point to look good but feel like dog shit all the time???

Anyway i feel under pressure now to get into decent shape by summer and I freaking out Ive fucking left it too late.

I really need someone like yourself to help me out with this shit if you are willing to.

I am not like Josh if I commit to something I stick to it 100% to the letter but I will probably need to explain a lot more about how I train and stuff.

Peace

Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: April 05, 2014, 05:05:48 PM »
Josh account got banned by Ron anyway if you didn't know.

Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: April 05, 2014, 06:09:45 PM »
Well from what BS told me apparently her beat up some 14 years chick, fucked with Booty in her gym, hit women been inside several times and can't leave Canada etc.

He started going after BS and I just wanted him on side cos she's been through heck of a lot and didn't need anything shit right now.

I hope you understand my motives better now.

Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: April 06, 2014, 02:12:46 AM »
Well to be honest right now I need an online coach to kick my fucking ass about diet.

I was talking to Sev about it a while back and he is a great guy but I know his whole philosophy is based on doing Keto and I have already done that and am sick of it.

Like I said I know if I restrict carbs I can lose a lot of fat but always end up totally flat, lose muscle and feel like complete shit and its just not sustainable.

Weirdly enough whenever I have been on vacation and ate whole bunch of different foods etc I ended up looking better so I became more interested about flexible dieting and wanna give Adonis Principles a try.

I used online site called daily calorie burn to track macro's but I will open up myfitness pal account.

If I can get down to sub 10% BF by June/July that would be awesome but I am not sure if that's realistic? Cos while I have put on a lot of muscle I got fat too, you have seen my pics so you can advice me?

Peace

Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: April 07, 2014, 07:05:17 PM »
Sure maybe, whats the website about, sounds interesting.
Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: April 07, 2014, 07:12:27 PM »
I can do websites too easily, doing the website itself is not difficult.

The main thing is what the website is going to be about, the idea behind it and how it is promoted and advertised usually through Search Engine Optimization or Google Pay Per Click advertising and how it would make money etc assuming this is business idea and not a personal thing you are looking to set up.

Report To Admin
Juicy Junior
Getbig IV

Don Luccesi-Immobillare

(No subject)
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: April 30, 2014, 07:02:22 PM »
What chocolates you want bro? Smiley

[/quote]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
And here is the only PM I ever sent you about BikiniSlut:

The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: Juicy Junior on: March 26, 2014, 07:22:23 PM »
Apologies to you Uncle Junior.  I feel awful about some of those posts in that thread and should not have added any fuel to the fire.

I really hope you are not going to put yourself in danger with those steroids.  You did NOT need them nor do you.  I think you should stop before you get into them.  Its not a good thing at all.

Anyways, I wish you and BS and anyone else connected to you the best.  Once again, I am very sorry for my actions.

Regards,

Adam

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Why are you so easily clowned into believing such nonsense is the real question you should ask yourself.

Too trusting of others I suppose.  Since I don't play games on the boards and just try to be honest that can leave me vulnerable at times.

loco wasn't being deceptive though....he was being funny.  I just missed it.  Still, since it came from loco I believed it.

Although, as I stated repeatedly, it caught me off guard because I didn't expect that from you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Now that PM was in reference to posts made on the G&O board.

Never once did I wish her harm in any way.  All I said initially that you were lying about the whole thing.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt then.  However, after your most recent actions, I must say, I have to go back to doubting you.

No idea what you want from me.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I wish bikini was still here tbh.
O

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I wish bikini was still here tbh.
Im pretty sure that poster is still here.  :-\

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Too trusting of others I suppose.  Since I don't play games on the boards and just try to be honest that can leave me vulnerable at times.

loco wasn't being deceptive though....he was being funny.  I just missed it.  Still, since it came from loco I believed it.

Although, as I stated repeatedly, it caught me off guard because I didn't expect that from you.

From Junior's posting history, have you come to the conclusion that he is honest and morally sound?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

From Junior's posting history, have you come to the conclusion that he is honest and morally sound?
haha.... seems like he makes all kinds of stuff up on the fly.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
She sounds like another pointless attention whore. Making 'emotional statements' to equal attention whores you don't even know.

I just don't get social media. The most pointless invention ever.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

To be honest, I don't really read his stuff....not bashing him either....not familiar.

All the joon, junior accounts I don't really know what's going on LOL.....I'm ignorant on that stuff.

If he and I have exchanged posts in the past I don't really remember.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Im pretty sure that poster is still here.  :-\

BS was a legit female woman with a vagina for herself. Honest.

Junior only posted from the account when she decided to stop posting - at least with that account.
O

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Arnold is the Schnitzel!
 :D

He's a veal cutlet?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

BS was a legit female woman with a vagina for herself. Honest.

Junior only posted from the account when she decided to stop posting - at least with that account.
I remain skeptical and unconvinced.

Uncle Junior

You sure did, sicko.  Now I know you are nothing but a liar.  Seek help.

Firstly can you show me in this thread or anywhere else when I have EVER said you had a twitter account or made any comment regarding anything you have done or not done on twitter? You are confusing me with loco.

Loco stated TA "Is one of those trolls" to a general point.

I replied back saying "confirmed legit" to MOS as I do believe you to be "one of those trolls", i.e. you are the type of poster/troll in my opinion (based on my dealings with you in the past and your post history) who crosses the line and puts the foot in at other peoples misfortune and expense in time of need or tragedy making entirely nasty and malicious comments and I 100% stand by those comments which I know to be fact.  

If you somehow interpreted that to mean I or Loco (although I won't speak for him) accused you of attacking Robbin Williams daughter on twitter then that is your fault and your own misconception and misunderstanding not mine. You are the one who has a sick twisted mind my friend and needs help not me.

My second point is this. You said, please see bolded.

Yes. I never said anything like that.  In fact, I can post yours and my PM`s about the situation if you want.  

And while you are at it, please explain why you lied about this Robin Williams thing?

Your choice, moron.

You go on to state that you are giving me a choice if I want to have our PM communications published or not, yet you go ahead and publish them anyway without my consent or waiting for my answer to give you consent or not. Did it occur to you that possibly I may have not those pm's to be published because they could potentially be hurtful to Bikinislut.

Furthermore as you very well know publishing pm's without consent is a breach of forums rules.

Now as it happens I was actually going to give you my consent to publish pm's RELATING to this discussion anyway. However, you go on to publish personal pm's about other matters that are not pertinent to this discussion including "phone conversations with Bigmc", my conversations about JOsh etc I will be reviewing if I feel I want further action to be take against for this breach ( I don't think I do to be honest but may reconsider). Regardless, you have shot yourself entirely in the foot here because it demonstrates yet again that you are an individual who lacks respect or empathy for other peoples feelings, personal info or considerations and actually proved the point I was making by publishing pm's without my consent.

Thirdly, all other PM's regarding training/diet/steroid/Josh/Bigmc phone conversations are irrelevant to this discussion and clutter this thread so I suggest you delete them. I am only interested in the below pm and your reply for the purposes of this exchange.

Listen Adonis.

I am gonna tell you this once and once only my friend (I mean that respectfully).

This say 100% between us and I do not give you permission to post this pm (not that I think you would)

What you are saying is deeply hurtful and offensive to me about someone I truly care about.

Now listen up:

The fact is she has been in remission for sometime but recently (about 4 weeks ago) she has a flare up of the cancer and was in hospital and needed surgery.

I have seen her hospital records as well as spoken to her doctors and seen her and been for her to support her through the ordeal.

I have pictures of her in bed in hospital ok.

Fact is she couldn't even afford some of her meds.

Now thank fuck the biopsy results indicated that the cancer has not spread.

I am trying to be there for someone

a) I truly care about
b) has been through a heck of a lot

She like this board, it means a lot to her.

Imagine if you were sick and lonely how would you feel?

Now back the fuck off, I mean it, you are beginning to irritate me.

It fine to have fun and games but not about this shit, you are cross the line.

I am asking this from you man to man and as politely and respectfully as possible even though right now I am fuming.

I will take a moment to calm down before I say something I actually regret

I appreciate and thank you for your understanding and for what it is worth she seems to like you and always said positive things about you to me so don't be so hurtful man.

Thank You

I start of the above pm to you which is genuine by stating "I am going to tell you ONCE AND FOR ALL" because at that time in various threads AS WELL AS OTHER PM WHICH YOU HAVE NOT PUBLISHED, you repeatedly kept making fun of Bikinislut's cancer, saying it was all a lie designed to get sympathy and money from me, calling her a goldigger and a whore and making other nasty comments WHILE SHE WAS ACTUALLY IN BED IN HOSPITAL, having surgery for cancer and would lurk the board on her phone and read such comments. I spoke to her many times on the phone, I have all the skype conversations, whatsapp conversations, records about how distasteful and disgusting your comments were. Why do you think I send you the above pm asking you as politely and firmly as possible to stop with your tirades. Did I just randomly pull that out of my ass, is that what you really think here? I also had access to the Bikinislut account and have all the pm's. You are a nasty piece of work my friend.

Furthermore, you go on in the below pm to state (see bolded) and acknowledge of your wrong doing and state and I quote "Once again I am very sorry for my actions" and "I feel awful about some of the posts in that thread", clearly admitting what you did was wrong. So again I stand 100% by my comments that you have proved to be in the past a vicious troll who attacks people and makes distasteful and disgusting comments about people at time of need or tragedy,(in this case about Bikini's cancer while she was in hospital) so as you can see I am not lying and only speaking the truth here my friend and entirely justified to say what I am because those were your actions which you fully admitted to in the pm you sent me below.

What I will say in your defense is at least you apologized in the end and I accepted you apology.

(No subject)
« Sent to: Juicy Junior on: March 26, 2014, 07:22:23 PM »
Apologies to you Uncle Junior.  I feel awful about some of those posts in that thread and should not have added any fuel to the fire.

I really hope you are not going to put yourself in danger with those steroids.  You did NOT need them nor do you.  I think you should stop before you get into them.  Its not a good thing at all.

Anyways, I wish you and BS and anyone else connected to you the best.  Once again, I am very sorry for my actions.

Regards,

Adam

Here is the pm I sent you accepting your apology.

« Sent to: The True Adonis on: March 26, 2014, 07:37:43 PM »
Hi Adam,

No worries brother and no hard feelings at all as far as I am concerned, I am not type of person to ever hold a grudge.

Regards
Joon

Now that PM was in reference to posts made on the G&O board.

Never once did I wish her harm in any way.  All I said initially that you were lying about the whole thing.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt then.  However, after your most recent actions, I must say, I have to go back to doubting you.

No idea what you want from me.

You sir are an absolute liar. You flat out called her a lying gold digging whore, WHO'S NEVER HAD CANCER, who was using that as an excuse to get money from me and that she was scum and YOU WISHED SHE ACTUALLY GOT AND DIED FROM CANCER while she was ACTUALLY IN HOSPITAL WITH CANCER crying her eyes out reading your comments. I will try and find those quotes if possible but some of those threads were so bad they actually may have gotten deleted. In any case if possible I will ask if deleted threads can be un deleted because I know everything is stored on the system.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving