Author Topic: White kids now officially minorities in the nation's schools  (Read 20514 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
White kids now officially minorities in the nation's schools
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:38:59 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/nation-grade-school-population-changed-speaks-spanish-231833728.html

This should be major news, but instead it was buried way down. Like ive been saying, our nation is being gradually taken over.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: White kids now officially minorities in the nation's schools
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:11:29 AM »
The school my mom works at is 68% hispanic, and like 25% white. This is in a small town of about 20k people with about 4 elementary schools.

The union railroaded through dual language because it was unfair to the hispanics that they couldnt understand english, so now half the classes are taught in spanish and the kids born here are struggling to pass classes taught in a foreign language in fckn ELEMENTARY school.

grades plummeted for non-hispanics and did not improve for spanish speakers.  Because they didn't care anyway.

A full 35% of the Hispanics speak ZERO english amd the parents refuse to support them learning or let them speak english at home to learn. One parent told my mom that theyre mexican and mexicans speak spanish, and their kid would never learn english if he could stop it.

So we bend over backwards for these fuckheads and put our children at a disadvantage so these leaches can continue to be beligerant and refuse to integrate.

Most of the families of non-hispanic try and move so their kids can go to other schools that dont have dual language.

Well now the district feels its unfair that the families are moving their kids to other schools so they've started rezoning to send the kidd thay fled BACK and bussing the mexicans to other schools and are trying to force the dual language system on all the schools, so that way there is no incentive to parents to move their kids away from the 'poor misunderstood hispanics'

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 10:36:43 AM »
Pure insanity...

These new 'migrants' dont see the obvious hypocrisy in wanting to retain their old nation's language and culture and wanting no part of their news nations language and culture, yet wanting the new nation to take them in and provide for all their needs. The old generations actually wanted to be americans. The current ones only want to leech off the american taxpayer.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 12:42:09 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/nation-grade-school-population-changed-speaks-spanish-231833728.html

This should be major news, but instead it was buried way down. Like ive been saying, our nation is being gradually taken over.
HAHA! :D

kill yourself

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 12:52:36 PM »
Typical lib...celebrating his own nation's decline.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 12:54:58 PM »
Pure insanity...

These new 'migrants' dont see the obvious hypocrisy in wanting to retain their old nation's language and culture and wanting no part of their news nations language and culture, yet wanting the new nation to take them in and provide for all their needs. The old generations actually wanted to be americans. The current ones only want to leech off the american taxpayer.

Dead on, Truly sickening

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 01:10:13 PM »
70 million anchors who are going to grow up with limited education and the American Idol dream of entitled American kids - so they wont do the hard labor for $7 an hour that their parents did

But its ok, these people are going to save Social Security by paying into it!  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 01:12:17 PM »
70 million anchors who are going to grow up with limited education and the American Idol dream of entitled American kids - so they wont do the hard labor for $7 an hour that their parents did

But its ok, these people are going to save Social Security by paying into it!  ::)

It's comical... lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 01:13:02 PM »
There look likes there isn't anyway to stop it.

what's this place gonna look like in 2070?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 01:16:22 PM »

The Death of Johannesburg

A Blog illustrating the collapse and physical destruction of Johannesburg in the "New South Africa" -- the things that tourists are NOT told about.

http://deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/2006/07/tour-through-hillbrow-part-1.html

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 01:21:00 PM »
There look likes there isn't anyway to stop it.

Brazil

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 03:10:20 PM »
I have to wonder what the US will look like in a couple of decades. setting the bar by the lowest denominator...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 03:13:15 PM »
I don't worry about the skin color of those in the USA.   I care about lower income, lower education families having more kids, and wealthy educated families having fewer kids, and having them older.

The stats explain why.  If a person of a certain race doesn't like it, then he/she can go have a lot of sex and make a lot of babies.  It's simple people CHOOSING not to have babies.  Nothing to be done there.  

What worries me is the fact so many LOW INCOME/EDUCATION people are having so many babies - that's a whole generation growing up with fewer advantages and opportunities, and that's a fact.  I had the idea years ago - pay $2000 to every girl in high risk areas, at age 13, to take a VOLUNTARY ten-year birth control depo shot.  Boom.  End teenage pregnancy in areas where that is a problem.  And the productivity of a teen without babies means more chance at work, college, self-enrichment.    That, and cut welfare when you can - Disincentivize it.  

People are gonna have sex, unfortunately, with the decline of morals due to today's social media and politicians of BOTH PARTIES that can't keep it in their pants (or diaper, sen vitter), I don't see that changing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 03:31:47 PM »
Does this mean my kid can get into Harvard, Columbia and Yale from Affirmative Action? Does this mean I can cry racism if a black, hispanic or asian gets a better loan rate than me? I could go on forever.  This may put Sharpton, Jackson and Faarakan out of a job.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 04:36:51 PM »
race, race, race.   it's about rich and poor. 

Zimmerman doesn't chase condi rice thru the rainy night.
But he does chase a 17 year old Marshall Mathers standing at that bus stop looking shady.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »
Does this mean my kid can get into Harvard, Columbia and Yale from Affirmative Action? Does this mean I can cry racism if a black, hispanic or asian gets a better loan rate than me? I could go on forever.  This may put Sharpton, Jackson and Faarakan out of a job.

You're half Mexican though aren't you? Your son should be ok being mulatto.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 05:02:24 PM »
race, race, race.   it's about rich and poor. 

Zimmerman doesn't chase condi rice thru the rainy night.
But he does chase a 17 year old Marshall Mathers standing at that bus stop looking shady.

Last u checked marshal mathers was white.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 05:19:24 PM »
You're half Mexican though aren't you? Your son should be ok being mulatto.

Bitch please. You're more Mexican than I am.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 06:28:00 PM »
Last u checked marshal mathers was white.

that is my point lol.   if you put a shady looking white kid on the corner, zimmerman follows him too.
if you put condi on that corner, he doesn't chase.

I dont think it was about skin color, it was aobut "the assssholes", meaning young punk kids that steal.

The prosecution, the defense, they all said race wasn't an issue here.  Only rush and his followers were all caught up in skin color.  Just some a-hole following some punk kid.  End of story.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 06:43:53 PM »
I had the idea years ago - pay $2000 to every girl in high risk areas, at age 13, to take a VOLUNTARY ten-year birth control depo shot.  Boom.  End teenage pregnancy in areas where that is a problem.  And the productivity of a teen without babies means more chance at work, college, self-enrichment.    That, and cut welfare when you can - Disincentivize it.  

I thought that was my idea? Maybe I copied you and didn't know it!! lol

Seriously, I think tons of men (the kind that shouldn't be having kids) would get clipped for $500.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 06:47:54 PM »
Bitch please. You're more Mexican than I am.

So what are you?  Don't mean this in a derogatory way but you have some sort of Asian, Muslim,  Mexican or North African gene in your bloodline. Mexican being the most obvious.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 07:40:50 PM »
If we can't even agree on people speaking English in this country there is nothing to argue about. Kids learn language almost instantly when it needs to be used.

Yes, people are individuals and culture needs to be preserved and all that....but really...as another example - to drive you should take a test in English...you know...because all the signs are in English.

Geesh.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 08:21:54 PM »
Pretty soon, all of your descendants will be named Hernandez, Fernandez or Rodriguez!  Get over it and move on.  All the poweful people will still be white, jew or gay, so don't worry. BTW, in most places in the US, the 3rd gen hispanics don't even speak spanish anymore.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 08:38:45 PM »
So what are you?  Don't mean this in a derogatory way but you have some sort of Asian, Muslim,  Mexican or North African gene in your bloodline. Mexican being the most obvious.

Not even close. I'm full Italian. Good try tho.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2014, 10:01:46 PM »
Not even close. I'm full Italian. Good try tho.

Which makes you part eggplant, apparently: