Author Topic: Trying this Arnold Schwarzenegger workout for the next 8 weeks.  (Read 15322 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Trying this Arnold Schwarzenegger workout for the next 8 weeks.
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2014, 04:32:34 PM »
Of course not.  Its just fun to take on the challenge.
electricity man your obsessed with negroid activities (liftin without constructing anything) as a friend of yours im pretty fuckin dissapointed my redneck friends would question your manliness, sure they have there flaws too but damn i feel like your wasting your fucking life
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 01:06:38 AM »
electricity man your obsessed with negroid activities (liftin without constructing anything) as a friend of yours im pretty fuckin dissapointed my redneck friends would question your manliness, sure they have there flaws too but damn i feel like your wasting your fucking life

Johnny, instead of endless talks about electricity, maybe you can show us the fruits of your labour in a video?
Thank you.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2014, 03:48:34 AM »
just a quick note, i used to talk to casey viator  through email quite a bit , i asked him about  arnolds pre contest training here is his  exact quote.

arnolds pre contest training was brutal, super intense  and would kill most people , including pros

same thing bill told me, he said arnold might not of handled the heaviest weights as a guy like casey,(bill even said casey was so strong it was insane),but arnold trained really hard. interesting thing bill told me back then,i asked him whos the most massive guy(pure muscle) that hes ever seen n he said VIC RICHARDS, bill said he saw richards in 1993 or so n said vic was sergio reincarnated all over again but more massive,except for the back bill said
R