Author Topic: Rick Santorum GETS IT!  (Read 2325 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rick Santorum GETS IT!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 09:49:16 AM »
that was in 2012, when he was angry and venemous.  negative.

This calm, rational version - this new version, focusing upon the positive - HE can win.
He won't turn off moderates.

I hope scrolling thru 3 years of posts was a rewarding thing for you lol!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2014, 09:55:01 AM »

This calm, rational version - this new version, focusing upon the positive - HE can win.

Took me sixty seconds.  He is no different today than two years ago.  You really want to challenge me to find more dishonest, disingenuous, troll posts by you?  You really want to go there?  It's like shooting fish in a barrel.   :)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2014, 10:00:55 AM »

he won't turn off moderates until he starting talking birth control, marriage equality, immigration. then the rushing sound heard won't be the Perot jobs leaving the country but people leaving Santorum. who still is that frothy mix of.....
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2014, 10:11:46 AM »
Took me sixty seconds.  He is no different today than two years ago.

He was very bitter and angry toward obama in 2012.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/25/rick-santorum-obama-snob-college_n_1301854.html

This time, he vows to do it differently.

beach bum, you keep resuscitating the chances of Christie, despite his hugely liberal background and other issues.  You keep shitting all over dudes like Santorum, who actually embody conservative ideals. 

I think you may be losing to shit on anyone regarding positions... you voted Clinton, you are loving on these RINOs, I dunno man.  I always thought you weer a conservative, but seeing you as a middle of road moderate, I understand your debate positions now.  You dislike obama, but you dislike those on the far right also.  Makes sense, totally cool.  however, I do think the splintering of the republican party is why they can't win prez elections.  RINOs don't get the base out, and it's oobvious that RINOs hate candidates like Santorum.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2014, 10:20:31 AM »
He was very bitter and angry toward obama in 2012.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/25/rick-santorum-obama-snob-college_n_1301854.html

This time, he vows to do it differently.

beach bum, you keep resuscitating the chances of Christie, despite his hugely liberal background and other issues.  You keep shitting all over dudes like Santorum, who actually embody conservative ideals. 

I think you may be losing to shit on anyone regarding positions... you voted Clinton, you are loving on these RINOs, I dunno man.  I always thought you weer a conservative, but seeing you as a middle of road moderate, I understand your debate positions now.  You dislike obama, but you dislike those on the far right also.  Makes sense, totally cool.  however, I do think the splintering of the republican party is why they can't win prez elections.  RINOs don't get the base out, and it's oobvious that RINOs hate candidates like Santorum.

Listen Pinocchio, I haven't done any such thing with Christie.  I like him.  If he can survive the bridge scandal, he is as viable as anyone. 

Regarding Santorum, I'm just stating the obvious:  he's not going to win the Republican nomination.  And no, he isn't any different than two years ago.   ::) Has not changed his positions. 

Yes, I voted for Clinton twice.  But I'm an independent, so I can simply vote my conscience.  Like last weekend's primary.  I voted on the Democrat ticket.  Independents can do that.

But liars like you?  They claim to be Republican, then vote for Obama and carry his water like you have.  Shame on you. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2014, 10:33:39 AM »
Listen Pinocchio, I haven't done any such thing with Christie.  I like him.  If he can survive the bridge scandal, he is as viable as anyone. 

Regarding Santorum, I'm just stating the obvious:  he's not going to win the Republican nomination.  And no, he isn't any different than two years ago.   ::) Has not changed his positions. 

Yes, I voted for Clinton twice.  But I'm an independent, so I can simply vote my conscience.  Like last weekend's primary.  I voted on the Democrat ticket.  Independents can do that.

But liars like you?  They claim to be Republican, then vote for Obama and carry his water like you have.  Shame on you. 

See, that's the problem.  On christie you said, "I like him".

That's a big issue.  Because actual conservatives don't "like" Christie... they see him as a last possible resort in 2016, because he's been a HUGE liberal in the past. 

People "LIKE" the candidates that most closely match their political affiliations.  I get it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2014, 10:39:44 AM »

See, that's the problem.  On christie you said, "I like him".

That's a big issue.  Because actual conservatives don't "like" Christie... they see him as a last possible resort in 2016, because he's been a HUGE liberal in the past.  

People "LIKE" the candidates that most closely match their political affiliations.  I get it.

Independents "like" candidates they believe are good people and can be good be good leaders.  Overall, I like the way Christie leads.  

It is independents like me who help decide presidential elections.  We don't care who party loyalists are supporting.  We support the person we believe is the best candidate.

But liberals like you?  You're unable to think for yourself.  You live on "democratic underground" and MSNBC, so you can get your daily talking points.  I get it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 10:48:10 AM »
Independents "like" candidates they believe are good people and can be good be good leaders.  Overall, I like the way Christie leads. 

I don't see how Christie can be a "good person" if he has subscribed to such liberal belief system for so many years. 

This "good person" sure acts like a bad person when it comes to his belief system.

If Christie wins the nomination in 2016, Democrats might just celebrate.  I'm not sure all that much will change.

Christie is on record as believing in global warming and, more specifically, that it is man made.  He can NEVER escape this position with base voters.  Ever.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie clearly opposes offshore drilling off the coast on New Jersey.   Repubs want to drill, baby, drill!  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie has stood with Obama’s EPA- arguably one of the most liberally radical federal agencies- in opposing construction of a new power plant in eastern Pennsylvania.   He hates coal.  HATES COAL!!!!  Christie Agrees with Obama

Abortion issue?  Christie has donated $ to Planned Parenthood.  Christie has since changed his position, but that may be hard to sell to base voters.... suddenly he's a flipflopper?  Compared to lifelong pro-life candidates like Rand, no contest

Foreign intervention?  lol, obama all the way: We ARE the leader in Libya; we MUST be the world's police.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Guns?  No right-to-carry cross-state reciprocity. (Jun 2012) - Favors gun control measures from law-enforcement perspective  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie was notoriously soft on illegal immigrants, and called it a federal problem.  That's right, he wants the govt to handle it.  Christie Agrees with Obama

NJ Govt has ballooned under Christie - He's not a small govt guy.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie has completely capitulated to a federal, Obama-supported educational policy... NCLB all the way, baby!   Christie Agrees with Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 10:49:50 AM »
Independents "like" candidates they believe are good people and can be good be good leaders.  Overall, I like the way Christie leads. 

Christie is, without a doubt, a liberal on many positions.

YOU are capable of believing a person who is very liberal can be a good leader and a good person.

I think we are going to have to disagree here.  This is really the bottom line here.  Can't get past this.  You think a guy who agrees with obama on most major issues is a "good person".   

That's simply not the case.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2014, 11:08:38 AM »
Christie is, without a doubt, a liberal on many positions.

YOU are capable of believing a person who is very liberal can be a good leader and a good person.

I think we are going to have to disagree here.  This is really the bottom line here.  Can't get past this.  You think a guy who agrees with obama on most major issues is a "good person".   

That's simply not the case.

Oh shut up with the phony conservatism already.    ::)  If you don't believe liberals can be good leaders, and you are a self-proclaimed Republican (depending on the day), then why the heck did you vote for Obama?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2014, 11:10:23 AM »
Oh shut up with the phony conservatism already.    ::)  If you don't believe liberals can be good leaders, and you are a self-proclaimed Republican (depending on the day), then why the heck did you vote for Obama?

You believe liberals can be "good people" and "good leaders".  I do not.

I'm not sure there's anything else we can talk about now.  You can attack me with this or that accusation, but in your own words, you believe that a person who agrees with Obama on almost every issue, can be a good person and a good leader.

I doubt you'll find many republicans on getbig who will agree with you here.  Coach, soul crusher, what say you?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 11:12:14 AM »
I don't know man. I'm not seeing it but you might be on to something.

I think that people are probably just tired of the Bush family but that last statement is very true as well and the guy does seem to have a bit of charisma playing the ass kisser role and that seems to go far with the people as well.

Shit can change very quickly on that Primary debate stage and he could very well take advantage of it.

In the GOP primary a candidate that is likeable but forceful and throws red meat to the libertarian/constitutionalist/tea far right will win. McCain was hardly a candidate...look at what that loon has done since that election...we all dodged a WW3 bullet on that one. Romney was correct on a lot of things on economics and foreign policy but he was a Mormon and had a lot of baggage and money. Remember the banks and govt were trying to cover their tracks on the bailout...that Wall St sit in was controlled opposition. He wouldn't address the Fed Res printing money and keeping interest rates at zero anymore than Obammy does anyway...but he might have been better at the job. It is a CEO type job afterall...it's just we don't understand yet that they don't work for us.

By the time we get to the election there will be plenty to run on pretending to be a polar opposite of the Bammer...the wars and inflation and jobs and taxes and healthcare and immigration. Does that mean that a true reformer is coming? Probably not, unless everybody at the top has taken all they can and now don't want the country to fall apart for their own sake. All these guys at a national level are owned by the corporations and banks and loyalties to outside interests. Hell, you can't even get elected onto a city council without some friends, and cash and help...imagine the favors these guys all owe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2014, 11:28:53 AM »
You believe liberals can be "good people" and "good leaders".  I do not.

I'm not sure there's anything else we can talk about now.  You can attack me with this or that accusation, but in your own words, you believe that a person who agrees with Obama on almost every issue, can be a good person and a good leader.

I doubt you'll find many republicans on getbig who will agree with you here.  Coach, soul crusher, what say you?

I don't give a rip if a single Republican agrees with me.  I don't base my decisions on what party loyalists believe, do, etc.   

But you are a fraud.  You claim to be Republican, that liberals cannot be good people or good leaders, but you voted for Obama and have been kissing his butt for six years already.  lol 

James

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2014, 12:24:01 PM »
You believe liberals can be "good people" and "good leaders".  I do not.

Then explain why you voted for obama twice?