Author Topic: The slaughtering of Einstein  (Read 3936 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The slaughtering of Einstein
« on: August 13, 2014, 07:06:49 PM »
The conundrum of their misunderstandings, in part, is that fields are mass-free (though gravity is sourced in mass, its field is massfree),
particle-free (of any variety), are not physical objects or subjects, however it is evidently and abundantly clear they have
physical effects without end; this of course is the very definition of Tesla’s ‘medium’, or Ether. While all fields witnessed in
phenomenal influences are archetypes of space, the Ether is not conjugate to, part of, dependent upon or relational to space, nor is
there Ether in space, rather space as a polarized dimensional measure of fields and the masses created by same. Space is only
relational to masses and magnitudes and the distances between them. To conceptualize a field as a region can only pertain to a
perturbation of the field as witnessed from phenomenal effects by same upon other bodies or as a region consubstantial to TEM.
Einstein and his disciples argue that fields and space are equivalent. What meaning would space have in a universe devoid of matter?
Whether gravitational, magnetic, or electric, we need ‘masses’ or ‘charges’ to talk about a field. This argument summarily debunks
Einstein’s irrational proposal that field and space are synonyms. Einstein was extremely weak on logic in all of his proposals. He was
not a very intelligent or rational individual; he was a mediocre mathematician, not a scientist. Magnets do not generate attraction and
repulsion by throwing particle showers collectively called ‘field’ at each other as proposed by QM. All fields are radial or polarized,
or circular, and either spatial or counterspatial depending upon their movements, instantaneous action at a distance is mediated
between any two objects connected by a pressure gradient of the Either in the field(s) of influence, including compounded fields.
Circular illogical statements made by and thru mathematical ‘science’ cannot be enjoined: “field: a region of space... region: a
portion of space…space: the infinite extension of field”. To employ space to define a field or field to prop up or define space or be
synonymous with space are all wrong, logically, and demonstrably. A field can never terminate in space nor is a field even part of
space itself, rather is a dimensional measure of a field or fields, of counterspace, and used contextually as an explicit reference of
influences of or by empirical objects as mediated thru or from a field. Some have, out of desperation to their materialistic mentalities
conceded defeat: “A field is an enigma, a question mark. A question cannot serve as an answer in Physics”. Einstein himself said that
so far as his general relativity is concerned, “space (actually spacetime) and the gravitational field are the same things”, this type of
‘thinking’ is pure idiocy of the highest order.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The slaughtering of Einstein
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 07:14:38 PM »
Weird line breaks denote rampant copy/paste.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 07:17:53 PM »
Weird line breaks denote rampant copy/paste.

i didnt write that man, these are the writings of a semi-mad author on a technological rampage
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 07:22:23 PM »
A region is not equivalent to the thing occupying the region itself

but einstien claims it is

we shouldnt even feel like we have to denounce eistien, hes like a celeberty , a lil wayne a michael jordan, "if they say it we have to go along"

these people are just lucky persons to be put on pedestals of fame, thats it,
A

Uncle Junior

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 07:26:53 PM »
I am sorry but I consider this type of constant threads from falcon a form of spamming the board now to be totally unacceptable.

I am going to shit on them every time.

I mean seriously what the difference between these type of falcon brain farts every two minutes and what anabolic halo was doing that the mods complained about other halo's threads were funny and entertaining while falcon's .....well....it's worst than watching paint dry.

Mods move to Zoo

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 07:43:43 PM »
I am sorry but I consider this type of constant threads from falcon a form of spamming the board now to be totally unacceptable.

I mean seriously what the difference between these type of falcon brain farts every two minutes and what anabolic halo was doing that the mods complained about other halo's threads were funny and entertaining while falcon's .....well....it's worst than watching paint dry.

Mods move to Zoo

QFT

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 07:47:34 PM »

Mods move to Zoo

go ahead and waste your loose asshole energy by shitting all over my threads , theres plenty of bums like you who are not friends or friendly and scared to get out of there box
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 07:47:55 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 07:50:01 PM »
go ahead and waste your loose asshole energy
Greatest line ever written on getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 09:48:29 PM »
Johnny Falcon, have you studied Chaos Theory? What is your opinion about it?
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 10:02:35 PM »
Johnny is more into string theory.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 10:06:25 PM »
Johnny is more into string theory.

Johnny Falcon probably already mastered chaos theory. Time to move on.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 10:08:30 PM »

I picture Falcon cutting black people's lawns then going and getting his moonshine and having a drink and a smoke with an assortment of crack whores, train jumping drifters, white witches and bohemians as they usher in the night. A little 1983 cassette player with radio plays a broad mix of music as they chatter, laugh and occasionally scream. After a few hours of this they all lay on their backs and gaze at the stars - a troubled teen farts loudly and giggles - in that moment the Falcon solves and explains everything that troubled Einstein. None of them understand, or ever could understand, the theoretical physics involved- the falcon knows this, that's why he told them.
O

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »

The Falcon will one day travel to Tau Ceti and lead a SETI team....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 10:20:23 PM »
The Falcon will one day travel to Tau Ceti and lead a SETI team....

Whatever Falcon puts his mind to, Falcon accomplishes.
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 10:27:30 PM »
Whatever Falcon puts his mind to, Falcon accomplishes.

Falcon solved the meaning of life by adjusting the dynamic principles in Chaos Theory and adding in a Heme Iron twist....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 10:33:15 PM »
Falcon solved the meaning of life by adjusting the dynamic principles in Chaos Theory and adding in a Heme Iron twist....

Don't forget the olive oil.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 10:35:28 PM »
The answers to all questions are contained within the Falcon paragraphs. One day they will be deciphered.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 10:37:16 PM »
The answers to all questions are contained within the Falcon paragraphs. One day they will be deciphered.

I have taken all of Falcons writings and have buried them deep within the earth. When another asteroid hits the earth, and everything gets destroyed and starts over, Falcons writings will be preserved for all future generations to see.
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 10:38:46 PM »

Mods move to Zoo

Don't you have a UK board to gay up?

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 11:20:55 PM »
More nonsense gumbo from the puerile mind of an attention aggrandizing idiot.

No heme.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 05:13:01 AM »
i think truegrit is some sort of falcon profit , many of his predictions have come true already
A

Uncle Junior

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 05:21:17 AM »
Don't you have a UK board to gay up?

No they kicked me out  :'(

Uncle Junior

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 05:23:30 AM »
go ahead and waste your loose asshole energy by shitting all over my threads , theres plenty of bums like you who are not friends or friendly and scared to get out of there box

Seriously Marty I am not trying to be rude here but do you not agree with me that these type of threads have absolutely no relevance whatsoever to keep repeatedly being posted on G&O.

Normally I wouldn't give two fucks but when they are so fucking irrelevant and boring it's disrespectful to the rest of the board having to slug through this mire constantly.

Why can't you post these in the General Topics section?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2014, 05:24:51 AM »
einstein haha what a moron dude spended his life using his head rather than his body

a life well wasted