(dot)
com

Good until 9pm on 8/15.  Promo code = 45

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Peps
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 09:16:29 AM »
I am going to start posting discount code updates for various places here in this thread if it is ok.  This is much easier than replying to various PMs with the same info each week.  Since some people use peps, it will be easy to find out who has the biggest discount at the given moment.

This is a great site to learn a bit about them.

http://allaboutpeptides.com/

If you come across a peptide place that has a great sale or discount code, please post it here and share with the rest of us. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:42:03 AM »
So far as of today (8/22), PurchasePeptides, GreatWhitePeptides, and PinnaclePeptides seem to have the best sales/discounts.

----------------------------------

PurchasePeptides (8/22)
Buy 1 get 1 FREE liquids continues (NO PROMO CODES) at Purchasepeptides. Plus earn 35% OFF all peptides excluding bulk items by using promo code well at check out.

HardcorePeptides (on going)
25% off first order.  Free shipping on orders over $300

EvolutionPeptides (on going)
Free shipping on orders over $250

ExtremePeptides (on going)
25% off first order.  Free shipping on $199 or higher.  Canadian domestic branch as well.

BlueSkyPeptides (on going)
Daily Deal features one item deeply discounted.  Loyalty rewards

GreatWhitePeptide (8/21)
40% off products.  72 hours only.  Started on 8/21
Discount code: GWP40
72 HOUR SALE!

CEMpeptides
(I don't see any sales or specials listed on their site and haven't gotten an email from them in a while)

PinnaclePeptides (on going)
25% off first order.  Free shipping on orders over $50.
35% off storewide for EF board members.  Or you can just use the code EF35 for the same discount.
***not sure if you can combine the 35% off discount code with the 25% off first order discount.  If so, that would be 60% off.  ***

IronPeptides (on going)
Free Shipping on $150 or more orders.

SuperiorPeptides (on going)
Free Shipping on $200 or more
25% off one time only coupon

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 07:09:16 AM »
PurchasePeptides

Earn 40% OFF everything but bulk items by using promo code End of Summer at check out!
HPLC & MASS SPECS are available on all research liquids upon request. 

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 07:40:17 AM »
peptiderinos seems good in paper....but i have never met anyone irl who looks like a bb who advocates them....thinking about adding some ghrp-2 and grf mod 1-29 together with gh to get more out of the gh in my next cycle....but can't make my mind up it it would be worth it....
MIRAGETROPIN

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 08:04:17 AM »
peptiderinos seems good in paper....but i have never met anyone irl who looks like a bb who advocates them....thinking about adding some ghrp-2 and grf mod 1-29 together with gh to get more out of the gh in my next cycle....but can't make my mind up it it would be worth it....

If they have any sales or specials, can you post the details here for everyone?  I am unfamiliar with this one. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 08:14:04 AM »
GreatWhitePeptides

PRE LABOR DAY SALE!!!
45% OFF ALL RESEARCH LIQUIDS
72 HRS ONLY!
ENDS THRSDAY 9PM!
DISCOUNT CODE: CHEM45

http://www.greatwhitepeptide.com/research-liquids-8.html

FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!!  MUST SELECT FREE SHIPPING OPTION DISCOUNT CODE
IF CODE IS NOT ENTERED DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE APPLIED OR REFUNDED ONCE TRANSACTION IS PROCESSED WE WILL NOT MODIFY ANY ORDER

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 04:35:23 PM »
I don't know of any special discounts but they are not that high priced over here...i am not from the us so u know....and don't have firsthand exp of them anyway....ghrp-2 u must know of already and grf mod 1-29 is like cjc 1295 dac without the DAC, more fast acting....together they SHOULD work great....but guys i've seen who have used it did not look like anything....not even like they trained actually...i am old school and only know people who are the same....roids+gh+slin is what good looking bb:s have used that i know off.... i need some firsthand results before with someone who looks good before i put my hands on peps ....on paper they seem quite ok
MIRAGETROPIN

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 06:35:54 PM »
Anyone wanting to get peps at a good price, there is a 45% off sale at

purchase
peptides
(dot)
com

Good until 9pm on 8/15.  Promo code = 45

Been using this site for a while now and I know the T3 and Adex is good to go. Also, they threw in a bottle of IGF for free once.. don't know if it was an accident or not.

Just used buy one get one to get 2 bottles of T3 and 2 bottles of Adex for the price of 2.

Actually just bought some Melanotan II and posted another thread asking how to properly mix/utilize the stuff, as I've never actually used any peptides before.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 08:33:34 AM »
PurchasePeptides 45% off

code  =  Peps

says for undisclosed amount of time.